VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.04] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Noob7112

Jan 3, 2024
I think he might only make the older version public 14 days after the new version is released, meaning that we'll see 0.4 only after 0.5 has been released.
Well I thought that v0.4 would go public after 2 weeks of release but didn't then I assumed it would go public when v0.5 is released... but v0.4 going public 14 days after v0.5 release is just Sad...

fbass

May 18, 2017
Well I thought that v0.4 would go public after 2 weeks of release but didn't then I assumed it would go public when v0.5 is released... but v0.4 going public 14 days after v0.5 release is just Sad...
Check OP

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
I really love this story. I can relate to the MC quite a bit. What i hope, however, is that the introduction of Geist isnt the typical asshole character bull that is seen so often. Sure, some like it. But in reality it really sucks. An idiot who thinks he is in control can fuck the mood over completely. And sure, in a cuck relationship, that might swing the right way, but in a sharing one, it wont. However, respectful and friendly is a good base for the bull. And professional.
But i guess thats like a dom/master. It requires the right type of mentality or it just falls flat on the ground.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I really love this story. I can relate to the MC quite a bit. What i hope, however, is that the introduction of Geist isnt the typical asshole character bull that is seen so often. Sure, some like it. But in reality it really sucks. An idiot who thinks he is in control can fuck the mood over completely. And sure, in a cuck relationship, that might swing the right way, but in a sharing one, it wont. However, respectful and friendly is a good base for the bull. And professional.
But i guess thats like a dom/master. It requires the right type of mentality or it just falls flat on the ground.
I think with the way Amelia is, no one is going to bully her husband. She'd cut things off, or beat the shit out of them tbh.

The renders are so good in this game and Amelia is perfect! The only thing I'd wish for would be some animations. Everything else is perfect imo!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - As the developer has explicitly said that there will be no hard NTR and only NTS in this game, I will give it a try.
I always give developers a chance, unless they misuse my trust. So - Let's see where this one goes...

Reactions: Back and Plushie

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Can I disable the dialogue 'click' sound? It doesn't add anything. Apparently it's not in the "Sound volume" track. And the settings UI is so overridden that I can't even disable ALL sound.

Reactions: BangB420

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Well - As the developer has explicitly said that there will be no hard NTR and only NTS in this game, I will give it a try.
I always give developers a chance, unless they misuse my trust. So - Let's see where this one goes...
Never heard of that but good for you if so.. <<<Edit: read dev notes after so yeah okay.. NTR and hard NTR though?>>>
I like all NTR and I want the dev to make the game he/she/they wants. Just gimme gimme gimmey

Reactions: BangB420 and fbass

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
I think with the way Amelia is, no one is going to bully her husband. She'd cut things off, or beat the shit out of them tbh.
Oh i absolutely agree. Which is also why i really hope the dev wont suddenly go all out on some black hood gangsta with an itallian accent or some shit. I know thats not whats coming, but you get my point.
I've seen it in a few games, and it destroys the entire premise of the games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes