Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I'm in the same boat as the others. Can't get it to work because it just send me to the Steam page.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Riftcat ask for money. Free alternatives doesn't seem to work, they made me download steam VR for nothing.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
i never understood this logic, stop all progress theyre doing just to do a shitty port to desktop? its obviously made with vr in mind, they would need to redo a lot of things just to have people complain that the desktop is buggy (happens all the time), and in the end its just looked at as a shitty game because of the users who only played it on desktop, so no, it wouldnt help them. Itd only bring more attention to them, but negative attention.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Well, for those who want to play it anyway. You need to download the last GreenLuma, i've included the last one here.
You can either copy your steam folder without steamapps ( you don't need the other games ) or install steam to a new folder.
The objective is to use a fresh new account to avoid ban on your legit one.
You need then to either copy the game folder into steamapps\common or if you want the game in an another drive to save some space, use a symbolic link to make a virtual folder pointing to the original one ( google is your friend ).
Copy appmanifest_896890.acf into steamapps folder.
Copy GreenLuma2020_Files, GreenLuma_2020_x86.dll, GreenLuma_2020_x64.dll, GreenLumaSettings_2020.exe, DLLInjector.exe and DLLInjector.ini to your new Steam folder and x64launcher.exe to the bin folder.
Start Steam with DLLInjector.exe.

The game appid is this one : 896890

You could add if you enjoy the game, dlc by using their appid :

1518230 VR Paradise - Strippers pack : Emy, Paulina and Lila
1561840 VR Paradise - Outfits pack : Spring Break Bikinis
1112590 VR Paradise - Strippers Pack : Diamond, Alisson and Zoe
1112591 VR Paradise - Strippers Pack : Angie, Stacy and Alexa
1266860 VR Paradise - Utopia 2089

I didn't try the DLC since the game itself was quite boring, just some dances and that's it.

Last edited:

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
I love people complaining about VR games being VR only. It's like hearing people driving a 91 Honda Civic complaining they can't charge their car like a Tesla instead of using gas. Apples and oranges people, this game is obviously meant for a specific market and if you're not in that market there's no point in complaining about not getting it. Better chance of going to a Texan barbeque and demanding the pit master provide a vegan option.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I love people complaining about VR games being VR only. It's like hearing people driving a 91 Honda Civic complaining they can't charge their car like a Tesla instead of using gas. Apples and oranges people, this game is obviously meant for a specific market and if you're not in that market there's no point in complaining about not getting it. Better chance of going to a Texan barbeque and demanding the pit master provide a vegan option.
Yeah, sadly, you just gotta let them get it out of their system. VR has been growing since starting back in 2016 (atleast commercially), with headset and game sales exploding year after year. But there's always going to be this little group yelping that "VR is the same as Betamax."

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zack200 and atur

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
I'm so mad that my PS5 cant play Metroid Dread. I'm gonna say the devs are fucking morons that dont want the money from playstation players!!!!!!!!

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
They are different engines.
VR is included inside Desktop. A more fitting example would be to make Witcher 3 that doesn't work on PC or on PS3 but only.....in a PS3 emulator on PC.
When you start a really VR only game you are supposed to see blank screen if you lack the headset (in fact riftcat and similar programs are born because VR user despise the VR controller, and VR producer doesn't care since they are interested on selling headset) that means it is just a controller matter....doesn't sound something designed to be VR only but more an artificial measure.....one can change Solitaire on Windows making its mouse cursor moving only with a joystick but that doesn't mean that Windows's Solitaire only way to exists is with the joystick and not with the mouse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Im confused, does this download actually work for VR? Someone made a post talking about GreenLuma or some shit and I really cant be bothered to try and figure that shit out lmao

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
wait by what logic is a striptease not sexual content.
Does that mean i can take my family for dinner at the local titty bar??

• Haha
Reactions: Bong87

digital31

Jan 10, 2018
Well, for those who want to play it anyway. You need to download the last GreenLuma, i've included the last one here.
You can either copy your steam folder without steamapps ( you don't need the other games ) or install steam to a new folder.
The objective is to use a fresh new account to avoid ban on your legit one.
You need then to either copy the game folder into steamapps\common or if you want the game in an another drive to save some space, use a symbolic link to make a virtual folder pointing to the original one ( google is your friend ).
Copy GreenLuma2020_Files, GreenLuma_2020_x86.dll, GreenLuma_2020_x64.dll, GreenLumaSettings_2020.exe, DLLInjector.exe and DLLInjector.ini to your new Steam folder and x64launcher.exe to the bin folder.
Start Steam with DLLInjector.exe.

The game appid is this one : 896890

You could add if you enjoy the game, dlc by using their appid :

1518230 VR Paradise - Strippers pack : Emy, Paulina and Lila
1561840 VR Paradise - Outfits pack : Spring Break Bikinis
1112590 VR Paradise - Strippers Pack : Diamond, Alisson and Zoe
1112591 VR Paradise - Strippers Pack : Angie, Stacy and Alexa
1266860 VR Paradise - Utopia 2089

I didn't try the DLC since the game itself was quite boring, just some dances and that's it.
This shit doesn't work. It stills says this version of the game is not available anymore, and sends you to the steam page. Or when I tried it again, it said that it's still encrypted.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
This shit doesn't work. It stills says this version of the game is not available anymore, and sends you to the steam page. Or when I tried it again, it said that it's still encrypted.
It wont start. takes you to steam page and requires you to buy.
Did forget one only step, my bad and rectified. You need to copy appmanifest_896890.acf into the steamapps folder, this file is inside the game folder.
And i took that opportunity to look if i've missed something to try if the DLC worked and they all worked like expected !
1641006999288.png

Reactions: darkdg

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Did forget one only step, my bad and rectified. You need to copy appmanifest_896890.acf into the steamapps folder, this file is inside the game folder.
And i took that opportunity to look if i've missed something to try if the DLC worked and they all worked like expected !
View attachment 1573653
Please upload appmanifest_896890.acf thanks

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
I actually caved in and bought this game with all the DLC during the Steam Halloween sale. Definitely worth the 15 bucks I spent on sale-- really immersive game with some promising updates coming soon. They're supposedly doing an overhaul of the physics and adding a new club soon. I love the atmosphere of this one.

Reactions: meowmers and atur
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes