Unity Completed VR Katherine [Final] [VR Katherine]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Tough to get that real-time model to look feminine. I agree with the others.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 705931

Overview:
VR Katherine is a perfect Girlfriend and sex simulator.
Talk to Her, interact with everything! We added Artificial Intelligence to add extreme realism to all interactions! You are in control here! Choose what you want to do! WITH VR DEVICES
YOU DO NOT NEED A VR DEVICE TO PLAY VR KATHERINE!

Thread Updated: 2020-06-25
Release Date: 2019-12-07
Developer: VR Katherine -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -

View attachment 705474 View attachment 705868 View attachment 705926 View attachment 705927 View attachment 705928 View attachment 705929 View attachment 705930
Can't get my Valve Index to work with this game.

Charlotte Monday

Apr 11, 2018
Occulus Rift S also don´t work. Only "Katherine -Waiting Screen" in the Steam VR. Also after gettin Ready the game is only displayed on the monitor, not in the VR Headser. "Waiting".
Can't get my Valve Index to work with this game.
In order to play, make sure to open the "VRKatherine_VR.bat" file. That's what gets you into VR.

Meatball

Mar 5, 2018
I am glad I read through the thread before downloading. I shall pass (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Promising game, looks good. Does more people have problem when morphing body, that the hips goes trought pants? If you upscale, it goes trough and it defeats the purpose of it. Plz say its a fix. Hope for more clothes, faces and mods addet in. Aswell option for adjusting height, fatness and voice. Good path noe, it has nice potential.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Win: - - - links not working, ie down, ie broken

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
story of my god damn life here. on htc vive on pc. a NEW one get a link from mega. thing hangs on start up i can here her talking and banging on but it wont bring up any video. and try another link maybe. and every single other link is down. so another game i am destined to not even try. should just fucking give up here. on bloody f95

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote