Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
game wont load just crashes
Which version of the game did you download? The archive that I uploaded is meant for 1.16.2. It is unlikely to work with other versions as-is, but can be adapted for other versions if need be.

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
The archive should be compatible with that version, just don't extract the "VRParadise" folder. That folder is basically just to convert the 1.16.2 demo into the full game. If you wish to keep 1.14.7, then you need to replace "VRParadise-Win64-Shipping.exe" with the original from that version.

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Updated for newest version.

- Updated for 31 March

Instructions:

Download either the demo through Steam or the full game when it is uploaded. (My internet is too spotty to upload a game of this size)
Extract the 'Engine' and 'SSE' folders into the game's folder, overwriting 'Steam_api64.dll' when it asks.
If using this with the demo, also extract the contents of the 'For Demo Conversion' folder, overwriting the 3 files when asked.
Make sure SteamVR is running, then run 'SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe' located in the 'SSE' folder to start the game.

You can also download the latest version of the full game with DepotDownloader using this in the command line if you can access the demo in your country:
Code:
dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -dir ".\VR Paradise" -app 1061290 -depot 896891 -username steamusernamehere -password steampasswordhere
If you wish to download a previous version, then you can add '-manifest' with your desired manifest id to the above command.

Last edited:

BreadMoney

Oct 26, 2017
Updated for newest version.

- Updated for 31 March

Instructions:

Download either the demo through Steam or the full game when it is uploaded. (My internet is too spotty to upload a game of this size)
Extract the 'Engine' and 'SSE' folders into the game's folder, overwriting 'Steam_api64.dll' when it asks.
If using this with the demo, also extract the contents of the 'For Demo Conversion' folder, overwriting the 3 files when asked.
Make sure SteamVR is running, then run 'SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe' located in the 'SSE' folder to start the game.

You can also download the latest version of the full game with DepotDownloader using this in the command line if you can access the demo in your country:
Code:
dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -dir ".\VR Paradise" -app 1061290 -depot 896891 -username steamusernamehere -password steampasswordhere
If you wish to download a previous version, then you can add '-manifest' with your desired manifest id to the above command.
Launches but tells me version is out of date and won't let me play, any way around that?

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Launches but tells me version is out of date and won't let me play, any way around that?
You're not the first to tell me this. However, I don't have this issue, so I can only assume that you are not running the latest version. As far as I am aware, the latest version has not been uploaded yet to this forum. The latest version uploaded is 1.16.2 which is from December 2021. If you can access the demo, then you can download the latest version either through Steam or by following the instructions at the end of the post you quoted. That is how I downloaded the game, so I know it works.

MattStuff

Mar 1, 2022
Hey OP, thanks for this thread. I bought the game on Steam and love it. Any chance there will be a DLC upload here? Either for girls models, or clothing or anything?

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Hey OP, thanks for this thread. I bought the game on Steam and love it. Any chance there will be a DLC upload here? Either for girls models, or clothing or anything?
All dlc files are included in the game by default. You can unlock them easily by downloading the archive that I uploaded above and only extracting the 'engine' folder from it to your game's install location. They should then be enabled when you launch the game through Steam.

Pofern

Nov 5, 2020
Hello, could you please share the latest version of the game, which is located in the steamapps\common\VR Paradise folder on your PC?
I would be grateful if you load the archive with the game on zippyshare.

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Reactions: SerpentWave

misterfile

Jan 11, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/vr-paradise-gentlemens-club-v1-14-vr-paradise.44325/post-7823650
Been done for a while now. Works just fine. I'll be experimenting with a newer and hopefully more convenient method for the next release. By the way, this game only has generic Steam DRM. It's just implemented in an unconventional way that makes it slightly harder to crack than typical Steam games.

Hello,
i installed version 1.16.2. This worked until a few weeks ago.
Now I get the message when starting.
This version has expired, please check the latest version on vrparadise.com

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Hello,
i installed version 1.16.2. This worked until a few weeks ago.
Now I get the message when starting.
This version has expired, please check the latest version on vrparadise.com
Yes, I believe in that version the devs implemented an online version check. The game checks their server for a newer version of the game, and locks you out with that message if it finds it. Block the game's exes in your firewall to prevent the game from doing this. You may also need to delete saves from "%LocalAppData%\VRParadise". For the next release, I will be blocking connections to the game automatically.

misterfile

Jan 11, 2022
Yes, I believe in that version the devs implemented an online version check. The game checks their server for a newer version of the game, and locks you out with that message if it finds it. Block the game's exes in your firewall to prevent the game from doing this. You may also need to delete saves from "%LocalAppData%\VRParadise". For the next release, I will be blocking connections to the game automatically.
Hello, I still had a packed file from VR Paradise 1.16.2. I also deleted the save files.
Then the program started offline. However, the message comes back "This version has expired, please check the latest version on vrparadise.com"

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I still had a packed file from VR Paradise 1.16.2. I also deleted the save files.
Then the program started offline. However, the message comes back "This version has expired, please check the latest version on vrparadise.com"
You may also need to delete "%AppData%\VRParadise". I am still testing on my end to determine where the game is storing it's version info. I suspect it is in the file "%AppData%\VRParadise\Portraits\version.txt". However, that file has only ever contained '-1' for me.

EDIT: I have no clue where the game is storing version info. I deleted all files that I could find and ran the game with my internet completely disconnected. The message still appeared, which means that the game must be storing info somewhere, I just can't find it. For now, if you can access the demo, then you can download the latest version that way.

Last edited:

misterfile

Jan 11, 2022
You may also need to delete "%AppData%\VRParadise". I am still testing on my end to determine where the game is storing it's version info. I suspect it is in the file "%AppData%\VRParadise\Portraits\version.txt". However, that file has only ever contained '-1' for me.

EDIT: I have no clue where the game is storing version info. I deleted all files that I could find and ran the game with my internet completely disconnected. The message still appeared, which means that the game must be storing info somewhere, I just can't find it. For now, if you can access the demo, then you can download the latest version that way.
Hello, I reset the date of the computer after starting the oculus.exe. Then I started VR Paradise offline. With this I got VR Paradise 1.16.2 running. Not everything worked, but I no longer got the error message and was able to play it with restrictions. Maybe information will help you.

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Updated for latest version.

EDIT: Demo was updated such that you can no longer use it with these files. The DepotDownloader method described below is still usable and will get you the files for the full game. Instructions have been updated to reflect this.

- Zippyshare is/has been shut down. RIP

Instructions:

1. Download either the game through DepotDownloader as described below or here once it is uploaded.
  2. Extract the contents of the 'For Full Game' folder to your game's folder. The demo folder is no longer useful, but will not break anything if used on the appropriate version.
  3. Make sure SteamVR is running, then run 'SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe' located in the 'SSE' folder to start the game.

You can download the latest version of the full game with DepotDownloader using this in the command line if you can access the demo in your country:
Code:
DepotDownloader.exe -dir ".\VR Paradise" -app 1061290 -depot 896891 -username steamusernamehere -password steampasswordhere
If you wish to download a previous version, then you can add '-manifest' with your desired manifest id to the above command. The contents of the 'For Full Game' folder should work with most versions of the game.

This game has a version check that will lock you out of the game whenever a new version is released. At this time, I don't know how to prevent this. I would recommend blocking the game's exes in your firewall just in case.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes