VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.08] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes

iwatayzz

Dec 29, 2019
But do not fret, there will be NO NTR ENDING period.
Wait till his NTR Patreon gang increases and becomes the majority that funds the game and "suggests" the dev NTR scenarios disguised as NTS and then vilify the NTS gang that they're the reason why the game is boring and predictable. Then dev adds scenes borderline NTR to "spice" things up but swears it's still NTS, NTS gang starts leaving one by one and only the NTR gang remains funding the game. I've seen this happen again and again and again. And scrolling through the thread, I already spotted a few posters that I recognize.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Wait till his NTR Patreon gang increases and becomes the majority that funds the game and "suggests" the dev NTR scenarios disguised as NTS and then vilify the NTS gang that they're the reason why the game is boring and predictable. Then dev adds scenes borderline NTR to "spice" things up but swears it's still NTS, NTS gang starts leaving one by one and only the NTR gang remains funding the game. I've seen this happen again and again and again. And scrolling through the thread, I already spotted a few posters that I recognize.
i mean is it so bad if u give people what they want?Personally i love both nts and ntr so no problem for me whatever dev does cause i like the game but i never understood why people have a problem if a nts game has a ntr path too.Just let the people play the path they want and everyone can be happy:unsure::unsure:I think its actually quite simple

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
i mean is it so bad if u give people what they want?Personally i love both nts and ntr so no problem for me whatever dev does cause i like the game but i never understood why people have a problem if a nts game has a ntr path too.Just let the people play the path they want and everyone can be happy:unsure::unsure:I think its actually quite simple
Yes it IS bad, because there are such a little amount of NTS games. There are several NTR games released or upgraded literally EVERY DAY. Alone in the first two pages there are already more than ten (cheating not counted). How nany NTS games? None, zero, zilch.

NTS games are rare, and released maybe once every half year (if you are lucky). Why the hell change a very, very, very rare NTS game like this game, in another NTR game type of game that gets dumped on us several times a day. Why spoil everything for those that like this very rare NTS game, to get another NTR game that can be dumped upon the huge pile that already exist? Do you NTR lovers do not have a mountain of games to indulge in? Is that not enough?

So, yes. That would indeed be very bad...

I really do not hate NTR games (although they are not realy for me), but I expect to at least people to respect that very little NTS that is available. That's all...

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Yes it IS bad, because there are such a little amount of NTS games. There are several NTR games released or upgraded literally EVERY DAY. Alone in the first two pages there are already more than ten (cheating not counted). How nany NTS games? None, zero, zilch.

NTS games are rare, and released maybe once every half year (if you are lucky). Why the hell change a very, very, very rare NTS game like this game, in another NTR game type of game that gets dumped on us several times a day. Why spoil everything for those that like this very rare NTS game, to get another NTR game that can be dumped upon the huge pile that already exist? Do you NTR lovers do not have a mountain of games to indulge in? Is that not enough?

So, yes. That would indeed be very bad...

I really do not hate NTR games (although they are not realy for me), but I expect to at least people to respect that very little NTS that is available. That's all...
bro i mean i face the same problem.I desperately need more nts content believe me :cry: :cry: :cry: .But if a nts game has also a ntr path i have no problem with it.I enjoy both i ll play both.If someone wants just nts he'll play only nts.If someone wants ntr he ll play ntr if someone wants both he ll play both.That way everybody is happy.I dont think that adding just a ntr path on a game(that u have the option to not play it at all)should be a problem for ppl who want just nts.Thats just my opinion at least

Reactions: LksLight

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, there's so few NTS, and the ones that come out tend to be bad. Getting an NTS that's halfway decently written, with halfway decent art, is such a rarity. Fans are rightfully concerned. The problem with including an NTR route is it sours the NTS. NTS->NTR is usually seen as just NTR. You need to stay vanilla the whole way for it to count as NTS for a lot of people, myself included.

Purely anecdotal, but I feel like the NTS fanbase is quite sizable. 僕に抱かれ喘ぐ妻は came out in 2018, and in the time since there hasn't been any NTS that has catered to me like that. I think the support for this project shows there's lots of people who feel the same.

Last edited:

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Yeah, there's so few NTS, and the ones that come out tend to be bad. Getting an NTS that's halfway decently written, with halfway decent art, is such a rarity. Fans are rightfully concerned. The problem with including an NTR route is it sours the NTS. NTS->NTR is usually seen as just NTR. You need to stay vanilla the whole way for it to count as NTS for a lot of people, myself included.

Purely anecdotal, but I feel like the NTS fanbase is quite sizable. 僕に抱かれ喘ぐ妻は came out in 2018, and in the time since there hasn't been any NTS that has catered to me like that. I think the support for this project shows there's lots of people who feel the same.
i am not talking about a game that is completely nts--->ntr.Ofc thats just ntr and i wouldnt want for the game to be just that.What i am saying is 2 different paths.1 just nts not ntr at all 2 one nts--->ntr.If u dont like the second then just ignore it :unsure: :unsure: Its quite simple.And that way everyone is happy.I dont think i am saying something crazy here

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
i am not talking about a game that is completely nts--->ntr.Ofc thats just ntr and i wouldnt want for the game to be just that.What i am saying is 2 different paths.1 just nts not ntr at all 2 one nts--->ntr.If u dont like the second then just ignore it :unsure: :unsure: Its quite simple.And that way everyone is happy.I dont think i am saying something crazy here
The problem here is the devs here made it pretty clear that this is a Netorase game with no NTR path so everybody who reads the first page here or on there patreon page knows that. So that is why i think many people getting tired of people begging for a ntr path in this game.

Poundar

May 31, 2023
1. As Mase88 just said, it's been repeated ad nauseam by the developers that this game will not have NTR.

2. The developers already have their hands full trying to deliver monthly updates for the existing content and they just had to change their production cycle. Having them create another route's worth of content (that they have no intention to make) on top of their existing workload is ridiculous.

3. Including an NTR route in a primarily NTS game places cracks in the whole game's foundation. The idea that "one wrong turn" and MC could lose Amelia means that their relationship actually wasn't stable and casts doubt on her fidelity in the first place. This would retroactively alter the player's understanding of their relationship in the NTS content and ultimately ruin the game. Any friction in the NTS route would immediately set off alarms in the player's mind and make them think "Is this finally the update that it goes NTS -> NTR???"

Yeah, we don't need that shit. Stop asking for it

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I've been curious about the general opinion regarding the "What if" scenes in this game. Personally, I've never been a fan of dream/imagination scenes in ero games, especially in games like this one where the artist’s skills could instead be used for events that actually happen in the story.
Also, regarding the sub path, I don’t feel the SPH dialogue really works, considering the MC’s dick isn’t small at all. :LUL:
Unsurprising that interracial is winning, kinda based ngl.
So British Broadcast Corporation treatment for Amelia is leading. Kino if it wins. :LUL:

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
I kinda like them. It allows us to have our cake and eat it too; Having Ammy in more promiscuous situations, but in a completely safe bubble where we know they're not real. My issue with them is they can be a bit insubstantial since they're just short delusions, and yeah, those art resources would probably be put to better use in the more important scenes.

To be honest, some of the delusion scenes I wish would turn into real ones. The bar one where she fucks a dude in the stall, having them plan it and make it happen for real could be hot. The Geist one could be nice too.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I mean the dev quite literally said that's not what they're gonna do but go off

I've been curious about the general opinion regarding the "What if" scenes in this game. Personally, I've never been a fan of dream/imagination scenes in ero games, especially in games like this one where the artist’s skills could instead be used for events that actually happen in the story.
Also, regarding the sub path, I don’t feel the SPH dialogue really works, considering the MC’s dick isn’t small at all. :LUL:

So British Broadcast Corporation treatment for Amelia is leading. Kino if it wins. :LUL:
Devs have said what if scenes will slowly get phased out as Ammie will start actually doing the things the MC imagines.
Also artist has said they've puposefully drawn the MC with a "competitive" dick size but later bulls WILL be bigger

iwatayzz

Dec 29, 2019
I mean the dev quite literally said that's not what they're gonna do but go off
"i MeAn dEv saId sO buT do Go OFf"
Oh sweet summer child. I know a dev who swears his game is lighthearted, wholesome NTS. Then he changed the definition of lighthearted to suit the borderline NTR content disguised as nts. But yes. Please do go off.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
"i MeAn dEv saId sO buT do Go OFf"
Oh sweet summer child. I know a dev who swears his game is lighthearted, wholesome NTS. Then he changed the definition of lighthearted to suit the borderline NTR content disguised as nts. But yes. Please do go off.
Not every dev is a swindler who bows to the so-called NTR boogeyman my dude you're literally schizo'ing out

Reactions: Mythrs
4.90 star(s) 34 Votes