VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.05a] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

davidgamer311

Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 3823246

I must say, I'm really impressed by this developer's work ethic.

He mentioned the August update will be The Beach, so I'm super hyped.

View attachment 3823249

I know the Patreon/Discord superfans will say that man-bun man is a Chad or something, but for me personally, I prefer less of the wife x bull dynamic and more of her being a public beauty desired by many. So the Beach update in August is going to be legendary!

As I said, the 0.4 night-club update was way better than the 0.5 bull intro.
I think once you guys play it, you'll agree Night Club was peak.

And once we hit August, I hope the Beach is even better!!!
Does she actually do something with the bull in the update 0.5 ? or is it only talk/introducing him to mc

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Does she actually do something with the bull in the update 0.5 ? or is it only talk/introducing him to mc
She does do something with the bull, but in sexual terms, it's very, uhh...introductory still. If you want to have an idea of what kind of "content" there is (without me outright spoiling it), then think of it as an extension (or "copy") of the night club update, just with some participants swapped.

Noob7112

Jan 3, 2024
Just treat it as Amelia (0.5) is being enjoyed by other people first but she will come home to you for sure and then you'll get to enjoy her too. That's how you should see release date differences for NTR games
This just gave me a whole new perspective... lol !!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This thread is becoming inaccurate, here's spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's not beat around the bush, 0.4 was better. Also 0.5 leans into the WORST TROPE of sharing games

I must strongly reiterate, 0.4 is WAY BETTER than 0.5.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

Let's not beat around the bush, 0.4 was better. Also 0.5 leans into the WORST TROPE of sharing games

No, dude, you're wrong. You're always wrong. P.S. You're wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Hi!
If it is correct what you tell us about 0.5, then the game is not sharing any longer at all, not only worst tropes! That sounds very much like NTR costumed as NTS. Sad that another game with potential gets ruined by NTR shenigans, which are completely unnecessary.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hi!
If it is correct what you tell us about 0.5, then the game is not sharing any longer at all, not only worst tropes! That sounds very much like NTR costumed as NTS. Sad that another game with potential gets ruined by NTR shenigans, which are completely unnecessary.
Yes but that's just the recent update. Pretty soon we'll get the beach update and that should be way better

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hi!
It doesn't sound like NTR to me. It sounds like more of the same, and tamer than the "Holy Grail" of updates 0.4.
She teases him to the max because it gets him off. She's not actually doing, these things.

GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
Yes but that's just the recent update. Pretty soon we'll get the beach update and that should be way better
Do you know if the next update will feature Geist prominently? I also agree that 0.4 was better so here's hoping the next update will be similar in quality.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Do you know if the next update will feature Geist prominently? I also agree that 0.4 was better so here's hoping the next update will be similar in quality.
The dev never mentioned Geist being present at the beach update, so fingers crossed he's not. Or if he is, he's not the focus.

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone happen to know when the free update would normally come out? I heard that it is after two weeks from the original release date.

So, would it be coming out exactly on the second week or a little bit after? For example, the 0.05a update originally came out on July 4th so would the free update come out today or a day after that?

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Does anyone happen to know when the free update would normally come out? I heard that it is after two weeks from the original release date.

So, would it be coming out exactly on the second week or a little bit after? For example, the 0.05a update originally came out on July 4th so would the free update come out today or a day after that?
0.05 got released on the 5th, so it should be released on the 19th

Reactions: FalsePrince

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
0.05 got released on the 5th, so it should be released on the 19th
Ah! That makes sense! Thank you for the reply. Didn't realize it came out on the Fifth since the post on Patreon said July 4 on it. I'm not a subscriber so I can only see when it was posted.

Again, thank you for clarifying.

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry for asking the same question yesterday, but would the update be coming out today?

I apologize if I am impatient. I look forward to any updates that would come out while waiting.

Noob7112

Jan 3, 2024
That's what I thought happened last time. Waited for two weeks due to not being able to support the Patreon and no update. That's unfortunate.
The v0.04 public version dropped 16 days after the Patreon release.. So lets hope the trend continues and it drops today or tomorrow..

Suff69

Oct 5, 2023
And with that.

And with that i lost any interest i had in this game.
I hate the whole bull idea why can't it be just a normal dude instead of diarrhea hair man. a Mantet would have been way better than this bozo.

Netorase is way hotter with random dudes instead of someone you know beforehand

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes