Others Abandoned Vulcan Love Slave A Space Crew Traning Game [Alpha v0.1] [Captain N the Gamemaster]

Monty McBlack

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
To those wondering, this guy had a thread on 8chan a long time ago explaining why he abandoned the last game. He says patreon sent him a message saying celebrity likenesses were against the terms of service. He said that was bullshit and sent them other examples of people doing it but they didn't care.

What's weird is that in this game there are clearly implied linknesess. I guess their likeness is the characters and not the people. Anyway, I'm a fan of anything with hotter actresses in it, no matter how it's done.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone hear anything about this lately? I was looking forward to developments on this game but I don't see any signs of activity on the patreon recently. I know a month isn't a long wait w/r/t games of this nature, I'm just curious.

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
I saw above that Monty McBlack mentioned the dev had said patreon were against celebrity likeness, but surely this can be worked around with a change to the art? WHy does this game have to be abandoned?