Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
If this is related with the next update, it will be interesting, because:

When i had the chance, i just left her be without sexual intercourse. In other words: no chance of being charged of rape/ruined reputation.
i think it is

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
If this is related with the next update, it will be interesting, because:

When i had the chance, i just left her be without sexual intercourse. In other words: no chance of being charged of rape/ruined reputation.
If anything you are much more likely to face these charges given that she is a notorious liar. My Mc showed no mercy, so he has tons of blackmail material on her and can outright prove that she is a slut, she'd be idiotic to do something like this after what happened. Not like the accusation could do much harm at this point anyway, most characters including the principal are on the MCs side already.

Reactions: Magic Potato

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
"We want to release the new Update next month.
The team lost a member 3 weeks ago... It slowed the creation of a major scene and I had to seek for a new talented person.
To find a skilled creator isn't easy but I finally recently found a new member a couple of days ago.
We are back on track and the update is a globaly done at ~75%"

I honestly don't believe in 25% in a month or so but there is that.
Not surprised

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This shows the original release date as Feb 2018, and a new release date of Feb 2024, was it abandoned then picked up again/ no restarted years later?

vergilORv

Mar 23, 2019
I completely forgot about this game, and am having a great time, getting back into it. hopefully later on they bring in impregnation as an optional choice imo, unless its already been discussed then my bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Peter Denger

Jun 4, 2022
I completely forgot about this game, and am having a great time, getting back into it. hopefully later on they bring in impregnation as an optional choice imo, unless its already been discussed then my bad.
Last updates gave us a few impregnation choices like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
The game would be a lot better if it was not author driven story, where your choices doesn't really do much. Don't see the point in clicking go to school if this is the only option available. No point in trying to win a mini game if it's destined for you to lose no matter what you press. The MC is full of himself how he is going to fuck everyone up, but ends up in stupid situations like a naive fuck. Gets his ass kicked but you have no option to fight back. Shame.

Devilman88

Feb 13, 2018
The game would be a lot better if it was not author driven story, where your choices doesn't really do much. Don't see the point in clicking go to school if this is the only option available. No point in trying to win a mini game if it's destined for you to lose no matter what you press. The MC is full of himself how he is going to fuck everyone up, but ends up in stupid situations like a naive fuck. Gets his ass kicked but you have no option to fight back. Shame.
Im under the impression you dont get the irony, wich this game has much and of a very hihg quality.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Has anyone made a gallery mod like the one Lain used to make? Last time I downloaded the game I noticed that there were a few scenes missing from the in game gallery that the Lain mod added to his and last time I downloaded the current gallery mod, it didn't add anything missing, it just unlocked the scenes already in the gallery menu. Not sure if this has changed since last time.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes