VN - Ren'Py - Waifu Academy [v0.11.0] [Irphaeus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Furyan

Great game! Great history, caracters, art animation, all well developed. Making this one of my favorits. The thread also is very self explanatory, all info in place, censorship, walkthrough, version, update, change-log and stuff...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Liliadent

Great adult game.. This is the first adult game I enjoyed so much.. I really really love the animations, I wish the dev keeps continue updating the game as it a lot of potential. Although the updates sometimes lack of contents.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gary Bertrand

I must say the animations are great and all the characters look vary good and when animations play there face exprestions are fantasic and all the plots are great cant wait to see what hapens next + Great story line i thank you in addvance
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pewpew37

Amazing animations. It also has a better story line that doesn't pale in comparison to its great art. The character designs are also great with a wide range of different looks. Most other games that are similar to this have a couple of characters that are very similar in appearance, but this game has a multitude of different characters that are all distinct.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

imoutolover

excellent game so far! Great animation scenes, excellent story plot. I really wish patreon didn't have their page under review, it's a waste of time forcing the game maker to recode, and forcing an incest patch be released.
  6. M
    4.00 star(s)

Max Gammer

the story of the game is perfect but i wish that i had more choices to make in the game like to go where i want to go or to train some skills >>> so i will give it 4 stars >>> unfortunately the game is suspended on patreon due to incest content ... i hope the developer will solve his problem soon because i am waiting for his next update
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Game Reviewer

THIS IS PERFECTIIION

please dont add where you have to train some skills its annoying a waste of time just add where will you make money

This is the best game i played on f95zone and the unique story

The story is great so far h-scenes are good too and didnt have to take 1 year or 1 and half year to make h scene for the game,

Characters have different personalities it suits them perfectly

Background music is good too not all non-japanenese vn have this ones

Loving the character hes strong

and you know this games is like made by japanese because of the japanese names,lunches,school graphics ETC

I higly recommend this game to everyone

And i hope that the developer/s finish this game and be succesfull to make more great games like this one wooh
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Daniel Hanks

Just wanted to give my 2 cents and opinion on what I have experienced after around 4 hours of gameplay.
    I am a big fan of this title, it has a little something for everyone, I appreciate the time and effort that goes into creating a solid back story for the characters, individual personalities and suspense leading to progression. I don't feel that this game is a grind, I find the decisions and choices to be of great consequence and appropriate given the persona of the protagonist. The art work, animations, emotional expressions and emphasis on Japanese Hentai game style are artistic, tasteful and satisfying.
    Kudos to the developer, writer/s and artist/s. Love your work, please keep it up.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Matoke

The story in this game is absolutely awesome and believable. The plots are cool, you don't get bored.
    The characters are also awesome, they all have their own personality, background and characteristics.
    Gameplay is too linear. I like to have the illusion of choosing paths or actions, but in this game you kind of go in one direction despite of your choices trough the game.
    H-scenes and graphics are cool. Honey select models and animations. If you like HS,you will definitely like this game.

Despite of the linear gameplay, i will rate this 5 because it was exciting playing and has a lot of -fap material- potential.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

tati_112

The game is really well made. With various girls everyone can get what they are looking for. The art is fabulous. A lot of sexy scenes, good progression rates - not too slow to bore you, but not too fast as well. The story is also very interesting, the MC has a goal. The background of characters are well-made to fit the story. This is one of the best ero games I have played, and certainly in my top 3 in this website not to mention the great humor, definitely gave me a few good laughs!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Reese286

This title just gets better and better with every update. We have an interesting story with an MC who's not a fumbling, pint-sized horndog, interesting characters, fantastic art and beautiful babes with surprises around every corner. Easily one of the best games/VN going right now.

5⭐ , JoeBob sez 'Check It Out!'
  12. 5.00 star(s)

vinsang123

sorry for my engrish^^ i'm not native :
    one of the best games ever for me !
    The story are awesome, great ideas and very original a very good point, mostly for a f95's game ^^ it's change)
    The animations are very good and manifold
    the characters are sex, they're for all tastes but it's mostly the trait of the personnages that I like.
    (I love the bad end when the mother catch the main character and the sister with her tongue out ...!
    I can't wait for the next versions !
    good job !
  13. 5.00 star(s)

thetunisian

Excellent game with very nice animations! So this is how I did to play this very hot game. Before deciding which answer I should say, I save my game and try different answers, if the game continues, it's okay but if the game is over I don't have to play from its beginning.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

This game is better then you might expect: it has an actual story about revenge, the renders and animations are nicely done. the characters could maybe be a bit better personality wise, to me they parody themselves a lot, but it is not so bad. Technically, so far I have had no issues with bugs, which is very good!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

metalliko

I'm just going to salute the quality of this game and its author. It's been 15 years since I played the stardom and sincerely this title has nothing to envy to the Japanese titles of the genre.
    - The story is excellent and rather credible (it's rather rational at the moment);
    - The girls are superb (very good use of the Illusion engine). Each feminine gender is represented in the most beautiful way;
    - The camera is very well placed for the scenes;
    - The choice of linearity for the scenario is ultimately very relevant. This allows us to avoid the Bugs found in a new live for example.

I consider your game as a masterpiece so far.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

dewamolor

Good story and animation inside the game. And many hot girl choices you can imagine. especially I like sengan character named Rachel, she is beautiful and big oppai.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

jolann

nice story
    nice animations
    and incest incest incest!^^
    This is the first time i play a adult game who the background is very rich and all the protagonists are interinsting.
    The MC is not a dick with legs.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

BBQLord

Amazing cast of women with various types of attractiveness. I'm sure most people who come to play this game will find a waifu among this cast.

And although the MC is a huge asshole, you have the option to play him as slightly less rape-tastic than the plot would suggest.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Farnuge

This is a very good game with strong writing, a fairly linear and reasonable plot, with some extremely attractive girls. If you like girls with large breasts, this is an added bonus, as there are plenty of large chested hotties in this game.

Also of note there are some very strong incest relationships you can have (mother, half-sister)

Perhaps the only drawback is that the protagonist is an extremely lucky Mary-Sue - though he does get beat up and tricked a few times, so he's not perfect.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

One of the marvels on this site. Nice plot, sexy/cute characters. Some of this revange thingy is too much, but some characters deserve some punishment. There are many characters which I like, from step-sister starting to shool madonna ending. Even their parents are characters worth getting to know.