3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
VR HOT 0.9.10 Beta
Full game:
Google Drive
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update only from 0.9.9 Release:
Google Drive
MEGA

All files have been split into parts. With WinRAR you can just open the first .7z.001 and it will let you extract the whole thing as long as you have downloaded rest of the parts. (Google Drive files have shortcuts you can still download as usual)
Do you have the non beta, it was released yesterday, pls upload if u do and thanks again for keeping this thread alive <3

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
Do you have the non beta, it was released yesterday, pls upload if u do and thanks again for keeping this thread alive <3
Yeah, sorry for the delay but I was just busy the last few weeks but here it is.

VR HOT 0.9.10 Release
Full game:

Update only from 0.9.10 Beta:

All files have been split into parts. With WinRAR you can just open the first .7z.001 and it will let you extract the whole thing as long as you have downloaded rest of the parts. (Google Drive files have shortcuts you can still download as usual)

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Game lacks kissing, fellatio performed on Hottie, or nipple sucking, things even DLSite H-games seem to pull off easily now a days. While these seem like little gripes, they kill the immersion for me. Mentioned to devs but they don't seem concerned.

Also, recent update is still glitchy. I want to get into VAM but I need a Read-me, or something. It's ridiculously confusing for me :(

Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
Yes, and I've also notice that along the versions that if you use hottie cards, the hotties get kinda of degraded... I mean, they are no re-create the same way that in previous versions. I think this simulator has potential but still a long evolving way to go.

osamataha

May 25, 2023
Yeah, sorry for the delay but I was just busy the last few weeks but here it is.

VR HOT 0.9.10 Release
Full game:
Google Drive
MEGA
Google Drive
MEGA

There seems to be something wrong. After testing, it turns out that it is version 0.9.10.6 beta

Last edited:

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
There seems to be something wrong. After testing, it turns out that it is version 0.9.10.6 beta
early acces = beta
version 0.something = beta
its a little confusing cuz the beta is actually a beta of a beta and then its a stable beta when its not a beta beta :D

in another words the game has been a beta for 2-3 years now, cuz its still being developed, there is nothing wrong

VR HOT 0.9.10 Release
Full game:
Google Drive
MEGA
Google Drive
MEGA

Apologies I blast your PMs everytime for the new releases as well, hope you dont hate me for it. Thanks a ton again for the upload, highly appreciated!

Game lacks kissing, fellatio performed on Hottie, or nipple sucking, things even DLSite H-games seem to pull off easily now a days. While these seem like little gripes, they kill the immersion for me. Mentioned to devs but they don't seem concerned.

Also, recent update is still glitchy. I want to get into VAM but I need a Read-me, or something. It's ridiculously confusing for me :(
this is still version 0.9 meaning this is still not version 1.something of the game, its still early acess beta its not a released game you just have access(early access) to it while it gets developed into one... what it offers still has little to no competition at all even in its current state... actually it came a very long way past 2-3 years and yes devs prolly wasnt concerned with going down on female hottie or sucking nipples, cuz this is an extra, its not the core of the game and more importantly there are bigger core problems they are trying to fix that are impacting the game and the players in a lot bigger way than the nieche thing you are mentioning. People need to understand this is early access beta and whats different in lets say cyberpunk is that u didnt had 2-3 years of early access to the game. Even that game after it was released it needed like 1 year of patches and updates to run properly on most hardware and get rid of most of the bugs, after 1-2 years of that + some DLCs the game is actually really good. The future will be similar for the VR Hot game too 1. it will actually get released at some point then it will need 1-2 more years to be perfected, some DLCs and it will be a legendary game. At the end of the day I do not disagree with your or any other criticism, all I am saying is its like criticizing the wine while its still in a shape of fermenting grapes.

TedBaggins

Sep 9, 2020
Maybe someday developers will add a most important feature for a girls to have an orgasm, i mean visually, but not today...

Last edited:

Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
Maybe someday developers will add a most important feature for a girls to have an orgasm, i mean visually, but not today...
Agreed. The game/simulator has a lot of potential but still needs an enormous work. The feature you mention is present in another game called "The Viillain Simulator" for instance, and it's pretty good. Would be great if VRHot would include some kind of interaction such as the hottie to be able to touck you or even touching herself suring sex. Even the blowjob is completely buggy right now, if you set the option "Blowjob here" the hottie place herself half a meter away and even being towards her it doesn't work properly... As you said, hopefuly the could add more features soon since I think the base for the thing is already there.

Last edited:

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018

VR HOT 0.9.10 Release
Full game:
Google Drive
MEGA
Google Drive
MEGA

I would like to request 0.9.11 stable (not 0.9.12 where A.I. is removed)

Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
No the developers were forced to remove it, because of Steam, there is a discussion about it in Discord with explanations. Devs are currently working on finding another suitable platform where they can have the game with the A.I.
Oh, That's great to know thank you for the insight.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes