VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.04] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
Adding an NTR ending would ruin the game for me retroactively, as I would imagine it would for most netorase fans. Nts and ntr fetishes are very far removed from each over. The main attraction of netorase content for me is experiencing this fetish in a safe fantasy-like environment, where it doesn't lead to real world consequences like cheating, betrayals, breakups, etc. Adding the aforementioned consequences as an option would destroy this fantasy. It would be the absolute turn-off.
That is why netorase fans fight tooth and nail to protect their favourite games from NTR cultists.
Now this is a good reply. Thx for your view on this.

Reactions: pintela

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
Adding an NTR ending would ruin the game for me retroactively, as I would imagine it would for most netorase fans. Nts and ntr fetishes are very far removed from each over. The main attraction of netorase content for me is experiencing this fetish in a safe fantasy-like environment, where it doesn't lead to real world consequences like cheating, betrayals, breakups, etc. Adding the aforementioned consequences as an option would destroy this fantasy. It would be the absolute turn-off.
That is why netorase fans fight tooth and nail to protect their favourite games from NTR cultists.
I'd like to add on to this while everyone has different tastes, I hard agree that nothing kills a prospective NTS game more than adding NTR. TBH, I'm not entirely sure WHY people like NTR, as I despise it. Not trying to kink-shame here or anything, but I honestly don't understand the appeal, so I can only make guesses at what makes it enjoyable. Are they putting themselves in the 'bulls' position? I don't really know. I've heard that NTR is about the emotions it causes the reader... which bluntly don't make me horny lol. Just not my kink.

For me at least, with NTS, there is literally nothing hotter than having a loving wife/GF go out and have extremely satisfying sex (with or without your participation - I do think swinging is hot, but that's slightly different topic), and then COME BACK to the MC and still be in love with him.

Call it self-satisfaction if you will, but the idea that 'my' lover is sexually liberated, knows how to enjoy pleasure, and still comes back to me? That's peak. So yes, fantasy (my life is NOT that good lmao), but it's why I love NTS as a genre as a whole. As I said, NTS *is* my kink! Just a shame that a lot of NTS has to have the added emotional twist of NTR. Honestly, light 'what if' that end up not being NTR DO add to the spice! It makes the story better. But if it ends in NTR then i just feel like shit and I wasted my time.

It's the suffering of a NTS enjoyer who's ALSO a completionist: I have to watch every ending of every game/VN i play, so games that have utterly fantastic NTS routes can sometimes be ruined by *that one NTR ending route*. As I said, it's a rough life being a completionist NTS fan... (lol)

But yeah, those are just my specific tastes, but if you peruse the various Master Netorase threads, you'll find that many NTS fans also hate NTR.

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
I'd like to add on to this while everyone has different tastes, I hard agree that nothing kills a prospective NTS game more than adding NTR. TBH, I'm not entirely sure WHY people like NTR, as I despise it. Not trying to kink-shame here or anything, but I honestly don't understand the appeal, so I can only make guesses at what makes it enjoyable. Are they putting themselves in the 'bulls' position? I don't really know. I've heard that NTR is about the emotions it causes the reader... which bluntly don't make me horny lol. Just not my kink.

For me at least, with NTS, there is literally nothing hotter than having a loving wife/GF go out and have extremely satisfying sex (with or without your participation - I do think swinging is hot, but that's slightly different topic), and then COME BACK to the MC and still be in love with him.

Call it self-satisfaction if you will, but the idea that 'my' lover is sexually liberated, knows how to enjoy pleasure, and still comes back to me? That's peak. So yes, fantasy (my life is NOT that good lmao), but it's why I love NTS as a genre as a whole. As I said, NTS *is* my kink! Just a shame that a lot of NTS has to have the added emotional twist of NTR. Honestly, light 'what if' that end up not being NTR DO add to the spice! It makes the story better. But if it ends in NTR then i just feel like shit and I wasted my time.

It's the suffering of a NTS enjoyer who's ALSO a completionist: I have to watch every ending of every game/VN i play, so games that have utterly fantastic NTS routes can sometimes be ruined by *that one NTR ending route*. As I said, it's a rough life being a completionist NTS fan... (lol)

But yeah, those are just my specific tastes, but if you peruse the various Master Netorase threads, you'll find that many NTS fans also hate NTR.
Man I never really discussed the subject with people about this. To me NTS and NTR is not a lot different, IN the end you get cucked, but in one case you enjoy the fact that your getting cucked and the other one not so much. I despise people who do cheat on their partner irl. But in fantasy like situation like a novel, game etc it turns me on I don't know why I just like it. I Love Nts as much as I love Ntr. I didn't know about the fact that most NTS lover despise NTR. Since I think both are almost the same IMO. I just don't understand why asking for a NTR ending would warrant so much hate and would ruin the game for them..if you don't want that ending you just have to ignore it no ? Like the previous comment, just having the option would ruin the game for him. I don't understand that but I respect that view on it. We all have different kinks and different opinions on things but the only I thing I despise is people hating on an opinion just because it doesn't fit their own

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Man I never really discussed the subject with people about this. To me NTS and NTR is not a lot different, IN the end you get cucked, but in one case you enjoy the fact that your getting cucked and the other one not so much. I despise people who do cheat on their partner irl. But in fantasy like situation like a novel, game etc it turns me on I don't know why I just like it. I Love Nts as much as I love Ntr. My best read for nts was Netoraresare, and a mix of both would be Neutralactor where there is both nts and ntr in it. I didn't know about the fact that most NTS lover despise NTR. Since I think both are almost the same IMO. I just don't understand why asking for a NTR ending would warrant so much hate and would ruin the game for them..if you don't want that ending you just have to ignore it no ? Like the previous comment, just having the option would ruin the game for him. I don't understand that but I respect that view on it. We all have different kinks and different opinions on things but the only I thing I despise is people hating on an opinion just because it doesn't fit their own
You still not get it don't you?
The BIG difference between a NTS and a NTR game is, that the first is about teasing but keeping a strong relation, and no relational humiliation in sight. NTR, at the other hand, is all about loosing your lover, get humiliated for that by the guy that stole your lover, and finally end up as a looser with your lover gone forever, and all that's left is a deep depression.

As said - That's a BIG difference.

Anyway - Don't try to argue that it's perfectly fine to add a NTR route to this game. The developer thinks it's not fine, the lovers of NTS think it's not fine. And should you not respect the developer and lovers of this game? We as players are wary about adding a NTR route, because it always ed up neglecting the NTS route and at the end removing all NTS all together. We have seen that happening over and over again and are protective to that little that is left to us. Just be glad you can enjoy it, but do not try to force it in a direction only you can appreciate. That would be rather selfish don't you think?

Look - I get that you see no difference, and that's fine with me. But you are not the only one here, and the developer is not here to solely serve you. My suggestion is that you just leave this game be, and enjoy a real NTR game here on this site. There are several of them released every day, and tons of them in total, so you can swim in NTR the long live day, without the need to push this game in your direction against the will of the developer and the people here. Deal?

Last edited:

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
You still not get it don't you?
The BIG difference between a NTS and a NTR game is, that the first is about teasing but keeping a strong relation, and no relational humiliation in sight. NTR is all about loosing your lover, get humiliated and end up as a looser with your lover gone.
As said - That's a BIG difference.
Anyway - Don't try to argue that it's perfectly fine to add a NTR route to this game. The developer thinks it's not fine, the lovers of NTS think it's not fine. And should you not respect the developer and lovers of this game? Just be glad you can enjoy it, but do not try to force it in a direction only you can appreciate. That's rather selfish don't you think?

Look - I get that you see no difference, and that's fine with me. But you are not the only one here, and the developer is not here to solely serve you. My suggestion is that you just leave this game be, and enjoy a real NTR game here on this site. There are several of them released every day, and tons of them in total, so you can swim in NTR the long live day, without the need to push this game in your direction against the will of the developer and the people here. Deal?

Nope I don't get, but I can respect that. I enjoy the game a lot too. We all view thing differently. To me Ntr and Nts is not that different since in the end you are a cuck. I now know that a lot of Nts lover hate ntr as much as I also know that a lot of Ntr lover like nts...Since a couple of people liked my previous comment I know that im not the only one who would want a ntr ending. I respect your opinion and the developer one. Since you both want Nts only I don't mind like I said I really like the game as it is, having a ntr ending would just make my craving for both.

Edit: Stop trying to make it sound like im arguing since im not!!! Im not trying to force or push anything in any direction at all....You are trying to make me sound like the bad guy just because I would want a ntr ending...Push the game in my direction against the will of the developer and the nts lover...When did I do that?...Seriously talking with you is not even funny since in your head right now I'm the only one with a different opinion and your hate for ntr make it so that you cant see when I write a comment that a Love nts and that its fine if it stay like this.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Nope I don't get, but I can respect that. I enjoy the game a lot too. We all view thing differently. To me Ntr and Nts is not that different since in the end you are a cuck. I now know that a lot of Nts lover hate ntr as much as I also know that a lot of Ntr lover like nts...Since a couple of people liked my previous comment I know that im not the only one who would want a ntr ending. I respect your opinion and the developer one. Since you both want Nts only I don't mind like I said I really like the game as it is, having a ntr ending would just make my craving for both.

Edit: Stop trying to make it sound like im arguing since im not!!! Im not trying to force or push anything in any direction at all....You are trying to make me sound like the bad guy just because I would want a ntr ending...Push the game in my direction against the will of the developer and the nts lover...When did I do that?...Seriously talking with you is not even funny since in your head right now I'm the only one with a different opinion and your hate for ntr make it so that you cant see when I write a comment that a Love nts and that its fine if it stay like this.
Meh. Don't take it personal. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of Netorase games on this site. The ones that DO exist have Netorare stans in the comments trying to manipulate the Devs into adding Netorare elements into them. So NTS fans at this point fight to keep their games away from the NTR guys. Looks like you caught a stray on the front lines of this battle. That's all. Lol.

I can't argue against your words that NTS and NTR routes both have the character being cucked, but that's only a surface level observation. The two paths are basically two extreme ends on the cucking fetish. The emotions both seek to draw out from the readers are vastly different as well.

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
Meh. Don't take it personal. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of Netorase games on this site. The ones that DO exist have Netorare stans in the comments trying to manipulate the Devs into adding Netorare elements into them. So NTS fans at this point fight to keep their games away from the NTR guys. Looks like you caught a stray on the front lines of this battle. That's all. Lol.

I can't argue against your words that NTS and NTR routes both have the character being cucked, but that's only a surface level observation. The two paths are basically two extreme ends on the cucking fetish. The emotions both seek to draw out from the readers are vastly different as well.
The thing is since the beginning I'm not even trying to argue at all. The hate for ntr is strong in nts lover. Or is it that only NTS lover can love NTS and just because I love NTR my opinion is automatically invalid even if I love NTS too...i just said it would be fun to have an ntr ending...I'm not even asking for an ntr route at all. I understand that NTS lover may hate NTR...If something ill pay the dev just to have that NTR ENDING just for me if I have to LOLL...Since ignoring an NTR ending In a NTS game Ruin the fun of most of the NTS fan I don't mind not having one...But it seems like just because I love NTR the fact that in almost all my comment I say I love NTS get filtered out and only the ntr gets pointed out :p

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
Everything is awesome so far, build up is great and art is fantastic, but I wish there would be more and different people than only the bodyguard. I don't know if there is a plan for this or all the content will be around wife and bodyguard. :(
Also I would love to see foot fetish stuff. :BootyTime:

Reactions: 2MoshPit
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes