VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.08] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Fucking Ammie. Goddamn girl. No words can describe how fucking sexy she is. A goddess you could say lol. Playing both routes of MC DOM and MC SUB. I was wondering if the SUB will have some differences but they're the same. Perhaps in the "video" one there will be differences.
Even on the "hardcore" humiliation route?

HappyCrab

Mar 16, 2022
It's quite obvious that people who are now rushing to say the latest update was shit; and that the the story is shit; and that the art is shit, are just seething because they thought it would play out exactly the way they had imagined it. I have news for you: that's never going to happen. Your expectations are getting in the way of you enjoying this as the experience it is and you have no one else to blame but yourself for it. Meanwhile, you are missing out on good and proper character building and some hot fucking art. Not only that, you're publicly humiliating yourself by coming off as a kid with a temper tantrum, writing an angry little post to show how your little baby brain is frustrated why the real world isn't taking shape according to your personal desires.

tl;dr Keep your silly little ignorant opinions to yourselves, I'm gonna keep eating good with each new update. :giggle:

Edit: attached a picture of you trying to figure out why real world not like brain world:
6acccac6035f6abd49cd773ba4dcd60c.jpg

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Late to the current conversation but Saxxy has stated in the discord that the Jack scene was kinda short and not super crazy for two reasons:
>it's the first actual time, and the character of Jack himself didn't want to go too far yet
>now that the initial line has been crossed, it opens up for Ammie actually going further
There's going to be a patreon poll to see what kind of content/scenes that people want next btw.
v2lXL4oJwE.png

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'd love to see some content with a lonely old man, perhaps Suzie would agree to comfort him and give the old man what he's not had in many years.. im sure the MC would more than love to watch his wife please the old man in such a way. :BootyTime:

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
That's not how it works. When you get served shit, you don't say "awww shucks, I'll come back next week and hopefully I won't be served stir fried shit again". That whole scene was extremely disappointing. Actually, all sex scenes with the husband have been sub-par, and that sort of served as a build up for a bull that would give her the fuck of her life and shake up her world... But that didn't happen! Literally her first fuck with someone else was EXTREMELY underwhelming, rushed, shorter and with less action than every single other scene she had with her husband. Shovelware NTR games with machine translation have better scenes than that. Anyway, great art with average writing and piss-poor scenes is what this game will deliver, it seems.
You're forgetting that they served three Michelin star meals before serving "shit"

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Late to the current conversation but Saxxy has stated in the discord that the Jack scene was kinda short and not super crazy for two reasons:
>it's the first actual time, and the character of Jack himself didn't want to go too far yet
>now that the initial line has been crossed, it opens up for Ammie actually going further
There's going to be a patreon poll to see what kind of content/scenes that people want next btw.
View attachment 4158746
None of the things mentioned were the issue with the scene though. No one expected anything crazy. It was the lack of emotion. It felt dry and rushed. Ammie is super hot, hell I'd watch her eat a salad, fully dressed and rate it 3 stars, but previous updates gave us a better build up to and during the scenes. I hope that's what Saxxy is mentioning when he says they are going back to give older scenes love and they'll add to that scene. I would love to replay the game in a few months and see a GOOD first sex scene.

Reactions: luminaz

Atoniks7

Mar 16, 2020
Well, Saxxy was sick while working on the 0.08 update, so maybe that's why the scene feels "rushed". It's possible that scene will get an improvement in future updates.

Last edited:

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
I think one of the unavoidable problem that make people feel off is the monthly release model.

I put this on hold since right after Geist so when I come back to this update, which means I read through the whole beach vacation episode in one sitting, and it still feels good to me.

But yeah, for monthly people, it's understandable that it will sting a bit. With how small monthly playtime currently is, I think it's not very realistic to expect the well pacing story progression in every update. Unless we got a god-tier writer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HappyCrab

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I would love to replay the game in a few months and see a GOOD first sex scene.
Likely a lot longer than a few months away before they'll go back and redo anything, considering the dev said "in the far future".

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
No one expected anything crazy. It was the lack of emotion. It felt dry and rushed.
That's exactly what I wanted to say, given I probably came out a bit crass due to being extremely pissed off. The story was progressing well, the pacing was excellent, all scenes were INCREDIBLY HOT, my favorite one being the club scene with the random dude. Then, we get this whole vacation arc, where everything just feels... off. Zero tension, close to no build up; you know what is coming before it comes. But ok, at least we get some pretty decent teasing from Ammie, from time to time.

Then, the game narrative starts with the build up that this big thing is gonna happen on the last day of the trip, the MC couple are finally gonna cross the line! Jackie boy is going all like "Yeah, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your wife!", and what do we get? The most pathetic, boring, vanilla, missionary fuck EVER-- and for what felt like a 3 minutes sex session that would disappoint even a 40+ y.o puritan housewife, who just so happens to be frigid. There was barely any groping! They barely even embraced! Jack didn't even get a tit out! How in the seventh dimension of multicolored flying fucks would someone not AT THE VERY LEAST suck a tit when sleeping with that goddess of a woman?!? That scene felt so rushed that I legit cringed! If you don't have the time/budget for a scene, then don't fucking do it! That scene shat all over what was otherwise the closest NTRS game/novel to getting a 10/10 from me, and boy, oh boy, I've gone through a lot of those!

This was pretty much the only game I was keeping up with every update, but now I'm gonna wait at least 6 months to maybe give it another chance.

Feel free to hate on me, but this is my legit opinion. And yeah, I think that first cuckold sex scene was literal shit.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Patreon poll is up, asking what kind of release schedule people want
>fixed monthly date
>variable monthly date
>bi-monthly
bi-monthly seems to be winning which kinda sucks I hope they don't do that. . .
EDIT: devs have clarified this is to gauge how people feel about certain development times and they're likely just going to meet somewhere in the middle, no immediate changes.

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
He’s probably referring to the choice on the passive/submissive route where you can opt-in to more extreme humiliation. Which mostly just adds SPH flavor text so far.
when you opt-in for this, ammie will also start calling you a "pathetic cuck", "you can't satisfy me alone anymore", and things like these. but gradually, she's insecure about it at first, making it clear that it's just roleplay

oklololol

Jan 26, 2024
Patreon poll is up, asking what kind of release schedule people want
>fixed monthly date
>variable monthly date
>bi-monthly
bi-monthly seems to be winning which kinda sucks I hope they don't do that. . .
EDIT: devs have clarified this is to gauge how people feel about certain development times and they're likely just going to meet somewhere in the middle, no immediate changes.
why the fuck would some people prefer it to go bi monthly when we had constant monthly update so far urgh

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes