VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.08] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
very open, if you aren't a patron with access to their discord channel I can try and relay stuff if you'd like
I see. Well, I'm a creator myself, and would like to keep my identity anonymous, so I'd prefer not to do it through discord. The OP is their account, right? I wonder if I could simply DM here.

Last edited:

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I see. Well, I'm a creator myself, and would like to keep my identity anonymous, so I'd prefer not to do it through discord. The OP is their account, right? I wonder if I could simply DM here.
possibly, I dunno how often they check F95

Poundar

May 31, 2023
Could you share what the last 2 patreon posts were about?
The 2nd most recent was posted earlier and that’s regarding future plans and stretch goals for Patreon with that bonus what-if CG. It’s the one I quoted below.

The most recent is just a post for this month’s raffle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Devs have stated they're working on setting up a subscribestar for people who can't support via patreon

nobodyo

Feb 22, 2023
Man i reached the end of it way too fast. It really feels like all of this is only starting. Also thank god i found that the skip button is the S button in keyboard... Shame i found out after manually clicking the mouse to speedrun the whole Geist part... Not like i hate that part because i get it was something necessary for the development of both MC and Wife but man... That Geist dude really made me awkward since the moment he was mentioned and when he actually appeared it only caused me discomfort during the whole thing.

This is nothing but a selfish wish but i hope in future updates involving Geist we get the option to refuse his involvement at all... Tho i doubt this will happen since the dude seems to be very important for the story. Oh well, lets not focus on him and just pray in future updates Wifey can have sex with a hung femboy or something. Time to go back into the cave of waiting.

Reactions: balletelegance77

oscuroslayer

Mar 4, 2023
Devs have stated they're working on setting up a subscribestar for people who can't support via patreon
It would be nice to see the wife's perspective when she is not with her husband instead of her telling the player.

If you can tell them that I'd be grateful

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes