Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1665235433240.png

Overview:
VR is not recommended yet.
I want to give VR more attention later after I finish implementing a more fleshed out reaction system.
I have ideas for more complex facial animations but this will take me some time as well.

You may notice lots of issues and clipping.

You need a graphics card with 8GB of Vram to play this. 6GB might work but you'll probably crash a lot.

Press TAB for menu, 1 and 2 keys to cycle animations.
VR and Desktop

Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-05-12
Developer: Meakrob -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-05-12
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

A fairly powerful PC is required to run this game.
DOWNLOAD
meakrob animation project 2

Win:
- - - -

untitled NSFW animation project
Win: - - - -

Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_17_57.png Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_34_31.png Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_38_05.png Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_41_18.png Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_17_42.png Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_35_33.png Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_39_46.png Animations 1   03_09_2022 07_16_21.png

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
VR Project Slim Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Honestly, if this requires an GTX1070 or upwards because of the VRAM of 8GB, this is very VERY poorly programmed. Even games like RE2 Remake look better on middle to high settings than this and don't require as much. What a joke...
Yeah, here's hoping this gets some heavy optimization cuz that's absurd. Dude is cutting out at least 80% of his potential playerbase.

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Her face and expressions are cute and mimic looks good. But her head is bouncing like she has no spine, clothes glitch like crazy, can't take them off either. Not sure why he suggests 8GB of VRAM when it runs fine with 6.

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
Her face and expressions are cute and mimic looks good. But her head is bouncing like she has no spine, clothes glitch like crazy, can't take them off either. Not sure why he suggests 8GB of VRAM when it runs fine with 6.
you can take them off if you press TAB

Reactions: joehoe

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Game is still in very early development, give it time for optimization. Meakrob has moved from Blender, to Unity, and now UE5. That's a lot of learning curve for any solo game dev. As noted with the VRAM requirements, this game also appears to run in DX12, which also eliminates a chunk of users. If your card doesn't support DX12 it probably won't even run.

The good news is that he's finally publishing builds again, it's been many years since we had anything other than screenshots and clips. Clearly he's still in some development hell with getting UE5 to work the way he wants, but this should be resolved over time. And we all know time costs money, go throw the man some love & support.

wolfwood99

Aug 21, 2017
My graphic card burning like Hell,with this app...Sometimes crashing after 2min or 5min...im truly scared(
gtx 1070 8gb

sandblaster

May 25, 2018
With a little work this is going to be very good. More content than I would have guessed based on initial release.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GDDR5 @ 4.0 GB ( 128-bit )
And that's on a at least 3 year old gaming laptop which is a component i can't even upgrade and the only PC i have.

I do have a 32GB RAM though and 7TB storage space.

My PC will play most games on highest settings, though not so much on newer games.
Feel like i would need to upgrade to a PC even NASA would be proud of just to keep up with some of the specs newer games are requiring to play.

Edit:
My Vram is 16GB
Intel HD Graphics 630

I'm not very tech savvy with computers.

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Honestly, if this requires an GTX1070 or upwards because of the VRAM of 8GB, this is very VERY poorly programmed. Even games like RE2 Remake look better on middle to high settings than this and don't require as much. What a joke...
Spoken like someone who truly has no idea what they are talking about. Yes some of the performance issues in many VR games are due to poor optimization but most people forget that for something to work on a VR headset you must render everything twice from two different view points at a fairly high resolution. "It doesnt look/run as good as non VR games so its shit!" is a really terrible and tone deaf thing to say considering how much harder it is to get them to function at a basic level. It is also why most VR games dont look as good as AAA games. Its simply impossible to render high fidelity graphics like that twice without tanking below acceptable FPS. Which btw the average FPS required for a game to be "playable" in VR is much higher than in traditional games as well. VR at 30 FPS is a vomit inducing torture device.

scarletabyss

Jun 7, 2020
Spoken like someone who truly has no idea what they are talking about. Yes some of the performance issues in many VR games are due to poor optimization but most people forget that for something to work on a VR headset you must render everything twice from two different view points at a fairly high resolution. "It doesnt look/run as good as non VR games so its shit!" is a really terrible and tone deaf thing to say considering how much harder it is to get them to function at a basic level. It is also why most VR games dont look as good as AAA games. Its simply impossible to render high fidelity graphics like that twice without tanking below acceptable FPS. Which btw the average FPS required for a game to be "playable" in VR is much higher than in traditional games as well. VR at 30 FPS is a vomit inducing torture device.
Not to mention the resolution of the VR headsets are pretty limited compared to the human eye, so adding fidelity won't do anything if the resolution is still ass in the VR space.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes