Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Any news on a new crack?
The game wasn't really cracked, one of the old freely available steam demos contained the full game and all you had to do was change line one line of code to unlock unlock all the features. All the demos since then only contain the demo files.

Reactions: JOHNP60

hankspanker

Jun 23, 2019
does anyone have a updated version atleast till before the last halloween update that would be much appreciated :)

thekevw

Dec 29, 2018
I've bought the game and all of its DLCs.
I've tried having it running without steam, which worked thanks to SmartSteamEmu, but the games considers me a " free user " and no longer a " VIP membership ", which means I can walk around in the club but can't interact with the girls.

The demo.txt does say " APPLICATION ", I've tried running it without internet in case it was checking for my status online, but nothing works.

If anyone has an idea on how I can bypass that part.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I've bought the game and all of its DLCs.
I've tried having it running without steam, which worked thanks to SmartSteamEmu, but the games considers me a " free user " and no longer a " VIP membership ", which means I can walk around in the club but can't interact with the girls.

The demo.txt does say " APPLICATION ", I've tried running it without internet in case it was checking for my status online, but nothing works.

If anyone has an idea on how I can bypass that part.
Im a bit confused. If you have bought the game then why not run it properly with Steam?

Reactions: FoXDoG

thekevw

Dec 29, 2018
Im a bit confused. If you have bought the game then why not run it properly with Steam?
Because I can get a refund on it :) The game is nice, but the DLCs are a joke since we can customize the girls in the updated game, they only add like 1 piece of clothes and maybe a haircut for 5 bucks.

The Utopia DLC is 10 bucks and barely adds a handfull of haircuts, a few pieces of clothing and "cyberpunk-style" tattoos besides the new club that doesn't add anything interesting.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Because I can get a refund on it :) The game is nice, but the DLCs are a joke since we can customize the girls in the updated game, they only add like 1 piece of clothes and maybe a haircut for 5 bucks.

The Utopia DLC is 10 bucks and barely adds a handfull of haircuts, a few pieces of clothing and "cyberpunk-style" tattoos besides the new club that doesn't add anything interesting.
Sounds a bit daft to me for the time faffing (and your fapping lol) involved and tbh the content is not that great. You are better off getting into Virt A Mate..

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I once tried to play it using the phone as vr headset. It served no purpose other than laughing at the efforts i made for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Yes, it is a windows PC game. An android or IOS device cannot run it.
No, i actually used the phone over wifi to emulate a vr environment and be able to play. It so complicated and stupid that is hard to understand, i give you that.o_O:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Medic4
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes