T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
According to the patreon, the new update came out at the end of january of this year. And considering you can get it even with 3$ subscription, i'm starting to consider the idea on getting a subscription, even if just for one month.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Thanks to this walkthrough, i still have lot of Karma, but this time i also have:

Asuka: corrupted and broken;
Rikuna: also broken;
Jira: submitted and broken.

I think for the next update those girls will help me a lot.

Fluo

May 15, 2021
hmmz i cant play anymore.. i get this error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive beach_chooser.rpyc.

** solved it by putting it in the older renpy 8.02 instead of 8.03

sooo next problem.. my saves dont work anymore :eek: and "ignoring" just starts a new game

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
hmmz i cant play anymore.. i get this error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive beach_chooser.rpyc.

** solved it by putting it in the older renpy 8.02 instead of 8.03

sooo next problem.. my saves dont work anymore :eek: and "ignoring" just starts a new game
Have you played with the Walkthrough Mod before and now dont have it installed anymore?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
yes i used the mod before.
i even tried to use older save files but nope :(
If you used the Mod before you need to have the Mod installed. Also either during the most recent Update or the one before the Dev changed a lot in the game which made old Saves not workable. But there should be solutions for this in this thread.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i just hope the new patch will have a little mitsumisha (or what was the sisters family name) jealous fight between the two sister. i had soooo much fun with them :D

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Just started this title and I have a question. Unlike every other AVN I've played rightclick doesn't go to the Save panel it goes to some sort of Pause panel. Extra clicks to save aren't a big deal but is it really the case that the only way out of the pause menu is clicking the return button? Right click gets you in but doesn't get you out again... unlike every other title I've ever played.

Please tell me there is is some keystroke or mouse combination to get me out of this screen behinds the return button that's on the exact opposite side of all the other buttons. I'm seriously hoping for hotkey but I won't hold my breath. :)

Reactions: MiHawkins
4.10 star(s) 268 Votes