Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
yes i used the mod before.
i even tried to use older save files but nope :(
If you used the Mod before you need to have the Mod installed. Also either during the most recent Update or the one before the Dev changed a lot in the game which made old Saves not workable. But there should be solutions for this in this thread.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i just hope the new patch will have a little mitsumisha (or what was the sisters family name) jealous fight between the two sister. i had soooo much fun with them :D

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Just started this title and I have a question. Unlike every other AVN I've played rightclick doesn't go to the Save panel it goes to some sort of Pause panel. Extra clicks to save aren't a big deal but is it really the case that the only way out of the pause menu is clicking the return button? Right click gets you in but doesn't get you out again... unlike every other title I've ever played.

Please tell me there is is some keystroke or mouse combination to get me out of this screen behinds the return button that's on the exact opposite side of all the other buttons. I'm seriously hoping for hotkey but I won't hold my breath. :)

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Just started this title and I have a question. Unlike every other AVN I've played rightclick doesn't go to the Save panel it goes to some sort of Pause panel. Extra clicks to save aren't a big deal but is it really the case that the only way out of the pause menu is clicking the return button? Right click gets you in but doesn't get you out again... unlike every other title I've ever played.

Please tell me there is is some keystroke or mouse combination to get me out of this screen behinds the return button that's on the exact opposite side of all the other buttons. I'm seriously hoping for hotkey but I won't hold my breath. :)
Try pressing Escape.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

Fluo

May 15, 2021
If you used the Mod before you need to have the Mod installed. Also either during the most recent Update or the one before the Dev changed a lot in the game which made old Saves not workable. But there should be solutions for this in this thread.

i have the mod installed, i always install and played this game with the mod
cant find a solution for the save tho.

fuck it.. im gonna start fresh

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
i have the mod installed, i always install and played this game with the mod
cant find a solution for the save tho.

fuck it.. im gonna start fresh

IMO it is the best to just start fresh without the Mod installed. Makes it a bit less convenient, since you want to save more often, but at least you dont have the struggle of always having to wait for someone to update the Mod in order to be able to keep playing.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes