Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
;
The link is dead and the torrent is aswell :(

stardewharvest64

Aug 2, 2018
Updated for latest version.

Instructions:

Download either the demo through Steam or the full game.
Extract the contents of the folder appropriate to your game version to your game's folder. eg. 'For Full Game'
Make sure SteamVR is running, then run 'SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe' located in the 'SSE' folder to start the game.

You can download the latest version of the full game with DepotDownloader using this in the command line if you can access the demo in your country:
Code:
DepotDownloader.exe -dir ".\VR Paradise" -app 1061290 -depot 896891 -username steamusernamehere -password steampasswordhere
If you wish to download a previous version, then you can add '-manifest' with your desired manifest id to the above command. The contents of the 'For Full Game' folder should work with most versions of the game.

This game has a version check that will lock you out of the game whenever a new version is released. At this time, I don't know how to prevent this. I would recommend blocking the game's exes in your firewall just in case.
Is this working with the latest demo? I keep getting this error:
brok.PNG

Thanks!

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
After checking SteamDB, it seems that the demo was updated such that installing the demo through Steam will install an entirely unique version of the game that cannot be used with the archive that I uploaded before. Sorry for not noticing that sooner. Now, if you wish to download the game, you must get a copy from here or use the DepotDownloader method described towards the bottom of my previous post: Link
I will be updating my instructions to reflect this change.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
After checking SteamDB, it seems that the demo was updated such that installing the demo through Steam will install an entirely unique version of the game that cannot be used with the archive that I uploaded before. Sorry for not noticing that sooner. Now, if you wish to download the game, you must get a copy from here or use the DepotDownloader method described towards the bottom of my previous post: Link
I will be updating my instructions to reflect this change.
Does your method also include the DLC? I have the game on steam, but I'd like to try the DLC before actually purchasing it (technically there is a return process, but it's a bit of a PITA).

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, it does.
I have already had two people download the demo version and replace the exe to convert to the full version say that DLC is NOT AVAILABLE, why do you say the opposite? In the Ini file of the emulator, there are generally 2 DLC from Payday 2, the place of the necessary ones.
UPD
Who really wants to run the game with fully working DLC: open the SmartSteamEmu.ini file and edit the DLC section.

Code:
[DLC]
1921290 = 1
1796140 = 1
1561840 = 1
1518230 = 1
1266860 = 1
1112591 = 1
1112590 = 1
1012270 = 1
No default=1 or DLC from payday 2 SHOULD be there!

Last edited:

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
I have already had two people download the demo version and replace the exe to convert to the full version say that DLC is NOT AVAILABLE, why do you say the opposite? In the Ini file of the emulator, there are generally 2 DLC from Payday 2, the place of the necessary ones.
UPD
Who really wants to run the game with fully working DLC: open the SmartSteamEmu.ini file and edit the DLC section.

Code:
[DLC]
1921290 = 1
1796140 = 1
1561840 = 1
1518230 = 1
1266860 = 1
1112591 = 1
1112590 = 1
1012270 = 1
No default=1 or DLC from payday 2 SHOULD be there!
SmartSteamEmu can't unlock the dlc. Only SSE in tandem with CreamAPI can unlock them. This is how the files that I uploaded are configured. The Demo was recently changed to the point that it will no longer work correctly with those files. To be fair, I haven't tested that. However, it is a safe assumption given that they completely remade the demo files to be entirely unique from the main game's. If your game is working differently, then that is interesting as I tested many different ways of unlocking dlc and only found one that worked.

Reactions: guardsman

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
SmartSteamEmu can't unlock the dlc. Only SSE in tandem with CreamAPI can unlock them. This is how the files that I uploaded are configured. The Demo was recently changed to the point that it will no longer work correctly with those files. To be fair, I haven't tested that. However, it is a safe assumption given that they completely remade the demo files to be entirely unique from the main game's. If your game is working differently, then that is interesting as I tested many different ways of unlocking dlc and only found one that worked.
One of my friends from oculus quest 2 was able to get the game up and running with working DLC though. Its ini configuration was as I described above. Most likely nothing will work with other helmets that use Steam VR. Oculus quest 2 works directly with the game, not through the SteamVR layer.
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that this was done on a demo build for March 31 and with a V5 emulator

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that this was done on a demo build for March 31 and with a V5 emulator
That would explain it then. I don't have a Quest, so I am unable to test for that. In my testing, adding the dlc entries into SSE did not have any effect, so I left them out and just relied on CreamAPI to unlock everything. It should be noted that the default for dlc in SSE is to unlock them. Whether or not those entries are there shouldn't have had any effect, so it's odd that it did. It should also be noted that SteamVR is only needed to run on systems where it is installed. This is because the game uses OpenVR as it's backend and OpenVR is developed by Valve. So, if it detects SteamVR, it will try to open it. This causes problems for SSE for some reason. Technically, OpenVR is just SteamVR without the ui or dependence on Steam. It is good to know that it works well without SteamVR.

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
I have VR.Paradise.v1.18

Using the files provided here crashes SteamVR.
There are all kinds of things that can cause this, unfortunately. My first thought would be to make sure that none of Steam's exes are running as admin. If they aren't, then you can try running SmartSteamEmu as admin. In my testing, admin permissions were what caused SteamVR to crash most consistently. It behaves differently on different systems, so I really don't know what might be causing it.

All of this is assuming that you are using my files: here
Trojan warning, can anyone confirm the download is safe?

Reactions: Agent1

modine2021

May 20, 2021
love how u can customize the girls' now and they added 2 more clubs. game runs smoothly for me on Odyssey +

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes