3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Still no desktop mode :unsure: ?
Check out Adult VR Game Room, it has essentially the same gameplay. Works on Desktop. The downside is that there is much less customization. But it features preset poses for various furniture, custom posing (if you're patient or skilled with posing in sex games).
It labels itself as 'multiplayer' however you can totally just play singleplayer and offline. Check out some of the posts on its thead to see how to run it. The voices are also much less creepy than this game.

VRHot voices be like:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vazont

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
A Rob Cram video showing the new AI plugin.

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
VR HOT 0.9.4.5 - Bug Fix Update
0.9.4.5 Update only (you need 0.9.4):

Google Drive
MEGA
0.9.4:

Google Drive
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can you share 0.9.5 please, if possible of course and thanks again for all the versions you gave us so far <3

Reactions: Jon564 and JOLAR99

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
They're gonna plug in everything into this game except good controls I see
You have to adjust your expectations when you decide to play an early access beta game... I guess it doesn't say early access beta in 15 places, so people maybe don't know, but this game is far away from being finished and there is a very small team working on it, so we should be thankful its as good as it is given the circumstances, especially when there arent many similar games and even more so none of the existing similar games are better than this in my opinion... I tried some of them and they are 10 times smaller and lacking content and customization and the controls doesn't seem to be much better if at all... sometimes they are worse, so I guess its a common issue/struggle with these types of interactive games.

P.S. the game has come an extremely long way in multiple patches in one year or so, so maybe after 1 more year or so it will be close to being finished if not completely finished.

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vazont and JOLAR99

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
can you share 0.9.5 please, if possible of course and thanks again for all the versions you gave us so far <3
here.

VR HOT 0.9.5 - AI Hotties, new Voice & Guidance System
Full game:

Update only (you need 0.9.4.5):

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
They could make more money with desktop gamers, but they prefer ignoring them:whistle:. Not the best strategy imo :ROFLMAO:
I mean it's literally called "VR HOT" and they want to make a VR game. So it will obviously be focused on VR. (even if the controls tend to be pretty bad for VR, though for me it's even worse due to HTC Vive controllers.. but considering how Heat has managed to deal with it, they could definitely improve it a lot)
Also they have the Patreon for Quest 2/Pro players and there's a pretty big audience on those platforms, probably bigger than Steam's (at least for VR players).

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Another video of the AI.
Seeing lag because your voice needs to be translated, sent to server then sent back.
Not much, but enough to be noticeable.

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
arcticmine Is there any way possible that you could get us the quest standalone version? It has been requested multiple times. Thank you in advance!!
It's based on a subscription unlike the PCVR version, so I don't really want to have to pay them each time there's an update.
(also it is possible to play this version on a Quest if you have a decent PC)

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
IT sucks that its not mouse/keyboard supported why they always make vr supported games like this why not make them both
This game is already nightmare controls with VR. I couldn't even imagine controlling this game with mouse and keyboard. It's not like 'Captain Hardcore' or anything similar controls and physics wise.
Despite being a VR user, I still feel your pain though.

Reactions: catsdino
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes