3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
The difference from 0.5.3 is marginal and MQ3 standalone, unfortunately seems to have little focus although they admit the interest is up.
That said, this game has great potential, but needs improvements to justify the price:
- A more polished final product
- Better user experience
- Option for user generated content (not just cards)
the standalone is aSS I can agree, but the price is not crazy for what you are getting and the lack of competition, they could've easily priced this at 100$/EU and you wouldnt be able to find another game that allows you to do what this game does or at least not on this level and with this level of variety and customization and etc

- more polished:
version is still 0. something, if thats not a beta idk what is, you can buy and play it before its finished, so they can fund themselves on their own and continue working on the game until they finish it, this is not sponsored and is not a big game studio or anything, but I guess thats hard to understand
- user experience:
its not bad for a beta, but people dont understand whats 0. .... there are known issues its not like they are not working on them, game is in a lot better place than it was 1 year ago and even more so 2 years ago when I first heard of it. It will get there, guess how many similar games came out in the last 2 years that are worth playing more than once - 0
- user generated content:
show me another game you can generate content or characters or whatever, did people get used to A.I. generating everything they want so fast? what happened? you can feel otherwise, I won't argue, but the hottie cards are more than enough and more than sufficient, there is a discord where you can find at least 500 different cards to date and after one year will probably be 1000, plenty of good people/players taking requests and trying to fulfill wishes and whatnot as well

We all want this game to be better than it is, cuz it always had and still has a ton of potential, but imo it grows and gets better in a very decent pace, I've seen plenty big game studios and sponsored/funded games taking way longer than whats happening with this game. I see nothing wrong with rooting for the underdogs/small team of people working on this and appreciating their effort and work, thats where I am comming from, but in general I am not saying you are wrong, just giving you one more point of view, which is a bit more realistic if you try to see the full picture, but np if u feel otherwise.

flexxxnez

Jan 3, 2021
the standalone is aSS I can agree, but the price is not crazy for what you are getting and the lack of competition, they could've easily priced this at 100$/EU and you wouldnt be able to find another game that allows you to do what this game does or at least not on this level and with this level of variety and customization and etc

- more polished:
version is still 0. something, if thats not a beta idk what is, you can buy and play it before its finished, so they can fund themselves on their own and continue working on the game until they finish it, this is not sponsored and is not a big game studio or anything, but I guess thats hard to understand
- user experience:
its not bad for a beta, but people dont understand whats 0. .... there are known issues its not like they are not working on them, game is in a lot better place than it was 1 year ago and even more so 2 years ago when I first heard of it. It will get there, guess how many similar games came out in the last 2 years that are worth playing more than once - 0
show me another game you can generate content or characters or whatever, did people get used to A.I. generating everything they want so fast? what happened? you can feel otherwise, I won't argue, but the hottie cards are more than enough and more than sufficient, there is a discord where you can find at least 500 different cards to date and after one year will probably be 1000, plenty of good people/players taking requests and trying to fulfill wishes and whatnot as well

We all want this game to be better than it is, cuz it always had and still has a ton of potential, but imo it grows and gets better in a very decent pace, I've seen plenty big game studios and sponsored/funded games taking way longer than whats happening with this game. I see nothing wrong with rooting for the underdogs/small team of people working on this and appreciating their effort and work, thats where I am comming from, but in general I am not saying you are wrong, just giving you one more point of view, which is a bit more realistic if you try to see the full picture, but np if u feel otherwise.
I agree with you with all of the above. Just didn't get my point across as I was writing from within Meta Quest 3 :)

I think there's a missed opportunity here, because the dev process is not focused the way it could be.
The product has great potential, the product is great, the market is there and they're willing to pay.

One big problem is 3 platforms: PC, PCVR, Standalone. Why cater to all 3 when standalone will cover all?
- The game in itself VR passthrough by nature.
- Standalone is a groving market
- MQ3 (with colour passthrough) is a better fit, has a more mature audience than before and they are willing to pay.

About user generated content: Sorry butt 99% of hottie-cards are utter s***te! Can I do better? You bet! (maybe I'll do an update).

By user generated content, I'm thinking: skins, makeup, clothes, tattoo/liquid layer, and (attachable) props.
There can even be a separate market for this.

Last I'd like to say to the devs: The eyes in the last version is absolutely beautiful!

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
I agree with you with all of the above. Just didn't get my point across as I was writing from within Meta Quest 3 :)

I think there's a missed opportunity here, because the dev process is not focused the way it could be.
The product has great potential, the product is great, the market is there and they're willing to pay.

One big problem is 3 platforms: PC, PCVR, Standalone. Why cater to all 3 when standalone will cover all?
- The game in itself VR passthrough by nature.
- Standalone is a groving market
- MQ3 (with colour passthrough) is a better fit, has a more mature audience than before and they are willing to pay.

About user generated content: Sorry butt 99% of hottie-cards are utter s***te! Can I do better? You bet! (maybe I'll do an update).

By user generated content, I'm thinking: skins, makeup, clothes, tattoo/liquid layer, and (attachable) props.
There can even be a separate market for this.

Last I'd like to say to the devs: The eyes in the last version is absolutely beautiful!

I agree on the standalone, but I guess there are some bariers and obstacles for the standalone as the hardware in the MQ3 is not like 14th gen Intel i9 and 4090 and etc. The really good games are more often than not powered from a PC and the versions that have both options to be standalone or through PCVR usually have better graphics when launched through the PC in PCVR. I am only guessing here, but seeing how cranking up the settings hits my 2000$/EU PC is highly concerning when you take into consideration whats the hardware like inside MQ3. I think thats the problem and why they are more focused on PCVR, but ofc I can be wrong.

If you really have checked all 500 hottiecards already shared in the discord and if you think all of them are sh!t then you have a very specific taste that I probably don't understand, but I would bet what you want can't be created yet with whats possible in the game, because I believe in general everyone else can find at least around 50 that are really good by their own taste. The game still has its limitations but with every next patch those limitations are pushed further and further and I am happy where this is going, for example the eyes you mentioned and many other things, last 6 months this game really came to a new level imo.

The user generated content I understand your idea and honestly I like it, but the game is not even finished yet and what you are suggesting sounds to me like VR Hot 2.0 not 0.9.something. But for what its worth I 100% support your idea.

Reactions: flexxxnez

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
PC version is great! AI is pretty bad though, makes me wonder if they'll consider Inworld.ai (unless they're already using it) or a GPT variant. AI girl actually said my name, but she also said was married (bleh) and kept saying "Ick" after gobbling virtual cock... and 10 min later she was still saying "Ick" randomly until the game restarted :ROFLMAO: AI does not match up with what she says during sex acts, but I think it's more interactive than previous builds.
I think they might just be using some older LLM for the AI since they released it after LLaMA was released but that didn't allow commercial use so they are probably using some very outdated model like GPT-J that's likely finetuned for chatting. If they cared they could upgrade the AI to some more modern stuff like Mistral's 7B model which is very efficient and a good model (huge upgrade compared to GPT-J). Also Inworld.ai wouldn't allow for any lewd stuff as does none of the big tech companies (Google, OpenAI, Anthropic etc.) + they are owned by Disney so I doubt that would ever change. They would also have to put a lot more effort into the AI to give it more context clues so it knows what's happening currently, but that doesn't seem to be in their priorities right now.

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
And here is the new update currently in Beta. I'll update it again once it's fully released. (MixDrop links still having weird domains)

VR HOT 0.9.9 Beta
Full game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update only from 0.9.8.5:

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
And here is the new update currently in Beta. I'll update it again once it's fully released. (MixDrop links still having weird domains)

VR HOT 0.9.9 Beta
Full game:
Google Drive
MEGA
Google Drive
MEGA
awesome, tyvm once again <3

flexxxnez

Jan 3, 2021
I agree on the standalone, but I guess there are some bariers and obstacles for the standalone as the hardware in the MQ3 is not like 14th gen Intel i9 and 4090 and etc. The really good games are more often than not powered from a PC and the versions that have both options to be standalone or through PCVR usually have better graphics when launched through the PC in PCVR. I am only guessing here, but seeing how cranking up the settings hits my 2000$/EU PC is highly concerning when you take into consideration whats the hardware like inside MQ3. I think thats the problem and why they are more focused on PCVR, but ofc I can be wrong.

If you really have checked all 500 hottiecards already shared in the discord and if you think all of them are sh!t then you have a very specific taste that I probably don't understand, but I would bet what you want can't be created yet with whats possible in the game, because I believe in general everyone else can find at least around 50 that are really good by their own taste. The game still has its limitations but with every next patch those limitations are pushed further and further and I am happy where this is going, for example the eyes you mentioned and many other things, last 6 months this game really came to a new level imo.

The user generated content I understand your idea and honestly I like it, but the game is not even finished yet and what you are suggesting sounds to me like VR Hot 2.0 not 0.9.something. But for what its worth I 100% support your idea.
Regarding performance, it's definitely a challenge on standalone. But then again, not many have a top spec PC. I use a Mac myself.
PC(VR) already has a lot of competition, not least VaM. For standalone, apart from VR Hot, there's also Captain Hardcore and Come Closer (although inferior imo). The rest are not worth mentioning. What they all have in common is that they try to please everyone a little, but end up pleasing nobody a lot. It's like having to choose many ugly girls or one 10/10.
VR Hot has the potential to become THE Star, but her ugly friends are keeping her back :)

DMB41

Dec 14, 2023
This is probably going to sound like a silly question, but after I've downloaded the 5 files in the Google Drive, what next? I don't see a zip file to extract. Are these files just updates for the game, or is this the game itself?

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
This is probably going to sound like a silly question, but after I've downloaded the 5 files in the Google Drive, what next? I don't see a zip file to extract. Are these files just updates for the game, or is this the game itself?
it says which link is the game itself and which link is only an update, so yeah thats kinda silly sadly... for your other question check previous comments about a page or two ago there was an explanation how to extract parts together with 7zip, I'm not a fan of 7zip, so I have winrar so for me I just click extract here on the 1st one and it does all of them.

Regarding performance, it's definitely a challenge on standalone. But then again, not many have a top spec PC. I use a Mac myself.
PC(VR) already has a lot of competition, not least VaM. For standalone, apart from VR Hot, there's also Captain Hardcore and Come Closer (although inferior imo). The rest are not worth mentioning. What they all have in common is that they try to please everyone a little, but end up pleasing nobody a lot. It's like having to choose many ugly girls or one 10/10.
VR Hot has the potential to become THE Star, but her ugly friends are keeping her back :)
Top spec PC is not really needed. Meta 3 is like 650$ a decent PC that can run VR is not much more, ofc u will have to sacrafice some visuals, but it can run and you will have a far better time with many games that will actually look better than their standalones. There are many examples on the internet about it. Anyway about the other things I kinda understand your point of view I think, but if I understand it correctly I think to a high degree thats personal preference. On another hand its a bit early for these games to feel as real and be as specific as you would like them to be. They are missing a point or two that make them a little weak I get it, but VR Hot is way better than the games you mentioned. Come Closer is a joke, but Captain Hardcore is not bad overall and thats probably all I can say for it just not bad, can't even compare it to VR Hot, some visuals are represented in a better way, some movement is also better, but besides that everything is so extremely limited that I never wanted to turn the game on again.

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
Starting in VR,but does not accept: steam VR ,WMR for SteamVR so my controllers (G2) ...
(openXR toolkit works great)
Kind Regards !
Dude, thanks, It should be added to the original post, wmr controllers(g2 in my case) without touchpad cannot interact with left hand menu unless you install OpenXR toolkit, it also fixed the problem with locked 60hz and stutters

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018

VR HOT 0.9.9 Beta
Full game:
Google Drive
MEGA
Google Drive
MEGA
I removed my request about the beta fixes that we had, but stable 0.99 is out now, hopefully you can upload that <3

Last edited:
Reactions: alucardjin

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 1108005

Overview:
VR HOT is a digital sex toy for creating and interacting with dream partners.
It gives you the opportunity to explore your most intimate desires in a non-judgmental surrounding.
VR HOT offers a virtual environment and a construction kit for dream partners and the interaction with them.

(VR only - Limited Desktop Support)
All SteamVR-compatible headsets (not standalone) should be compatible.
Compatibility tested and confirmed for Oculus Quest 1 (with Link) and Valve Index.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 2023-09-26
Developer: VR Hot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

any chance we can get 0.9.9?

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
any chance we can get 0.9.9?
Sorry for the wait but here it is.

VR HOT 0.9.9 Release
Full game:

Update only from 0.9.9 Beta:

All files have been split into parts. With WinRAR you can just open the first .7z.001 and it will let you extract the whole thing as long as you have downloaded rest of the parts. (Google Drive files have shortcuts you can still download as usual)

ripme999

Feb 5, 2024
kinda wanna see the standalone quest version is that possible? is anyone in the patreon willing to share their download

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
kinda wanna see the standalone quest version is that possible? is anyone in the patreon willing to share their download
its a cut down version of the PC, so a lot of things missing, but check previous comments and you can find links for standalone

pota pota

Oct 29, 2017

- more polished:
- user experience:

I suppose you don't know VaM (Virtamate)....
In comparison, VRHoT (PCVR) is like amatorial experiment (i own both)..
In VaM you can create your doll of any kind (even futa), scene and pose as you prefer..
THE ONLY positive thing VRHot as over VaM is the easier learning curve but this is because of the limitations you have.
VaM is a sandbox so you need to learn how to setup and create your stuff (even if there is tons of good free content and looks)
Take a look at it, in case you can find it with key here on F95 (but full version is only 8$ anyway on patreon)...

ZeroDDD

May 11, 2020
anyone tried the newest version with quest 3? The handtracking is still awful, i have the feeling also the controller tracking is really bad.

Also the torso of the own player is annoying, is there a way to hide it? only hands?

May 19, 2022
I suppose you don't know VaM (Virtamate)....
In comparison, VRHoT (PCVR) is like amatorial experiment (i own both)..
In VaM you can create your doll of any kind (even futa), scene and pose as you prefer..
THE ONLY positive thing VRHot as over VaM is the easier learning curve but this is because of the limitations you have.
VaM is a sandbox so you need to learn how to setup and create your stuff (even if there is tons of good free content and looks)
Take a look at it, in case you can find it with key here on F95 (but full version is only 8$ anyway on patreon)...
Vam is high-key ass, its just the UGC that saves it and even then the tech is embarrassing to still be selling in 2024. VR hot is marginally better for controls and out of the box player capabilities. Both games are very rough performance wise with mid range hardware but unlike VAM which is bottlenecked by asset loading. This game does scale well with high end hw
at least. The cloth physics need adjustment to take advantage of them better but it does run notably better than equivalent settings in VAM

The biggest issues with this game imo are the lack of feedback/responsiveness using the wrist menu and the appearance of the characters. The stock genesis preset characters you can morph between are hideous. With enough work it is possible to make an attractive character but without a good UGC system most people will never experience that and the creation process is slow. Vam has the same issue but you never really have to see the default characters

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes