VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.08] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
I'm the super minority here, but I was a tad let down. 1 position and really a single CG for the scene we've been building to since the start was kinda... idk not what I expected.
i'm with you but didn't want to be a hater.

the build up felt very unsexy to me. so much TALKING ABOUT IT instead of just being swept away with passion/romance/horniness/whatever.

it felt like two guys on facebook marketplace negotiating selling a boat

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
so...it was good. i liked it BUT there's just no way Jack only fucks her one time. they bought more condoms.

the line should have been after the first orgasm, "give me another condom" as he rolls her over to f her from behind. and Ammie is just going crazy at this point, "OMG, what have you done to me, MC...this is incredible!" and then after another orgasm, he cowgirls her, rips her bra off and they make out hard while he goes one for last time.

this was something there was a ton of buildup for...jack wasn't there for one rodeo.

Atoniks7

Mar 16, 2020
I know what you mean, but we have to keep in mind that Amelia's corruption process is slow, and honestly, that's better than a game where everything is rushed (like NTRMAN games, and I like them, but...).

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?
Dec 31, 2023
Despite being a "small" update of just one scene, I particularly liked it. The only thing I didn't like was the author removing the buttons at the bottom of the screen (skip, hide, save and others) because I can't save without them. Anyway, the game is still very good and I hope the author continues at this pace.

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
I'm the super minority here, but I was a tad let down. 1 position and really a single CG for the scene we've been building to since the start was kinda... idk not what I expected.
I think it follows the slow pace we have had so far. You have to remember this is the first time for Ammie to actually have sex with someone else. You can't expect to see her getting absolutely destroyed for hours. It was good for a first time, you always take things slow at first and then you start to speed up.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I liked the update a lot, and I definitely don't think Jack needed to stay for a round two on the very first time. However, a second position would have been nice. I know hand-drawn art takes time, especially when it's this high quality, but it was a bit disappointing. Also, the lead-up was a bit awkward, the overall writing is good in this game, but something felt off about the lead-up to the big scene. However, once everything actually got underway, it was really hot.

So, overall I enjoyed it even if it could have been a bit more varied during the big scene and maybe a bit more passionate during the leadup. That's just my two cents, and perhaps some food for thought. I wouldn't mind updates taking longer if we got hotter, more varied sex scenes.

Reactions: luminaz
4.90 star(s) 34 Votes