sizzro

Mar 9, 2023
There is still no patch to fix the bug that does not allow you to donate more than 999? :confused:

SaiminFan

Jul 10, 2019
the number of people asking for full saves should be a tip off to how bad the gameplay loop is. Maybe itll be more interesting with a better translation?

polariz

Aug 27, 2022
Took me an hour to buy and upgrade everything and left with just below 200M to use for superchat, after that everything is really easy.
Tips on how to play:
1. Stock price is fixed, just look at the percentage of top 3 expensive stocks, save the game, go do other thing and check every 1 min, see the percentage difference of the top 3 expensive stock, if it's more than let's say +30%, load the game and all in BUY on that stock and "complete" the order at +30% or higher. BUY is the left button, SELL is the right button. The more money you put in, the higher the profit , so just all in every time until you reach certain amount you satisfied with, for me it's 200M. You can achieve this is Day 1. (I wish stock market is this volatile and easy...)

2. Fastest way to plant malware is, to go to their channel put 10M superchat on the bad comment(no 4 option, not sure about no 5, too evil for me to try lol), and then put 30M on good comment (no 1 or 2), their "affection" basically max, and you can plant any malware on her. This is especially useful for Mimosa the purple girl.

3. For lead, put 100k donation(you are rich anyway) and pick the good option, she will talk about something, and you have to pick the right answer between 3 options, there's sound cue if you answer correctly, and some will lead to next "question". The lead is obtained if you hear the cheering sound cue, so just save scum.

4. Hacking shouldn't be a problem after you upgrade everything, I recommend the Coin (no 4) malware, you can just skip buying the other 3. Gameplay is simple, it's like Potion Maker, pick the movement toward your target, the yellow folder (her secrets and basic information). If there is blue wall nearby, use the red circle thing in Special tab to destroy.

5. Each girl have 2 endings, 1 is the 4th hacking option if you obtain enough secrets about her and insert her at least once. Another is to lead her to lewd state and insert once, and wait till Day 20. (Normal state>5 times interactions(any)>Desperation state>5 times interactions(any)>Lewd state). If you are trying to open all CG, make sure to save first and explore all before moving to the next state.

Overall the gameplay is really simple, the CGs is kinda eh... that is to be expected from Beelzebub games, BUT the characters and plots are really interesting as always Beelzebub.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Took me an hour to buy and upgrade everything and left with just below 200M to use for superchat, after that everything is really easy.
Tips on how to play:
1. Stock price is fixed, just look at the percentage of top 3 expensive stocks, save the game, go do other thing and check every 1 min, see the percentage difference of the top 3 expensive stock, if it's more than let's say +30%, load the game and all in BUY on that stock and sell at +30% or higher. BUY is the left button, SELL is the right button. You can achieve this is Day 1. (I wish stock market is this volatile and easy...)

2. Fastest way to plant malware is, to go to their channel put 10M superchat on the bad comment(no 4 option, not sure about no 5, too evil for me to try lol), and then put 30M on good comment (no 1 or 2), their "affection" basically max, and you can plant any malware on her. This is especially useful for Mimosa the purple girl.

3. For lead, put 100k donation(you are rich anyway) and pick the good option, she will talk about something, and you have to pick the right answer between 3 options, there's sound cue if you answer correctly, and some will lead to next "question". The lead is obtained if you hear the cheering sound cue, so just save scum.

4. Hacking shouldn't be a problem after you upgrade everything, I recommend the Coin (no 4) malware, you can just skip buying the other 3. Gameplay is simple, it's like Potion Maker, pick the movement toward your target, the yellow folder (her secrets and basic information). If there is blue wall nearby, use the red circle thing in Special tab to destroy.

5. Each girl have 2 endings, 1 is the 4th hacking option if you obtain enough secrets about her and insert her at least once. Another is to lead her to lewd state and insert once, and wait till Day 20. (Normal state>5 times interactions(any)>Desperation state>5 times interactions(any)>Lewd state). If you are trying to open all CG, make sure to save first and explore all before moving to the next state.

Overall the gameplay is really simple, the CGs is kinda eh... that is to be expected from Beelzebub games, BUT the characters and plots are really interesting as always Beelzebub.
are the sex scenes animated?

Dec 24, 2020
Yoo can someone give me maybe the cheat save file that the money is infinite I can't get my money up to 1.000.000 cuz I keep losing money :(

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Man, this game would be so freaking amazing with an append or two. So many things they could work on or add.

Another girl or two, maybe scenes with the avatars (and at least our green Tsundere's avatar showing up during chat...) , more options with the harassment while streaming like more interaction or they have the acts shown for the audience, maybe have the depend stat do more then alter a couple lines and have the girls not immediately hate you if you say something erotic and the like, actual scenes for the secrets you hack, etc., etc.

But yeah, save scum the markets, donate like crazy, then it's just a matter of buying all the hacking stuff and grinding out whoever you like.

Last edited:

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Man, this game would be so freaking amazing with an append or two. So many things they could work on or add.

Another girl or two, maybe scenes with the avatars (and at least our green Tsundere's avatar showing up during chat...) , more options with the harassment while streaming like more interaction or they have the acts shown for the audience, maybe have the depend stat do more then alter a couple lines and have the girls not immediately hate you if you say something erotic and the like, actual scenes for the secrets you hack, etc., etc.

But yeah, save scum the markets, donate like crazy, then it's just a matter of buying all the hacking stuff and grinding out whoever you like.
I'm guessing youhave played it so I want to ask. How do you donate more than 999 coins? it let's me to donate to 9999 but no more and if it's more than 999 it doesn't show like if I have donated. Actually when I set it to more than 999 it appears like -1 coin... Idk man if it's bugged or what.

And also what's wrong with the last chick. All malware is 0% succees what do I have to do?

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
I'm guessing youhave played it so I want to ask. How do you donate more than 999 coins? it let's me to donate to 9999 but no more and if it's more than 999 it doesn't show like if I have donated. Actually when I set it to more than 999 it appears like -1 coin... Idk man if it's bugged or what.

And also what's wrong with the last chick. All malware is 0% succees what do I have to do?
You mean this?

dunno.png

You just enter your amount or use the arrows. (100,000 is enough to get them to start the share info stuff, anything higher is for increasing their dependency) Then you set your amount and select a comment (the first 2 and last one are the only ones they wont get mad at)

The last girl needs a lot of dependency to install malware onto. Like you need to donate 100's of millions before you even have a chance. Just save, stare at the stock market and see if something spikes like crazy, then reload the save and invest all your cash into it. Before you know it you'll have too much money.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes