Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

GasMax

Oct 4, 2017
So wait the only way to get this game to work right now is to trick Steam into thinking you own it? That sounds like an easy way to get your Steam account banned, this shouldn't even be a suggestion. Is there no way to bypass the exe? I am pretty sure I have seen games use steam emulators to spoof a connection.

BaasMeneer1234

Jan 11, 2019
MARK2580 Fair enough, no one else can seem to get this working so I just wanted to share what I've been doing to get it to work. I can't post the link yet on my account but if you head over to the other forum cs . rin . ru, you can find the GreenLuma injector/patcher directly from there (or use a different steam emulator). Then you need to configure it yourself. I've only tried SSE/CreamAPI but those didn't work. The newer versions of this game checks for modified steamAPI files where GreenLuma does modifications in memory. Of course, also use a throwaway steam account. The appID's I used to get everything working are:
BaasMeneer1234 I haven't run into that error before. Which version are you using? Have you also changed the DLLInjector.ini paths to match your system? Most important one is the path for GreenLuma_2020_x86.dll. EDIT: Just checked on my other systems, Content Still Encrypted indeed. Seems like you can't use this method to download newer versions of the game.

Edit: Updated, can't use this method to download newer versions of the game. However, you can use it to launch the game with all DLC's and VIP enabled. You just need the latest game files.

Link from another user (from the other forum): mega . nz/folder/KxhjWKjR#j3plKDunpVFPCa3O5b_rtg
Thank you dude! Do you happen to know how to force Steam to download (any arbitrary) older version of a specific 'Steam appId' (a.k.a. game) in an attempt to bypass the dreaded "Content Still Encrypted" error?

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Uploaded - Version 1.14 (newest as of this post):
Hey i have downloaded this version and tried it with greenluma. I can see it in my libary but instead of the play button it says buy so it still directs me to the store page instead of launching the game. How can i fix this?

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
This rifcat program would use the phone to fake the headset of VR but I think the problem is the controller of VR: they ask to press a button of that controller at the beginning of game, there aren't many visual problems but is impossible to start without the button.

guardian9000

Oct 16, 2020
I don't know what a "file exchange" is supposed to be, but anonfiles is a normal download site. The version on anonfiles appears to be the same version from Mega - just zipped. So if you prefer Mega, just use that link instead. Not sure why it was posted unzipped to Mega, but I'm thankful that bryan065 posted the zipped copy to anonfiles.

I downloaded it from anonfiles, and followed the GreenLuma instructions step by step, but it did not work for me. I updated the ini file correctly, and running DLLInjector launches steam, and vrparadise is in my library - but says "purchase".

In case the October version of GreenLuma was outdated due to a recent Steam update, I tried downloading the latest version of GreenLuma, but that version gave me an error about user32.dll

I tried using SmartSteamEmu, and I got the game to load, but it was only the demo version.

So, I'm very thankful to bryan065 for posting instructions that worked for him, but I'm left slightly confused why I was unable to get it working by following those instructions.

I suspect the instructions are missing a step, something bryan065 forgot was necessary.

Has anyone else had any success?

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
So, what's actually new in 1.14 version? is it worth updating? I'm in Germany, so I can't access adult content on steam.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
This rifcat program would use the phone to fake the headset of VR but I think the problem is the controller of VR: they ask to press a button of that controller at the beginning of game, there aren't many visual problems but is impossible to start without the button.
I managed to run it with Rifcat, back when I didn't have a VR. You have to configure your phone as a controller.

Reactions: cesid

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

We have just released a new VR Paradise Update on Steam!

In this update you will discover :

- a new menu set up, making it much easier for you to change the game's settings and access the different clubs!

- new boards when customizing the girls in the locker room!

We really hope you'll enjoy these new changes!
The Stand-Alone Update will arrive shortly after this one!

PS: The new club is on its way! Thank you for your patience thus far!!! ;)

With love, the VRP Team <3

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
"no sexual content"... even if there are no sex scenes or anything...
only a half naked woman I think that is already "sexual contect"...

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have bought this "Game" in Steam and if you were someone who went to Strip Clubs OR would like to go, i would suggest actually paying for it and enjoy the Game and support the Creators so we can have more Dances and Places to visit and ofcourse more Girls to enjoy :) Test the Game from here and then you decide for yourself :) But most important, have Fun and a good time

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I managed to run it with Rifcat, back when I didn't have a VR. You have to configure your phone as a controller.
Thanks I will try

What's this updated version and how do you get it to work?
Seems a big upgrade: original one was just 3 GB, now it is more than 5. The old one was before customization.

The game don't launch, steam's game page is popping up.
The old version that was in first page didn't even launched steam, now they updated it, there is inside this topic a guide to trick steam to think you own the game, I guess it should be in the opening post now.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes