Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Irphaeus

We have some difficulty many branching choises and Vash and I confusd something so he ad to rework a part of the script, It's moving forward anyway.
He's working on the part I gave him 3 days ago. I will send him the last part of the script in a couple of days I just need to fix few things.
Meanwhile I have added new animation to the update , for more fun during sex scene ^^
It doesn't involve writing or script so it's only bonus.
Don't worry I don't add more stuff that could increase delay.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
We have some difficulty many branching choises and Vash and I confusd something so he ad to rework a part of the script, It's moving forward anyway.

[16:22]
He's working on the part I gave him 3 days ago. I will send him the last part of the script in a couple of days I just need to fix few things.

[16:23]
Meanwhile I have added new animation to the update , for more fun during sex scene ^^ It doesn't involve writing or script so it's only bonus. Don't worry I don't add more stuff that could increase delay.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
1- I have scene idea. 2-I create dialog base exchange between characters. 3-I create a lil storyboard with angle,pictures idea, scene dynamic etc 4-I create the whole thing in 3D and enhance everything up while adding new vignette, 5-I write up the dialog in the final form based on the storyboard and to match the 3D renders i just made. 6- The final touch is Vash who correct my english and enhance everything up

NamekBro

Dec 18, 2019
I want to cuck Shinji again with motoko :devilish: except this time it is not a dream
Well... Shinji has been loyal to us, so i guess he can have at least one of the girls as a reward, how about that gotic girl with the eye patch?

I guess that means no update today boys... see ya in a week...

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I removed the Takamura scene, it was too lewd, people couldn't handle.... We have a concil about safety and care and decided that all together, sorry :
What does he mean by that? Please explain. Was it supposed to be some kind of NTR scene?

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
He is trying to make a "promise" to delay the time until early June. Try to make the number of unsubscribers as little as possible by the end of May. Can anyone please tell me what is the reaction of supporters?

Reactions: witteb

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
nop, here how I will proceed... The update will release this month near the end(In a week or so), then I will take couple of days off. Then I will create a poll about the new wallpaper pack early June while working on Waifu Hunter with VIP so it include you ^^. The next wallpaper pack will be out on the second half of June.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes