Jan 3, 2019
As usual, the creator of the game has a lot of excuses, and the result will be again by the new year in the amount of 200 renderings per year. A typical situation is when patrons are patient.

Reactions: User327

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It's a pity the game's development has ground to a near halt, because I'm in the middle of my first playthrough and am quite enjoying it. The graphics definitely look dated in 2024 (even though the quality of some character designs beats some newer HS2 games), but the writing is solid, much better than the premise of the game suggests.

• Haha
Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
In May, he said they were hoping to release the update in June.
In June, he said he was late, as usual.
Yeah, and when he finally graces us mere mortals with the update, he'll give his usual excuse: 'Guys, there's only 5 minutes of content, but don't worry, I'll release part 2 of the update in a couple of months.' And thinking to himself: Phew, got that done, now I can relax for a year or two.

Classic Irphaeus.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Is it me, or is Keiko's plot bugged? I am quite sure I've used some of the stuff on her and some on Yoko, but she was completely normal during the next meeting with the MC.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
heh small push for mom in her sleep for her to give up herself to will of her son more easely... it is like with sis, whom MC have programmed in her sleep for wish to fuck her bro.
so let's fire mom's lust for her son more - let she see dreams where she fuck her son - this will break her last will to defend.

yeah, your son need to have his own slut at home and this slut, more precisely breeding slut, must be YOU, Tomoe! you, his mother who give him birth but last him and forgot him.

what about sis? sis already are brother's slut. but very naughty slut who need to be more tamed, maybe caged - and mommy will love this.

btw sis must be punished for cockblocking her bro when he goes to have his way with his mom.

Peter Denger

Jun 4, 2022
Is it me, or is Keiko's plot bugged? I am quite sure I've used some of the stuff on her and some on Yoko, but she was completely normal during the next meeting with the MC.
Absolutely, it also seemed strange to me that the interaction with her in the park was quite normal wether we convince her to be our ally or drug and fuck her.
This is the one point of the story that is not consistent so far, but it could easily be patched with a few lines being different depending on our interaction.
Though to be fair we're talking about the "Lily-made enhanced drug", the usual stuff was enough to make people's memory fuzzy after it wears off so this one could completely fuck someone's brain, and during the entire sex scene she thought we were someone else...
But yeah, it still lacks one or two lines of dialogue to properly connect the scenes.

Reactions: ramvivat
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes