Unity - Completed - VR Katherine [Final] [VR Katherine]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I played the completed version on my Quest 3 headset.

At the time that I played it, it has been completed 3.5 years ago. This game should never have been marked completed and left as is. It needs so much more work to be considered a good, completed game.

Two stars is being generous. I only gave it two stars instead of one star because the female looks nice and she is realistic looking instead of an anime cartoon.

The optimization is seriously bad compared to other adult PCVR games that I have played. I had so much screen tearing, it wasn't even funny. Although this had a negative impact on my experience, it is not the main reason that I gave the game a low rating.

The thing that I hated about this game the most is a.) there is no walking, only teleportation and b.) there is no good way to rotate your character around. The only way to rotate is to tilt the joystick forward as if you are teleporting but also tilting to the side to rotate, but this causes you to rotate 2 billion miles per hour. Needless to say, I really couldn't rotate and it was too difficult to move, teleport, and rotate. For this reason alone, it is a 0 or 1 star game. I kept ending up in furniture and places I didn't want to teleport and never facing the direction that I wanted to. It was completely impossible to navigate my character.

The female looks good. You can customize her hair, face, skin, clothes, and eyes. But I do have some complaints about her appearance. Her model consists of various body parts that don't always match up and align right so you see body parts or limbs that are narrower or wider than their adjacent body part and you see alpha textures as a result. Her skin was okay, but I wish it was better and higher detailed. I wanted brown eyes, but if I selected brown or black eyes, I got gray eyes. That was seriously a bad flaw that should not have been overlooked. In some of her outfits, her skin clipped through the clothes, and I think that it would have been better if it had not.

Her voice is pleasant, but she doesn't have any lines. I just kept hearing "that's good" and one or two other things on repeat. Nothing else. For such a great, remarkable, sexy female voice, I wish the developer would have had her say more lines than just that.

Sex was boring. There are around a dozen positions. There was a tiny bit of controller interaction, but barely and not good enough. You can grab onto the boobs and move them around some, but you don't see your character hands actually grabbing on to the boobs. You can't put a finger in her mouth. I think she narrows her eyes and opens her mouth if you move your head towards her head, but her face gets too close to yours so she looks like a cyclops and is clipped and it would have been nice to see her tongue move and lips move and to hear kissing noises. There are giant red balls on various parts of her body that look horrible and make the game less immersive. I later found out that you can change the transparency of them in settings, but I feel that by default the game should not have giant red balls and that everything should be as minimal and invisible as possible to make the experience more realistic. Since I can't get excited for the game, I haven't even adjusted the ball opacity yet. By the way, the game is so laggy and your finger doesn't stay sticking out for long and it's really hard to change the menu settings without clicking on the wrong thing. So anyway, when grabbing onto the red balls sometimes you can see an affect, other times you can't see any affect and I just think controller interactivity could have been better but at least there was something.

I couldn't really get excited for the sex because it was just her moving her body in a loop and me moving my weird looking lower half on a loop, but my penis wasn't even inside of her (it was rubbing her on the outside) and I couldn't do anything except watch. Honestly, some of the trashiest adult anime PCVR games are a bit sexier when it comes to sex because there is more interaction like more sex sounds and cues and flesh jiggling when you touch it.

I ended up uninstalling it.