IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Here you go. Hope it helps
Unfortunatly I can't know for cetain what the problem is. All that I understand from that is that a change in the code was the cause. Problem is it doesn't tell me where. And since the whole game has around 52k lines of code and the mod has around 13k, it's not really easy finding the error.

I've had some saves bugged because of that too. Was it a save on a choice? Most of these errors appear when you save when prompted with a choice, for me at least.

Oct 15, 2017
Okay despite the plentiful warnings I've now played through the update and all I can say is that I'm pissed off. The story barely moves an inch, we are still on the same day we started out last update and it isn't even over yet, so 3 updates (aka 2+ real life years of waiting) to progress the story through one single day, with that little progress the game's supposed first route will be finished in a decade -.-

And to top it off the update doesn't even feature one full new sex scene, since the one at the very end of the update gets interrupted and the update ends on a cliffhanger, FUCK OFF.

Also, does Irphaeus get off on using Otaku to ruin all the scenes with his disgusting presence? The fat fuck ruined the bath scene last update and now he ruins the only (unfinished) sex scene in the update by having him present, molesting Sheila and the player having to read/skip through his fucked up fetishes while trying (and failing thanks to the fucker) to enjoy the scene with Kanu.

I've never given Irphaeus a Cent but I still feel robbed somehow ... this update truly was a waste of my time.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Update is alright. Compared to the time spent on it, it was on the short side, but it was not too short IMO. Good amount of Content in it.

The cliffhanger at the HoneyBee-Event was alright, but I wished for a fully fleshed out H-Scene in it. So the whole scene at HoneyBee was ok (even tho, switching between the two Winners was a bit annoying) and the Cliffhanger was good. But IMO at least one full H-Scene should be included, there are plenty of girls to choose from.

That being said, Update was alright for the fact that I am not paying anything. So I dont care too much (unless others here, who are just crying a lot for something they dont even pay for...). But if I would be paying, the Update would either not be enough OR too much time between Updates.

And last but not least - at some point I really need to replay this game without the Mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes