Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Liking the models a lot, between this, Mystic Manor, and Milfy City coming the past week, I'm in heaven!

kolt5

Oct 29, 2017
Really looking good, nice models and the story line is quite interesting, considering most games I've found sacrifice at least partially the story for good action, this one has both of them. Looking forward to next updates.

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
Any more games that use HoneySelect as CG? Games that you recommend that is, not...you know, the bad games...

Reactions: Namco15
May 5, 2017
To be honest at i kinda didn't like it as of to this version my reasons are
1:Looks similar to the japanese vn with similar plot yea also include the ntr tag please
2:As i don't like ntr anymore putting a bullet through my skull this game has NTR bravo
3:Near the ending why fore tell what will be coming in the next updates when we only have only one way to follow eg rule the school and form a harem..... what!!!.You say harem yea buddy with the pic of the fatty(no offense to fat people in the game community ..i myself m not slim)fucking the reporter girl why?okay i understand but in lions pride there will be no alpha male to mate with lioness other than the alpha male who is the head anyway in the game u make MC the head so get rid of others ... idk about u but i will do if i m given the chance
4:I know many guys fetish is pushing to limit i won't say i m passive but keep it within limit like not to make the girl suffer even her relatives was the one to hurt the MC

From the start of the game i was getting the vibe to rate it 8/10 but now overall 4/10 other than the gud characters they are cute

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
To be honest at i kinda didn't like it as of to this version my reasons are
1:Looks similar to the japanese vn with similar plot yea also include the ntr tag please
2:As i don't like ntr anymore putting a bullet through my skull this game has NTR bravo
3:Near the ending why fore tell what will be coming in the next updates when we only have only one way to follow eg rule the school and form a harem..... what!!!.You say harem yea buddy with the pic of the fatty(no offense to fat people in the game community ..i myself m not slim)fucking the reporter girl why?okay i understand but in lions pride there will be no alpha male to mate with lioness other than the alpha male who is the head anyway in the game u make MC the head so get rid of others ... idk about u but i will do if i m given the chance
4:I know many guys fetish is pushing to limit i won't say i m passive but keep it within limit like not to make the girl suffer even her relatives was the one to hurt the MC

From the start of the game i was getting the vibe to rate it 8/10 but now overall 4/10 other than the gud characters they are cute
Take a breath !
Even if I understand your opnion, it's barely a feedback, and all the 'point' you criticize/dislike are on the Patreon game :

What to Expect:
-Explicit, animated, adult content
-Influence from Manga/Hentai
-A High school environment
-Lots of unique and believable characters
-A dark story with funny elements sprinkled in
-Corruption and Manipulation

-Dating

However i will answer few things from your '3' and '4' :
-The end of the update isn't telling anything, it's a teasing.
-The teasing with Otaku-san is a custom scene from a creator(Oreo) who helped me to build the 3D scenery of the game, it's not canon.
(PS : note it's a 'vilain' who call him a "fatty", I have nothing against fat people either my cat is fat...(I think we are good))
-Your last statement about MC and alpha etc is too obscure for me to understand.
-About being forced to do things on girls, that point will be polished in next game update, since it's the critisim i have the most.

Keep in mind, rating a product based on : "I like apple more than orange, so orange are getting a bad rating!" isn't really relevant. (no offence)
I hope my answers help's you to change your mind sir.

May 5, 2017
Take a breath !
Even if I understand your opnion, it's barely a feedback, and all the 'point' you criticize/dislike are on the Patreon game :

What to Expect:
-Explicit, animated, adult content
-Influence from Manga/Hentai
-A High school environment
-Lots of unique and believable characters
-A dark story with funny elements sprinkled in
-Corruption and Manipulation

-Dating

However i will answer few things from your '3' and '4' :
-The end of the update isn't telling anything, it's a teasing.
-The teasing with Otaku-san is a custom scene from a creator(Oreo) who helped me to build the 3D scenery of the game, it's not canon.
(PS : note it's a 'vilain' who call him a "fatty", I have nothing against fat people either my cat is fat...(I think we are good))
-Your last statement about MC and alpha etc is too obscure for me to understand.
-About being forced to do things on girls, that point will be polished in next game update, since it's the critisim i have the most.

Keep in mind, rating a product based on : "I like apple more than orange, so orange are getting a bad rating!" isn't really relevant. (no offence)
I hope my answers help's you to change your mind sir.
If u r the dev than i will be straight i wasn't criticizing u if u take every post here as thing to catch on u will not survive in the industry.i would like to to be kind to u but i gave my earnest opinions about the game and wasn't expecting an explanation but it helps anyway cz i wouldn't want to spoil my expectation for the next update u see
and u can't deny that the game don't have a ntr blowjob... i strongly disliked it yes i would make a big deal of it ...y if u ask i will say in the game industry nowdays its getting a common thing this thing"NTR" hard to get game without it and even i get them they just stop updating a big eg Big Brother i hope u played it has Eric as the ntr man as for the son in the game being the MC ok ....but i hope u add my rating and be happy and want to see the game completed

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
game industry nowdays its getting a common thing this thing"NTR"
Dude, I hate ntr, sharing and gangbang like the next guy, but that game doesn't have it. Girl who blows another guy not only does not know you, isn't on MC "radar" yet and most important thing: she is fuckin' gyaru. Bimbo, slut. We don't know what is planned for her, maybe even some level of debimbofication (I like this uncommon fetish)?
I think concern about direction of the game in that particular matter is justifiable, but come on overreacting much?

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm the dev yes.

I take post with a rating at the end like a critisim ^^, and I'm concerned about people review.
However we are just chatting here, nothing to do with the industry, it's more than 4 month of work and I care about it, when people say something about my game, good or bad it please me, those month wasn't in vain.

I don't deny it, but it's more voyeursim than NTR, this scene also have a purpose... I'm sorry you dislike NTR, my game got some.
Be sure to try the next update.

May 5, 2017
I'm the dev yes.

I take post with a rating at the end like a critisim ^^, and I'm concerned about people review.
However we are just chatting here, nothing to do with the industry, it's more than 4 month of work and I care about it, when people say something about my game, good or bad it please me, those month wasn't in vain.

I don't deny it, but it's more voyeursim than NTR, this scene also have a purpose... I'm sorry you dislike NTR, my game got some.
Be sure to try the next update.
U girl or boy or man or woman i will be kind to rate ur game now ok 4i m being sincere here ok 7.9 out of 10 how about now u happy i won't drag this to another post...if it will people will think i m bullying u anyway i will play ur game cz i male i love em and industry stuff i thought u were into money making stuff if now i welcome u to make more game for me to enjoy ....it not that they are free but i hate money making robots i guess u can get it wat i meant bye
If u wana just chat plz next time pm or send a msg to inbox i will reply :cool: No hard feelings:)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Take a breath !-About being forced to do things on girls, that point will be polished in next game update, since it's the critisim i have the most.
That's good to hear, it's always better to have some agency in the way the story progresses. I particular, some players get triggered real fast by NTR or any time anyone but the MC gets a girl (even if justified) so making that stuff optional might be a good idea. For example in Kaya's scene you could have the MC make some noise or greet them to stop it.

Nov 24, 2017
That's good to hear, it's always better to have some agency in the way the story progresses. I particular, some players get triggered real fast by NTR or any time anyone but the MC gets a girl (even if justified) so making that stuff optional might be a good idea. For example in Kaya's scene you could have the MC make some noise or greet them to stop it.
How is that even NTR when she isn't the MC's girl. As far as the story goes at the moment, she might be the girlfriend of the guy she's with in that scene. But even if she isn't, the point still stands that she isn't with the MC, has never been with the MC, and who knows if in the future she will be with the MC (probably will :D).

It's like watching some woman have sex with her husband. It's not NTR if she's having sex with her husband.

It's almost like people that don't like NTR are so sensitive because they aren't confident in their own masculinity or something. Grow some balls. This last wasn't aimed at you, BTW. :) Just at all the people that get their panties in a bunch anytime there's even a hint of NTR.

U

User_215882

Pretty much be mindful of NTR. Your best bet is to make it optional to avoid the OMFG ANOTHER DUDE REEEE! I really don't care for it but its literally the one fetish that will blow this thread up with a lot of hatred and bs.

Reactions: Agitrek21
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes