VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.08] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
that's pretty cool that the update teaser was hidden and you just spoiled it any way way to go champ try not to be a fuck next time
then u saw the image is not my fault with the text only you can't guess nothing, when the uptade is out we can see if is true or not

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This game could really use some fan signatures! I was thinking of rocking one, and then remembered there aren't any yet.
If I could make some decent ones I'd do it myself. However, I suck at anything animation and haven't made anything non-animated in a long time, so It would take too long. If I wasn't so rusty I'd definitely give it a shot though.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
then u saw the image is not my fault with the text only you can't guess nothing, when the uptade is out we can see if is true or not
What do you mean "you can't guess nothing"? You literally tell what is happening in Text form, there is no reason for you to reply to the image with "confirmed X" if that wouldn't be the case

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
This game could really use some fan signatures! I was thinking of rocking one, and then remembered there aren't any yet.
If I could make some decent ones I'd do it myself. However, I suck at anything animation and haven't made anything non-animated in a long time, so It would take too long. If I wasn't so rusty I'd definitely give it a shot though.
This is the only animation you need
d4e7a858-a43a-4130-947d-a9bbfb86ddd5.gif

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
What do you mean "you can't guess nothing"? You literally tell what is happening in Text form, there is no reason for you to reply to the image with "confirmed X" if that wouldn't be the case
bruh you are in a pirate website to get knowledge of the release of one game and expect no spoiler from it?
then when the game is out doesn't mind wait 2 weeks to play the public release :D just to avoid spoilers.

Reactions: T20zh

T20zh

Jul 31, 2021
bruh you are in a pirate website to get knowledge of the release of one game and expect no spoiler from it?
then when the game is out doesn't mind wait 2 weeks to play the public release :D just to avoid spoilers.
That's what I'm sayin

Reactions: elcap23

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
No, i personally don't mind, but I see why one would mind, especially if it's labeled big spoiler

Reactions: jaden_yuki

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
I thought the same... and that's why i started using the banner as signature!
But yeah, an official signature would be better

Reactions: SlapE
4.90 star(s) 34 Votes