ments

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not sure if I do something wrong or is it some bug, but from day to day everything in stock market is the same,
also tipping arrows don't work, game game doesn't save and returns to default language whenever i restart it.
Help would be appreciated

jtub.png

Last edited:

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
Hope there will be transparent text box mod for it, like Renpy game. I can't see shit VtuberHack Fantasy Raid Patch Combined 2024_06_13 6_57_35.png

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
I just dl-ed the DLC1&2, so now what should I do? merge these 2 DLC to the base game? Or the base game is already there? Now my files are:
1. vtuber hack base game (ver 24-03-15) 13.2GB,
2. vtuber hack append 1 9.86GB and
3. vtuber hack append 2 8.77GB.
Should I just merge the append 1 to the base game and then append 2 on top of it, re-writing all of the files? Please help I just found this game.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
That's the problem I'm having.. For some reason I can't donate more than 999. Idk it's bugged or something. Like I can try to set it on 9999 (It doesn't let me more) But if I do so then it sets at -1circle. So max for me is 999 it makes no sense. That's why it's imposible for me to get the last chick :/... Also the arrows don't work for me I have to set the imput writing the number.

Btw since I got it bugged would you mind sharing your savedata?
I can confirm that i have the same problem, i cannot give more then 999 as going higher will just won't do anything but say -1 , similarly the comment i can make never change at all. that make actually getting the second girl extremely difficult and the last girl impossible.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Should I be worry as there isn't sound coming out from the game, check the pc audio and it work perfectly. And there are audio that should played but nothing. I download the main game (gofile) and extract with default encodage (utf8), no sound then I think it was weird, then change the encodage to japanesse, same issue. Am I in the wrong?

1718271951635.png

Last edited:

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
I just dl-ed the DLC1&2, so now what should I do? merge these 2 DLC to the base game? Or the base game is already there? Now my files are:
1. vtuber hack base game (ver 24-03-15) 13.2GB,
2. vtuber hack append 1 9.86GB and
3. vtuber hack append 2 8.77GB.
Should I just merge the append 1 to the base game and then append 2 on top of it, re-writing all of the files? Please help I just found this game.
Basically you dl the 3 of them, launch the base game and close it, launch the append and say yes to patching then close it when done, launch append 2 and say yes to patching close it when done.

Then the base game is patched and you can delete the 2 appends.

Reactions: bakaraider2005

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Should I be worry as there isn't sound coming out from the game, check the pc audio and it work perfectly. And there are audio that should played but nothing. I download the main game (gofile) and extract with default encodage (utf8), no sound then I think it was weird, then change the encodage to japanesse, same issue. Am I in the wrong?

View attachment 3732118
It's turned down in game settings

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
It's turned down in game settings
Thank for that kind reply but if you see the image, there is a line in japanese saying "audio file xxx not found".

I don't know if the main file is incomplete or not but not only that, game reset each launch, all the setting and progress reset to when I uncompressed the zip file. I have japanese local emulator, but it doesn't appear for the exe file.

So I am pretty disappointed that I am unable to have the joy to play this game.

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Why is this 10 GB?
Because there's a TON of voice files and animations, and the V-tubers are each "playing" (video footage) a large chunk of other games. You also delete the appends after they're patched.

Sep 3, 2019
Basically you dl the 3 of them, launch the base game and close it, launch the append and say yes to patching then close it when done, launch append 2 and say yes to patching close it when done.

Ah ok thank you.

aieaie

Sep 8, 2020

how patch it? when i launch the append i have 0 option for patch

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I'm not sure if this is MTL or just translated by someone who's never encountered English before....

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes