Jan 3, 2019
As usual, the creator of the game has a lot of excuses, and the result will be again by the new year in the amount of 200 renderings per year. A typical situation is when patrons are patient.

Reactions: User327

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It's a pity the game's development has ground to a near halt, because I'm in the middle of my first playthrough and am quite enjoying it. The graphics definitely look dated in 2024 (even though the quality of some character designs beats some newer HS2 games), but the writing is solid, much better than the premise of the game suggests.

• Haha
Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I thought we were way past touching her when she is sleeping. Also, if MC touches her, this means we'll get 10 minutes of Sheila content. Yeah, woohoo!

Also, as usual.
"We have extended the content so it took more time, there is more renders, animated scenes and places now."

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
In May, he said they were hoping to release the update in June.
In June, he said he was late, as usual.
Yeah, and when he finally graces us mere mortals with the update, he'll give his usual excuse: 'Guys, there's only 5 minutes of content, but don't worry, I'll release part 2 of the update in a couple of months.' And thinking to himself: Phew, got that done, now I can relax for a year or two.

Classic Irphaeus.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Is it me, or is Keiko's plot bugged? I am quite sure I've used some of the stuff on her and some on Yoko, but she was completely normal during the next meeting with the MC.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes