Unity Completed VR Katherine [Final] [VR Katherine]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Guys read before you flame:

Customize Katherine's face to look like someone you know in real life or to idealize the perfect girl for you!
Change her clothes, eye and hair's color, body shape, breast size and more! The possibilities are huge!

Reactions: Schlong50

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Customize Katherine's face to look like someone you know in real life or to idealize the perfect girl for you!
Change her clothes, eye and hair's color, body shape, breast size and more! The possibilities are huge!

Can you create some beter faces PLEASE

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a way to disable the nodes on her body during sex? A bit harder to get into it when there's big red circles on her torso and neck

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
QUESTION : why is there an horror tag that only appears when I put my cursor on the game?
IS THAT A FREAKING TRAP?!

Uyhp7UBT9N.png 7phSL08PyK.png
???

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
Yaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! Where be me battle axe! Is needs ta cutz dis thing from exi…...exis…….ex......I needs ta kill it right quick. Den wills burn it wit holy hell-fire, jes te be shure, aye. As me proud Da taught me, an his fadder befoe him, and befoe him.

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
Myeah... thought "Ah what the fuck I'll try it out..."
5 minutes later: DELETE!

Don't bother, horrible interface, horrible models...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

Thanks. The example pics ain't really the best to lure into the game but do hint at a deep customization then.

So far I assumed the horror tag is about when she reveals that his dick is bigger than yours.

... now on to guess whats the horror tag stands for :unsure:

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks. The example pics ain't really the best to lure into the game but do hint at a deep customization then.

So far I assumed the horror tag is about when she reveals that his dick is bigger than yours.

... now on to guess whats the horror tag stands for :unsure:
Lean forward and try to kiss her. lol

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
Does anybody know an easy way to suicide? because I'm not gonna live with that image in my head :/

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote