Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
I don't think this is the most recent release on Steam. This release is the same size as the one thats been floating around since last year(3.0GB) The newest one on Steam is 20GB. With lots more girls and better animation supposedly. Wonder if they realize it was updated in like Nov or Dec.

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah I just checked all links and they are all the old 2018 version before the 17GB update which added way more and improved quality of the dances. Anyone got that one?

Reactions: Medic4 and Hinz

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I don't think this is the most recent release on Steam. This release is the same size as the one thats been floating around since last year(3.0GB) The newest one on Steam is 20GB. With lots more girls and better animation supposedly. Wonder if they realize it was updated in like Nov or Dec.
yea, this is a slightly older version than current steam version.

Steam version actually got an update to 1.2 version like the day after this was posted lol.

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
No this is just the base 1.0 they posted this right before the newest one came out around christmas

blue_angel

Apr 20, 2020
Due to corona virus release of future version is postponed... Let's hope that development will continue - I love reactions of girls when you look at them, feel so real and intimate!

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah we get that. but the newest released version is not here. This is the one without updated models, dances and customization. There is a newer version out there.

Reactions: Hinz

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah we get that. but the newest released version is not here. This is the one without updated models, dances and customization. There is a newer version out there.
Oh? I don't see a download link for an updated version at any of my usual websites for games. How about a hint?

Reactions: Hinz

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
I don't know where thats why I'm here..lol. Not even sure if the newest version is cracked. I was meaning there is a newer version released than the one here.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Didn't notice your previous posts until I already replied. Got too lazy to delete it.

I wonder if the updated dances and animations are that much better in the new version.

Reactions: carbon420

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Didn't notice your previous posts until I already replied. Got too lazy to delete it.

I wonder if the updated dances and animations are that much better in the new version.
I've got it on steam. Not any 500% changes; but the newer versions run better, characters look better, and animations look overall more natural.

Reactions: Hinz and carbon420
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes