VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.05a] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
it comes out when this update, it's annoying that the dev doesn't give a date, we wait too long, just for a fingering scene...
I kind of agree 'cause I'm impatient too, but I believe in the build-up.

To be fair, that's kind of why I actually voted against having more of the "What If" scenarios. It kinda spoils the build-up a little bit for me, but it's also not as good as the scene actually happening in the game, 'cause you know it's just in MC's head.

Reactions: Rastafoo

lucfafa20

Jun 3, 2019
I kind of agree 'cause I'm impatient too, but I believe in the build-up.

To be fair, that's kind of why I actually voted against having more of the "What If" scenarios. It kinda spoils the build-up a little bit for me, but it's also not as good as the scene actually happening in the game, 'cause you know it's just in MC's head.
Ha, but it’s not happening in real? Is it just an imagination?

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
The v0.04 public version dropped 16 days after the Patreon release.. So lets hope the trend continues and it drops today or tomorrow..
We can only hope. Kind of sad that we keep getting told to wait for two weeks after some have asked for the Patreon release to be put on here early for it to just not happen. I understand supporting the Dev, but at least help out the ones that can't or not able to support him.

Well guess we can only wait...

Reactions: Noob7112

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
And with that.
And with that i lost any interest i had in this game.
I hate the whole bull idea why can't it be just a normal dude instead of diarrhea hair man. a Mantet would have been way better than this bozo.

Netorase is way hotter with random dudes instead of someone you know beforehand
I 100% agree. More importantly I might be okay with a bull like if he's an older or younger average joe. But this dialogue about the husband commenting HE'S SO MUSCULAR AND HE'S SO MANLY is borderline ChatGPT levels of cringe.

That said, this was only a problem with 0.05. The game will probably get better on August 9th when the 0.06 update appears. If it does, I'll fill this thread with gushing about its greatness X)

Maladdcan75

Jul 11, 2024
I 100% agree. More importantly I might be okay with a bull like if he's an older or younger average joe. But this dialogue about the husband commenting HE'S SO MUSCULAR AND HE'S SO MANLY is borderline ChatGPT levels of cringe.

That said, this was only a problem with 0.05. The game will probably get better on August 9th when the 0.06 update appears. If it does, I'll fill this thread with gushing about its greatness X)
Agreed. I found it very disappointing.

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
Honestly -> Next Patch i guess i need to start completly over and take my sweet time to enjoy the dialogues/story because i did skip some stuff in the early versions. NTS (and NTR[involved]) Games tend to be dragged out at the beginning often, because they try to do a build up. But for me 'personally' it's also important that i get a feel of the tone/vibes of NTS Stories before i invest much, because it can go into different direction like beeing really wholesome and lighthearted to absolute degenerancy to darker tones where it (almost) gets into NTR territory.

IF the overall tone keeps up as we have now (or atleast choices matter and effect the outcome / overall tone), this Game will be potentially a Gem for me and one of my favorites in this Genre/Kink.

Especially this update convinced me on that because i really like how:
- The Wife really cares about you -> obviously possible subject to change the further she get 'corrupted' but i hope they will follow it through (atleast with a choice) than superb.
- Also (unlike some previous commentors) i do like Geist for now, he seems to care about the wife (maybe even that his interest in her goes deeper as that), and it does kinda make sense to me, that he would be weirded out at first and have concerne if the people who he helped with, indulged in such a thing. People shouldn't forget not everone can grasp the concept of NTS/Cuckolding (that's why we've often debates on the forum here, when people mix up NTR with NTS and so on...). But even further:
- Especially because of that i really like that the MC stands his ground and goes head on Geist. We don't play (atleast for now) a wimp, who is super beta and 'scared' once someone bigger/stronger shows up, but someone who set boundaries and fight for himself and his wife... (which is IMHO most likely the most healthy way to have a NTS relationship, when you set rules and boundaries and being firm about it) which i honestly really like.

That's why i've to disagree with the sentiment of "randoms are so better" -> i find with people the cast know it opens up to more possibilities to explored, because of how it shows how people will deal with the situation. A random, not known dude can be story-wise just be a quick fuck and than moved on... but people they know and can be potentially part of their daily lifes have a lot to explore how to deal with the situation. And that's why (for now atleast) i find Geist was a pretty great choice/concept.

So yeah, so far i really like the Game. Redheads with Green Eyes are my weakness to begin with, and if they really follow their 'plan' (in the dev notes in the original post) that it won't be hard ntr except the what ifs, and keep the vibe/tone up, this will end up great and definitely one of my Favorite NTS ones.
The only thing which really frustrates me, and i don't even want to blame it on the devs because i understand the itch to have a proper build up, that it will take a bit until we finally get to proper scenes but who knows maybe the next update, esp. after the confrontation, might go a bit faster.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes