Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Gorilla78

May 27, 2020
does anyone have a issue with/solution grabbing things with oculus touch controllers? I can't get anything from my inventory

ddong4979

Dec 27, 2019
i think the vr paradise demo is updated two days ago, so the api does not work anymore...
i figured out what they tricked it.
they overwrite the VRParadise.exe file and VRParadise\Binaries\Win64VRParadise-Win64-Shipping.exe file when you download VR paradise demo.
if you exchange that two file to original one, the whole DLC can be applied

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So what version do we have on here? is it just the demo. I see no customisation I also didn't get any sound.

Fixed the sound but know how.... I restarted steam VR entered the game but still had no sound, went to the exit to quit back to initial game screen and then the sound kicked in?

Last edited:

trishasss

Aug 2, 2019
Could someone upload their version of the demo, he seems to have either reverted the Demo's version, or patched out the crackin. Thanks!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
From what i could play I really enjoyed the experience, but even with customisation and more models its the kind of thing I'd play a couple of times then forget about. It may need to be ~£20 to justify its costs but as a consumer it feels like a bit of a throw away product. I've put it in my watch list and may pick it up if it falls below £10. I feel like it could do with being free to play with one girl and then maybe £5 for a pack of 3 or 4 girls.

Last edited:

ddong4979

Dec 27, 2019
the one on here is on old outdated demo. People on here are saying to download the steam demo which is updated and has the dlc files and then somehow get them to run but i cant get it working
the demo version after july 22 had been updated.
try to use this

overwrite it in 'VR Paradise\VRParadise\Binaries\Win64'

Reactions: Davox

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
try to use this

Zippyshare blocks the whole of the UK and some of Europe, its not the best one to use.

Also this is the Rift version, it won't work with the Vive. I get an error message due to not having an Oculos audio driver installed

Last edited:

Kozaan

Jun 6, 2017
try to use this

i still get the outdated game message, demo downloaded today, August 15th

xx00

Jan 27, 2020
Above user is an absolute legend. Thanks for figuring this out, this should be the de-facto method of playing this game until a new crack comes out.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Simplified instructions:

Thanks to RandomUser451 , Trunkmonkey & MinionMint

We've got instructions, but they are scattered across a few posts and contain a lot of background info that the average person doesn't need to know,I thought I'd stream line them into one coherent post.

Random451 did most of the work here but has taken offence to me condensing his explanation and has deleted all his work :rolleyes:. If you like this, maybe go like one of his other posts? He could a valuable poster here.

Downloading the files (step 5) takes a few hours, but the rest of it can be done in a couple of minutes.

1) Download old version of the demo using Depot Downloader

Depot Downloader
NET framework

2) Go to the folder where you have downloaded Depot, click into the folder address bar delete the address info and type cmd and press return.

This will bring up command prompt and start you in depot folder.

3)In command prompt copy and paste this, typing your Steam username over the last bit.
dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 1061290 -depot 896891 -manifest 1484460239024062431 -username REPLACEWITHYOURSTEAMUSERNAME

4) Press return and let the program run, it will take hours and often show errors but just let it run.

if you see this error straight away it means you don't have .Net framework installed
(dotnet is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file)

5) This will install the game in a sub folder in the same location as you saved the depot files i.e. mine was saved here:
....depotdownloader-2.3.6\depots\896891\5472277\
Not entirly sure the laste 2 numbered folders will be the same for everyone.

6) Go to the below location
....depotdownloader-2.3.6\depots\896891\5472277\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64

7) Rename the steam_api64.dll to steam_api64.org (just change the file extension)

8) Download the attached SteamAPI64 zip file. it contains 3 files and place all 3 files in the same folder as steam_api64.org

If you get an error around the App Id, open the ColdAPI.ini in text pad and change the AppID. the AppID needs to be the same number as the parent folder from the VR paradise.exe. In my case it was 5472277

....depotdownloader-2.3.6\depots\896891\5472277\VrParadise.exe

[SteamData]
; Game AppID here, set 0 to read from steam_appid.txt file.
AppID = 5472277

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes