blackfeather

Aug 28, 2018
I bet most fans would like for a threesome scene with Musashima sisters, both of them kinda giving a submissive vibe imo :ROFLMAO:
OH, NO! Motoko will be the perfect waifu if MC doesn't choose to be bad. I prefer a threesome scene with Catherine and Irony or Mother and Sheila. There is a Japanese food's name refering to these circumstances where you have a threesome with both mother and daughter lol.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OH, NO! Motoko will be the perfect waifu if MC doesn't choose to be bad. I prefer a threesome scene with Catherine and Irony or Mother and Sheila. There is a Japanese food's name refering to these circumstances where you have a threesome with both mother and daughter lol.
I think so too _ Motoko is the perfect ending waifu for 'good karma' path. I see a path where his actions to restore his father/families honor will also lead to saving her family.

zoomje07

Nov 29, 2018
Nop, it's delayed since I've added more content to improve the pacing with Inori and Yoko story arc.
The Waifu Academy 0.5.8b is the biggest update i have made, it's covering 3 ingame days of event, and will be released in a bit more than week, so early December for all my Patron pledge.
y can't wait to play 'til the next
Irphaeus said:
Nop, it's delayed since I've added more content to improve the pacing with Inori and Yoko story arc.
The Waifu Academy 0.5.8b is the biggest update i have made, it's covering 3 ingame days of event, and will be released in a bit more than week, so early Decemb

zoomje07

Nov 29, 2018
Sorry I accidentally press that button! He he! I really like waifu academy so i was eagerly to play but still willing to wait till next update of the game!

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
text text and more fucking text and no gameplay, another damn "game" that drowns in you fucking text.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well mannered, honor student, very kind, innocent, and maybe more from her are definitely waifu or i gotta say the typical main heroine materials in many animes/mangas, so ofc i would agree about Motoko being the one choosen for the good ending :D
Still, i just hoping Yukiko will have her own screentime with some 'action' in the future

And if we're talking about threesome, i think there'll be so many possible pairs based on each own favorites and fetishes
Helen/Kasumi, Rachel/Isabel, etc

There's so many waifu materials in this game, heck, i even like this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
text text and more fucking text and no gameplay, another damn "game" that drowns in you fucking text.
Perhaps I played another game named Waifu Academy, because when you are drowning in the text it's because there are not enough contents.
Sure there's a lot to read, but this is definitely one of the 0.5 versions with more content that I've tried in this forum.
I'm not sure what you mean by gameplay, but most games are like this nowadays.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Perhaps I played another game named Waifu Academy, because when you are drowning in the text it's because there are not enough contents.
Sure there's a lot to read, but this is definitely one of the 0.5 versions with more content that I've tried in this forum.
I'm not sure what you mean by gameplay, but most games are like this nowadays.
Hopefully he hasn't played It's a New World Out There yet, just afraid the possibility of suffocated to death
It has a good premise, tho

To be fair, compared with many VN which i've played so far, the text content in WA is pretty balanced
But ofc it could be considered too much if compared to regular JAV

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
It's a VN (of sorts), so like many novels, text is a major staple of the genre. The creator has also made it clear that while this is definitively fap material, he still wants to make a proper narrative to tie it all together.
Opinions about this obviously vary, and I can understand your frustration will walls of text that, while adding to the lore or fleshing out characters, also increase the time between options and sex scenes. To some, this will make for good world building, and will allow them to connect to, and feel involved with, the characters more. To others, it may feel like your level of involvement in the game is slightly diminished, as you must sit back and let the world explain itself when all you want is to be the one to shape it.
With all of this being said, everyone who heads into this game needs to understand what it is, and what it is not: that it is more of a Bioware or Bethesda experience than a Trayarch or Activision one.

At the end of the day, if you are fine with just getting the gist of the plot (thus, skipping all of the text) and rolling through to get to the sex scenes/decisions while still generally understanding what is going on, there is an option for you: read the summary, hold shift, and enjoy.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
It's a VN (of sorts), so like many novels, text is a major staple of the genre. The creator has also made it clear that while this is definitively fap material, he still wants to make a proper narrative to tie it all together.
Opinions about this obviously vary, and I can understand your frustration will walls of text that, while adding to the lore or fleshing out characters, also increase the time between options and sex scenes. To some, this will make for good world building, and will allow them to connect to, and feel involved with, the characters more. To others, it may feel like your level of involvement in the game is slightly diminished, as you must sit back and let the world explain itself when all you want is to be the one to shape it.
With all of this being said, everyone who heads into this game needs to understand what it is, and what it is not: that it is more of a Bioware or Bethesda experience than a Trayarch or Activision one.

At the end of the day, if you are fine with just getting the gist of the plot (thus, skipping all of the text) and rolling through to get to the sex scenes/decisions while still generally understanding what is going on, there is an option for you: read the summary, hold shift, and enjoy.
I wouldn't bother explaining to an idiot that wants to just play 2d Rpg Maker games. Waifu Academy is one of the best games on this site.

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
So why was the update delayed? It looks like the explanation was locked behind a patreon post.
irphaeus mentioned it here, the reason behind the delay is the same reason the last update got delayed, to add more content to the update and improve some of it

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I think Bioware and Bethesda as the prime examples of storytelling doesn't exactly hit the spot, because Gameplay and Mechanics have proved to attract greater amounts of Players and Fans, as Bethesda showed us with Skyrim. And since Bioware was quick to follow (see Inquisition and Andromeda), i wouldn't consider their games to be ones that rely on a lot of storytelling anymore.

So why was the update delayed? It looks like the explanation was locked behind a patreon post.
yeah, its not like the dev personally showed up here and explained it: (/s)

The Waifu Academy 0.5.8b is the biggest update i have made, it's covering 3 ingame days of event, and will be released in a bit more than week, so early December for all my Patron pledge.

Last edited:

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I think Bioware and Bethesda as the prime examples of storytelling doesn't exactly hit the spot, because Gameplay and Mechanics have proved to attract greater amounts of Players and Fans, as Bethesda showed us with Skyrim. And since Bioware was quick to follow (see Inquisition and Andromeda), i wouldn't consider their games to be ones that rely on a lot of storytelling anymore.
That's fair. Would TellTale be a better example, then?

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
That's fair. Would TellTale be a better example, then?
i would have given a better examples if i had any - partly attributed to the fact that i haven't played a lot of story-driven games the past years. Especially none TellTale developed, so i can't really tell what their games are like.

So the best things i can come up with are games like Witcher, with their fleshed out characters.

rPGMAKER? Lol no cant stand those, i like games like lab rats,cohabtation,superpowered
You guys need to stop hating on RPGMaker.
It's a tool, and even if there are tools more to your liking, that doesn't mean nothing good can come out of it.

I enjoyed stuff like Noxian Nights or some of Clymenias works (XVI, Salvation), which were made in RPGMaker, like a lot of games at that time.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes