Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
When I click dllinjector to start steam it just says that can't find file and parameters (don't say which), it doesn't even try to load steam.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Ok I configured the dllinjector.ini, now the dllinjector try to start steam at least, but just says "failed to inject"

bryan065

Mar 8, 2019
VR Paradise 1.16.2

Instructions:
  1. Copy "VR Paradise" to your steamapps folder.
    • Normally "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common"
  2. Inside the "VR Paradise" folder is the appmanifest_895890.acf file. Copy that to your steamapps folder. There should be other appmanifest files there too, that's the right spot.
    • Normally "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps"
  3. Copy "Greenluma" to your C: drive.
    • Should be "C:\GreenLuma"
  4. Add folder exception for GreenLuma to your antivirus. It'll flag it as a trojan since it's a DLL injector.
  5. Open DLLInjector.ini and make sure the file paths are matching your system. First one is your steam.exe and the second one is where ever you chose to extract greenluma.
    • Exe = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
    • Dll = C:\GreenLuma\GreenLuma_2020_x86.dll
  6. Logout of your Steam account and close Steam.
  7. Run DLLInjector.exe and select "yes" in the prompt that comes up.
  8. Steam will now open so log in with a throwaway account.
  9. You should then see VRParadise is playable with all DLC's.
Edit: Launch the game through steam. If you did everything correctly, the game will show up as installed in your steam library with the Play option.

Last edited:

Todderp

Mar 27, 2021
VR Paradise 1.16.2

Instructions:
  2. Inside the "VR Paradise" folder is the appmanifest_895890.acf file. Copy that to your steamapps folder. There should be other appmanifest files there too, that's the right spot.
  4. Add folder exception for GreenLuma to your antivirus. It'll flag it as a trojan since it's a DLL injector.
  5. Open DLLInjector.ini and make sure the file paths are matching your system. First one is your steam.exe and the second one is where ever you chose to extract greenluma.
Mega
too big for me to download :(

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
If too big for Mega try Megabasterd

I have no more the "failed to inject normal error 8" that was related to folder not added to antivirus exception, now when I click dllinjector it ask to load game list but after anwering Ok there is a neverending load that brings nothing. There is steam on background when I do control+alt+delete but even after hours doesn't happen nothing.

bryan065

Mar 8, 2019
If too big for Mega try Megabasterd

I have no more the "failed to inject normal error 8" that was related to folder not added to antivirus exception, now when I click dllinjector it ask to load game list but after anwering Ok there is a neverending load that brings nothing. There is steam on background when I do control+alt+delete but even after hours doesn't happen nothing.
Make sure your steam folder is installed to the default directory. If not, edit the "DLLInjector.ini" file so it's pointing to your steam.exe. "Exe = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe".

Of course, your steam should be closed when you run DLLInjector.exe. Once you run it, it'll open steam again. Launch the game through steam. If you did it properly, steam will have a "Play" button for the game even though you didn't purchase it.

Reactions: vagu2
Apr 3, 2019
Make sure your steam folder is installed to the default directory. If not, edit the "DLLInjector.ini" file so it's pointing to your steam.exe. "Exe = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe".

Of course, your steam should be closed when you run DLLInjector.exe. Once you run it, it'll open steam again. Launch the game through steam. If you did it properly, steam will have a "Play" button for the game even though you didn't purchase it.
I did everything in the instructions but why does DLLInjector say unable to open ini?

Reactions: asdf112

LoveBigBoobs

Oct 6, 2019
Hello

When I launch the game I only have the demo mode, I can't have personal with the girls. Is it possible to have the whole game + DLC without going through steam?

ykqi

Aug 21, 2021
VR Paradise 1.16.2

Instructions:
Edit: Launch the game through steam. If you did everything correctly, the game will show up as installed in your steam library with the Play option.

Mega
Will I get banned by using greenluma? I'm a little bit worried.

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
i found a way to update game with greenluma:
-start injectdll and let steam load
-on your library go to VR paradise and click go to store
- in the store page you need to click on demo download,thath update your game
-game run fine with greenluma.
IMPORTANT
-You need to have VR Paradise folder inside "..\steamapps\common\"
-you need appmanifest_896890.acf file inside "..\steamapps\"
-You should use a fake steam account,because ban is possible.

marty

Aug 9, 2016
VR Paradise 1.16.2

Instructions:

Mega
This got it working for me. Thanks :) older 1.14 version did not.
If other people still have problems, download the mega link in quoted comment (version 1.16.2.7 - the one in OP is still 1.14)

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
I find this game really relaxation, if a bit optimization and some more contents it could really take off.

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
I managed to find a way to run the game and it's dlc without the use of GreenLuma. Plus it also works with the demo on Steam.

Instructions:
Either install the demo on Steam or download a copy of the full game from either the Mega link above or elsewhere.
EDIT: If you are not using this with the 1.16.2 demo, then you do not need to extract the "VRParadise" folder from the archive.
Extract the linked archive below into the game's folder, overwriting whatever files it asks to.
EDIT: Make sure to have SteamVR running before launching the game to ensure that SSE does not cause issues.
Afterwards you must run the game using "SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe", which is located in the "SSE" folder.
If using this with the demo, running the game through Steam will result in no access to VIP content.

This was made for version 1.16.2. It will not work with future versions of the demo. However, the SSE and Engine folders in this archive should hopefully work with future full versions of the game if they are uploaded here or elsewhere.

Last edited:

guardian9000

Oct 16, 2020
too big for me to download :(
At the bottom of the "Limited available transfer quota" message there is big green button that says "Continue Download".

The download will pause every now and then, but it will eventually all download. I just left it downloading over night and it was done in the morning.

And the great thing about Mega is that you can resume downloads, so you don't even need to download it all in one sitting.

VR Paradise 1.16.2
Thanks for the updated version, I have followed your instructions to the letter, but I'm still getting the same user32.dll error I mentioned in December...

So, again, I suspect the instructions are missing a step, or something you forgot was necessary for the instructions to work.

Afterwards you must run the game using "SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe", which is located in the "SSE" folder.
Running SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe crashes vrserver.exe, both with vrserver already running, or without.

Edit:

You have to FIRST start "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\bin\win64\vrmonitor.exe"

THEN run SmartSteamLoader_x64 as Administrator

Last edited:

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
You have to FIRST start "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\bin\win64\vrmonitor.exe"

THEN run SmartSteamLoader_x64 as Administrator
vrmoniter.exe is SteamVR, which is required to run SteamVR games. With many vr games it is important to have SteamVR running beforehand to ensure that the game runs properly. This is especially true in this case as SmartSteamEmu has compatibility issues with SteamVR that are mitigated by running it first. I failed to include this in my instructions as I had assumed that most people already knew to have SteamVR open before running the game. As for running SmartSteamLoader_x64 as admin, this will depend on your system and it's security settings. Some will need to, some will not. On my system, it is unnecessary.

bobbyboy365

May 3, 2021
@jllllll

I'm very new to this, so I'm sorry, but I'm very lost.
I downloaded the 1.16 version and replaced everything the z file asked.
I have SSE and I can launch the game through that, but the game still shows free version and everything is locked like the Demo.
Am I supposed to do more?
If you could kindly walk me through what I need to do, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
@jllllll

I'm very new to this, so I'm sorry, but I'm very lost.
I downloaded the 1.16 version and replaced everything the z file asked.
I have SSE and I can launch the game through that, but the game still shows free version and everything is locked like the Demo.
Am I supposed to do more?
If you could kindly walk me through what I need to do, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
I'm guessing that you are trying to use an old version of SSE that is incompatible with modern steam games. The archive that I uploaded contains all of the files that you need, preconfigured, and in the correct folder placement to be extracted into the game's folder. After it is extracted you need only to start SteamVR and then run "SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe" located in the SSE folder that was extracted from the archive. I'll explain in more detail in the other forum as to what went wrong so as to not clutter this thread.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes