Unity Completed VR Katherine [Final] [VR Katherine]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i replaced most of the DragQueen images, pretty please share your face modifications

Reactions: Schlong50

testuser2

Aug 16, 2019
Nice start.

Bug.. The body morphs do not effect the hip area.

Maybe some more body morphs can be added.

It is possible to create a feminine face. But maybe some more details for the face would be nice, too.

Camera movement for up and down ?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Nice start.

Bug.. The body morphs do not effect the hip area.

Maybe some more body morphs can be added.

It is possible to create a feminine face. But maybe some more details for the face would be nice, too.

Camera movement for up and down ?
E = Up
C = Down

Reactions: stark8g

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Idle animation to make an npc more alive are nice. Idle animation where the NPC turns the face away every two seconds during customization is quite rage worthy :p

edit. Ok, works still after clicking ready and better then.

Last edited:

unashamedcoomer

Jun 17, 2017
Why do the body modification options make her body open up like a robot coming out of its sleeve? Her upper thigh skin is like "peeled" away at the highest setting. So either something has gone horribly wrong with my GPU, or it was programmed that way?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking at her nude body reminds me to make sure to never mix CBBE and UNP body textures in skyrim or you get weird ass looking nipples like the one in the OP picture. Would of been nice if they would of showed a few pictures where the girls had nice small breasts instead of titanic flabby patties in all of the screenshots. If I decide to try this the boob slider is getting moved to -0.

Jul 23, 2017
Tags are wrong, this is male protagonist not female. You play as a male character who is portrayed as silhouette and you can customise your girlfriend and interact with her. You do not directly control the female character.

Feb 25, 2018
Plastic doll simulator. Don't download, any of the "customization" it touts is basic as fuck. It's just a Unity asset flip.

Terjonuk

Jun 17, 2020
Is this a good place to start. I mean download plastic doll simulator. Is it an app on android ?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote