BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Kinda seems like ever since the spa update back 2 years ago the animations have been switch to 4k maybe it was there during the Yoko update of 2021 but I dont remember there was a way to fix it that was given by the late Lord Ashram https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-8078979 but considering I dont see a Images folder in the game update as of this update seems like im fucked.
all game images, and any other game files, are inside the RPA files.

1 Download the zip here (unren.bat), according to your system. if its windows, ignore all links except the zip under Download title.

2 copy the 'unren.bat' file inside the zip, into the WaifuA/Game/ folder

3 run de bat, select option 1 to extract all rpa inside game folder automatically. Wait until its finished.

4 after finishing, delete the RPA from game folder. (it will not be necessary after the extraction is done)

done

after this steps you can still run the game as if the rpa was still there. if you forget to delete the rpa in the end, the game will detect you have double files and will not open.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JoeKent

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Wait does this help my issue with Animations being buggy because before i used to the 4kto1080 converter and how I worked that was placing it in the Images folder.
no lol

you said you didn't saw the images folder. I just though you didn't know how to access the raw game images, and I told you how to access them.

before extraction:
1697063076690.png

and after extraction done:
1697063411747.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JoeKent

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
lololol

If I didn't extract them and saw them myself in a video player. thanks for making me do that lol

now I see the problem lolol

some of them is the bad synchronization looping, videos are so short that the moment the loop happens is screwing things a bit. others are a bit long that even if they are smooth in the video player, in the game they have hiccups.

still I gave up trying to fix this hiccups

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
oh I didn't noticed, why isn't main post updated with the compressed link!!?
Since March or April of this year, the moderators no longer include links to community content (at the minimum, compressed versions and ports). Apparently, the mods are understaffed, and needed to drop managing those links in order to focus on more important work.

The advice on how to find compressed versions, ports, and anything else that no longer appears on the OP is as follows:

One-time action:​
  • Click on your name at the top of any F95 browser tab.
  • Click on "Preferences" (currently towards the bottom of the left side of the menu list)
  • Scroll down to "Search Options"; change your search order to "most recent"
  • Scroll down to the bottom of "Preferences", and save.
To search:​
  • Go to the top of the window, and find the search box.
  • Enter what you're looking for: "Compressed" for compressed versions, "Android" for Android ports, etc. Enter without the double quotes.
  • Click the Search button.
  • You should see a list of all posts including your term, newest first. In most cases, you should find posts about what you're looking for on the first couple of pages. Note: if the term is used in the game (for instance, a game that includes androids), you're going to have much more to look through.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So... how finished is this game?
No one knows, probably not even the dev.

As of two updates ago, I had thought it could probably be wrapped up in two more updates (going from 0.9.8 to 1.0.0). The dev had teased some significant development with the mom, and the conspiracy at the school seemed like it could come to a head in one update, and be resolved in the next.

Ha, ha, ha on me.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
No one knows, probably not even the dev.

As of two updates ago, I had thought it could probably be wrapped up in two more updates (going from 0.9.8 to 1.0.0). The dev had teased some significant development with the mom, and the conspiracy at the school seemed like it could come to a head in one update, and be resolved in the next.

Ha, ha, ha on me.
Oof, this is scary, considering the game has been in development for over 5 years.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Oof, this is scary, considering the game has been in development for over 5 years.
There have been hints from the developer that the game will ultimately be not quite so linear, with the karma system eventually doing something, and several "bad karma" scenes being skimmed over with a note that it will eventually get filled in. So, depending on just how much divergence there is between the "good" pathetic, the "bad" path, and a possible "mixed" path, he might be less than 50% done, or he might be 75% done. And, as many devs have done, the option to rush to a conclusion, leave dozens of dangling subplots, and move on to his next game is always present.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Compressed version but cannot find Android Version!
Due to the large number of people who apparently didn't know about the policy change, the Android port is actually on the second page when I sort. The message is from user the66 - add that info to the search to get there much quicker.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok guys, it's official.....

I don't know if:

A) strangle Otaku-san

B) give him a medal certain times

C) trow against him a nuke

D) all options above

Really, is....exausting deal with him.

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
Can anyone explain me, why i can't open first Kaori scene? I want open full gallery, but i can't open Kaori's locker scene. I tried TJ and watched her shower, but still nothing. Can anyone help with this?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes