DasFalle

Sep 13, 2017
Sooo I don't know how but I triggered a loop when you go to retrieve the hidden camera from the lockers and you can take the taser I'm stuck in an infinite loop that no matter what I do it just keeps repeating the options till I got annoyed and alt+f4

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Are you putting it in the game folder as in the fold that has the game inside (the .exe) or the folder named game?
I put it in the folder labeled "game", but putting with the .exe doesn't work either.

There's a gallery.rpyc in the "game" folder already, but yours is a .rpy so it wouldn't overwrite it. Is yours supposed to just come up as a notepad file?

Reactions: b7512966

b7512966

Aug 11, 2019
I put it in the folder labeled "game", but putting with the .exe doesn't work either.

There's a gallery.rpyc in the "game" folder already, but yours is a .rpy so it wouldn't overwrite it. Is yours supposed to just come up as a notepad file?
Try deleting the rpyc file and opening the game again.
I thought the game always recompiled files on opening, but maybe not.

Poseidon.me

Oct 15, 2022
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11898046
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Gallery mod progress: 0%

UPDATE: Mod now includes the Walkthrough for the whole game up to 0.10.0 (link already updated)
why doesn't that MOD work on the android port? I got the android port with your MOD but the MOD doesn't work at all

Reactions: Gifbifrif

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Try deleting the rpyc file and opening the game again.
I thought the game always recompiled files on opening, but maybe not.
So, I didn't even look at the "Scene Replay" before. That is filled in, but parts of the "Gallery" are still grayed. Are those separate files or something?

Reactions: b7512966

b7512966

Aug 11, 2019
So, I didn't even look at the "Scene Replay" before. That is filled in, but parts of the "Gallery" are still grayed. Are those separate files or something?
Ooooh
You're right.
I meant the scene replays. Too many games call it the gallery.
I'll do another unlocker for that part. Shouldn't take long.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Sooo I don't know how but I triggered a loop when you go to retrieve the hidden camera from the lockers and you can take the taser I'm stuck in an infinite loop that no matter what I do it just keeps repeating the options till I got annoyed and alt+f4
I think you need to retrieve the camera then rummage, then rummage some more, and then it automatically ends the scene.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes