unsightly

Nov 12, 2017
Сan you add instructions on title?
You need to do the following:
1. Download original game, Append1, Append2
2. Run the original game
3. Select the first column in the top menu and select the second item there (see in attachment ). Select OK. Then close the game.
4. Run Append1. The game will start and complete the request. Click OK. Wait until a three-line message appears. Close game
5. Repeat the same with Append2
6. Launch Original game.

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

gimbonijimboni

Jun 13, 2019
hey does anyone know what's causing this? the game's missing a bunch of text, and i think it's only giving me the trail version? i've tried running it in japanese locale but it's still doing it. 1718402336765.png

yui-hui

Apr 26, 2023
How terrible is this game... There is no sound, the videos do not play, after reading the forum I discovered that for some people even the buttons are not displayed... You really had to try to make everything so terrible.

Ireus

Oct 11, 2021
2. Run the original game
3. Select the first column in the top menu and select the second item there (see in attachment ). Select OK. Then close the game.
4. Run Append1. The game will start and complete the request. Click OK. Wait until a three-line message appears. Close game
6. Launch Original game.

Sorry for my bad english
I did exactly what you say but its not working for me at all

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
2. Run the original game
6. Launch Original game.

Sorry for my bad english
how long does it take to complete the request ?
mine keep not responding
1.png
for information the original with ver 24-3-15
any1 encounter same problems?

Sep 3, 2019
how long does it take to complete the request ?
mine keep not responding
View attachment 3738054
for information the original with ver 24-3-15
any1 encounter same problems?
If you're on an SSD it will take literally seconds to complete the request. But if you're on harddisk it may take a while. Just wait, it will inform you that the merging is complete and will automatically close the append game and open the original game.

So on my end, here's what I do:

1. Get all the 3 games in one folder for easier management.

2. Start the original (ver. 24-3-15), after you're on the main menu go the upper menu, select file, and then select work information (second from top), it then inform you that the game has been registered. Now close the original game.

3. Now go to the append 1 game folder. Open the game (vtuberhack.exe), it will inform you it's ready to merge the game data to the original game, click ok. Now wait until it finished (it may take a while if you're on a harddisk because it had to transfer about8-9GB of new data to the original game). After it finished it will automatically close the append 1 game and open the original game.

4. On the now opened original game you will see a new picture that tells you that the append 1 is merged, and in the bottom left screen you will see 2 game version information. Now close the game.

5. Go to the append 2 game folder. Open the game (vtuberhack.exe), it will inform you it's ready to merge the game data to the original game, click ok. Now wait until it finished. After it finished it will automatically close the append 2 game and open the original game.

6. On the now opened original game you will see a new picture that tells you that the append 1 & 2 is merged, and in the bottom left screen you will see 3 game version information. Congrats now you have complete version (until they release a new append again of course).

Edit: forgot to add that you now can safely delete all the append game folder, as its content is already merged in the main game, you can verify it by checking the original game folder size, it should be about 30GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grafyst

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone have a problem displaying Rio Kanehira and Kazeunari Echo during a stream?
The sounds are there, the text is too, the story outside the stream is displayed correctly

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Does anyone have a problem displaying Rio Kanehira and Kazeunari Echo during a stream?
The sounds are there, the text is too, the story outside the stream is displayed correctly
Much like Tsubasa, their v-tuber stuff isn't actually rigged and there's nothing to display, and that's why you can't do the "Live stream prank" stuff to them either.

Last edited:

RooBoy-Overlord

Sep 16, 2018
Gamer girl from Train Capacity 300%
(taname/tsubasa/tsukasa/20 other names the MTL decides on, actually named, Tanuma Kamome)

Should just need to click "Work Information" from the file menu option to unlock her. Don't think she needed past game save data like other games did.
Thanks! But it did not work for me. As you said, it might actually need that save. My first game from this circle is this game so I lack the save.

SeltzerSellout

Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys, any of you tried lunching an old version of "hypnosfuck"? After doing that, I noticed the "gallery" button disappeared in this game, and that the game would wipe out my save data after closing. I suspect launching that old hypnosfuck game activated some sort of security inside this newer game. What do you guys think? Any advice?
(The reason I tried doing this, was because the game tells you something about chikan 300% 2 and hypnosfuck, and since registering the former unlocks you a whole new character, I suspected something similar would happen by letting the game know I have played hypnosfuck as well.)
Does a hypnosfuck file exist, that would appear in Appdata/Roaming/ベルゼブブ/ and possibly unlock additional content?
Note, if that can be useful: I played this game on linux. When using wine, even when changing wineprefix, the issue remains. But bootting the same game files through a virtual machine solves this issue/bypasses normally this security-looking behavior.
But changing the filepath's name (and the wineprefix) somehow fixed things. I've put back the old wineprefix right after, and the issue remained solved on this old wineprefix as well.
Maybe this was simply a very weird bug.
So the solution if you ever encounter this issue in linux: change the wineprefix, but most importantly change the filepath in any way, and you're good.

Last edited:

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I dont know what the hell is going on here. If the uploaders or devs or whomever changed anything. But I keep seeing people talking about this complicated process about merging the games by downloading the base game and both append versions. And launching them and merging them in a sequence.

Meanwhile I installed the base game played it for a bit. Realized the DLCs are missing. Downloaded Append 2, overwrote my original installation when extracting. Lost all my saves. But got everything else to work, seemingly anyway. I got all 8 girls in the gallery and one of the DLC girls (the Elf) already showed up in my new save, before I even got all 4 of the original girls to show up. Went and did the first visit scene with her too.

So now I am wondering if at some point something is going to break for me. Or not. Or if outside of having to use cheat engine to set up a save with all the money and the tedium of buying all the hack software all over again. I actually managed to bypass some of the problems other people are having with that whole "Merge Appends" process? \_('_')_/

sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
For those who are strugling with: saving and loading, money limit at 999 and no sound, you should try to play the game on win 11 set to japanese (don't even know if you need to change the region and etc setting but i did it anyway) and all these problems where solved. I tried whichever but couldn't get it to run properly on win 10 and lower

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes