JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
So, I'm at the scene with Motoko after the beach scenes and after the fight and she's asking me how I feel about her.
Do the options change how you interact with the other girls? I think I said I was in love with the girl with the dojo when that came up.
So, if I say 'True Love' for Motoko does that change any other interaction....basically I'm hoping for harem situation near the end and don't want to find that say the MC loves someone means others are not an option
Right now, we don't really know. As far as I can remember, the choice there doesn't even affect the scene afterwards.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Right now, we don't really know. As far as I can remember, the choice there doesn't even affect the scene afterwards.
thanks, didn't realise I was so close to the end of v11, so yeah, I guess we'll find out. Not going back to replay anything, got too many other games on the go as well

May 14, 2022
i just wanted to no about the progress on the update
"We want to release the new Update next month.
The team lost a member 3 weeks ago... It slowed the creation of a major scene and I had to seek for a new talented person.
To find a skilled creator isn't easy but I finally recently found a new member a couple of days ago.
We are back on track and the update is a globaly done at ~75%"

I honestly don't believe in 25% in a month or so but there is that.
Maybe this month

Reactions: vmaks and Blueray

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Well, well, would you look at that.

"Guys the Update is taking a slight more long than planned".
" But I can tell you we cooked some damn fine sex animation and renders, you going to be very pleased."

"We need Tomoe and Helen emote my dear"

You are forgiven.

Kneelgeta.jpg

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
I played the game about 2 years ago. It ended with a bath in a hot spring together with Maki, if I remember correctly. Has there been enough new content since then to make it worth playing again?
Same question. ^^
I haven't played in 4 years and the game ended with a visit to a hot spring with Maki.
Is there enough new content now, and is it still the case that only a few small updates are released each year?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Same question. ^^
I haven't played in 4 years and the game ended with a visit to a hot spring with Maki.
Is there enough new content now, and is it still the case that only a few small updates are released each year?
Not much if I remember as I haven’t played the game properly I’ll put it (read all the new dialogue) I'd say wait until the new update which they wanted to get out this month but I'd say end of July seems more likely unfortunately it's if I'm not mistaken supposed to be all of Monday so as long as they don't rush through the day it should be a decent update but better to assume it won't be that big to not be disappointed.

Reactions: EmperorGER

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Same question. ^^
If your last experience was with best girl Maki in the hot springs then yes, there is plenty of new content. Some good, some bad. Yes, there are only a few small updates released each year, but you've got 4 years of them to catch up on.

The suggestion to wait for the next update is a poor one. Any potential new update is like my physics degree in string theory, strictly theoretical.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Same question. ^^
Since the moment you speak of until the current end there's 2 decent updates worth of content more or less. You decide whether that's enough or not.

In a natural year there are between 0 and 2 release dates lately. Notice though, most times the releases consist of very little content.

Reactions: EmperorGER
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes