LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
So, by definition, this is not kinetic since it has choices, but also has unavoidable LIs/forced sex scenes. A tag specifying this would save a lot of people's time.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
I just finished playing the game for the first time and it was really fun, story is whatever but the girls are really cute and game is funny from time to time. How often do we get updates? Also it's a crime Kayane has no real scenes, she's by far the most interesting girl.

Also I'm curious, which girls are the most popular in the community? My favorite is probably Maki.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
To get back on topic, if correcting Asuka doesn't make your peepee hard, you might as well play Whiteboi or something

View attachment 3809672
Oh Asuka, oh she poor thing... When the MC brought her on a tennis court to a pre-orgasm peak state and sent home and forbade masturbating - and time goes and goes. Poor Asuka =) Oh, I would like to wait until the MC gives her an orgasm. When will this happen? =)
But we still haven’t appeared Yoko -Karamella to school - after that online sex execution, apparently we will not see it for a long time.

So many plot branches ... so many plot branches. And there is little time - a autor should eat something ... Yes - our main duty as readers is to endure and wait, we are all, to some extent, like Asuka. But we have a cheat code - we have other VN.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
BTW now i understood why some characters from "Lab Rats 2" have trait "HATE HOLIDAYS". i also have this trait. =)

Who recently played the Waifu Academy, please remind me, we stopped at what day of the week and at what time of day?
One thing seems to me that somewhere on the weekend we ended.
But what kind of day will be in the morning when the MC wakes up after a stormy sex with his mini-harem, donated to him so loving him a demoness named Rachel?
Will we go to school? (I really missed school).

Of course, there was, of course, a lot could happen on the weekend, for example, to punish Sheila how she deserves it or finally take Tomoe's supple tender body in strong male hands of MC and finally make her MC's sex doll maid ...

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
im fairly new to this game, does karma effect anything. Like what does good karma and bad karma do in the long run if anything

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
im fairly new to this game, does karma effect anything. Like what does good karma and bad karma do in the long run if anything
At the moment, it does nothing.
The dev said it would be important in the future, but you don't need to worry about it, since he has forgotten to calculate the variables and therefore allowed the players to basically decide how much karma they have at the start of the current content.

n7shad

Apr 14, 2019
Does any one have cheat for ajust carma level? I've tried to change it via but no luck. Saves are not loading after I change it

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Does any one have cheat for ajust carma level? I've tried to change it via but no luck. Saves are not loading after I change it
Just play the game, you will have the opportunity to adjust it in-game at the beggining of the newest content 'cause the dev forgot to calculate the variables and decided to let the players choose in order facilitate his job.

n7shad

Apr 14, 2019
Just play the game, you will have the opportunity to adjust it in-game at the beggining of the newest content 'cause the dev forgot to calculate the variables and decided to let the players choose in order facilitate his job.
Thanks, but where are two scenes with karma requirements before new content:
1. With Catherine on balcony
2. With Asuka in restroom

I haven't enough karma for both of them so I got curios about it

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks, but where are two scenes with karma requirements before new content:
1. With Catherine on balcony
2. With Asuka in restroom

I haven't enough karma for both of them so I got curios about it
Those are placeholder options, the dev hasn't implemented the karma system yet.
It's impossible to meet those requirements playing normally, and even if you meet them, the options will still be grayed out.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes