chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Saw your signature, gotta love that game for me Pixie takes the cake, her mouth is too much even thou had some sad moments at start, just wanted to kill them all, and when i saw her at the table even got me more pissed, overall I give that game a 9/10, they also update very fast
The old save don't work on this update so you either had to start a new game, download other player's save that they share or download Lain's new mod to skip to new content
love those signatures, my 2nd fav game, Pixie takes the cake. What were your thought when you saw her on the table?

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Wow no way the 1 year update is this short!!! The righting became worse or is it just me?? First time i skipped stuff cause i was bored, this guy is a first class scammer. I really dont understand how he has patreons after this that pay him money

Reactions: Elias85
Jan 24, 2021
Is the scenario finished? Did dev mention about this anywhere?
Scenario? If by that you mean the game, it's still ongoing, next update should arrive next month, possibly.
Welcome to the thread, you two must be new around here :HideThePain:

Is it complete & should arrive next month :KEK:
I already feel the cycle coming back...

There are some bad endings.
Karma is played for laughs so sequence of events is it keeps rolling.
Crucial Dialogues umm you chase after school college girls.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
I mean the plot - game endings, sequence of events, crucial dialogues
Though I would kinda hold on before giving the dev money this man kinda needs to get his act together he has 1 year and he delivers a small update like what? Idk.
Granted! There was a pandemic going around so I can probably see why maybe?

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Welcome to the thread, you two must be new around here :HideThePain:

Is it complete & should arrive next month :KEK:
I already feel the cycle coming back...

There are some bad endings.
Karma is played for laughs so sequence of events is it keeps rolling.
Crucial Dialogues umm you chase after school college girls.
Like that guy said there are some bad endings . I got my shit kicked in trying to saving a girl on a bench.
While john cenas theme played.
But in terms of auctual ending? Nah.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Saw your signature, gotta love that game for me Pixie takes the cake, her mouth is too much even thou had some sad moments at start, just wanted to kill them all, and when i saw her at the table even got me more pissed, overall I give that game a 9/10, they also update very fast

love those signatures, my 2nd fav game, Pixie takes the cake. What were your thought when you saw her on the table?
Best girl that stick with you around 24/7 no matter the circumstance even though I like Kana more. Compare Corrupted Kingdom with waifu academy are kinda like apple and orange but we can all agree that Snats release weekly content that rival Irph working for a whole year these day

Reactions: chicho1958
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes