god69420

Mar 15, 2021
I wonder how the story will proceed after this update, in this update it's revenge on yuko and story continues with the teacher 'forgot her name tho'. Wht about the dinner with Motoko?? As far as I remember It was like the coming weekend in the game when it ended in the update 0.9a. And whats the mystery behind Rachel and the Amphrodiasc or Whatever she gives the MC? I think it's related to the river that flows under the academy. Is there any Supernatural being connected to this as shown that Rachel is some kind of monster. She mentions that there was something dangerous under the academy but its taken rid of, maybe that's some kind of monster. I think the river has special properties that act as amphrodiasc but is related to the sazaki's and requires their semen to be fully effective. What do you guys think???

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Just finished the game so far.
What I don't really get is the karma system and the choices don't seem to be entirely consistend.
First the karma system seems obviously good/bad and in many situations it fits that the bad karma choice is very very bad like rape. But most often it's manipulating girls into sexual acts, which is bad, but its what the protagonist is doing anyway very often, but when it coincides with a choice its bad karma. And in some instances it makes even less sense, like a girl going "Wanna fuck" and "yes" is the bad option.
There was also one choice were mc is in a toilet stall and has the option to call asuka for some fun, which was locked because I didn't have enough bad karma. By that point Asuka is basically begging for it constantly, it seems weird that giving her exactly that is the bad choice.
Could it be that its more of a harem-system? Like going bad karma is working towards a harem, while going good karma is working towards dating a specific girl in the end? I only did a mostly good karma route, but it seemed that way to me, since when Asuka asks you to date her, the good option seems to be to agree while the bad option was basically f**king her into submission to make her do what you want.

It also doesn't seem to consist some choices. I didn't drop the art statue for example but when the scene happened where mc models for the girls in art class the dialogue suggested that we used the teacher as a model when we actually used the intact statue.
I also didn't do anything to Elizabeth in the train the first time, but the second time were you have the option to do something to her happened the same day as the art class scene were you model and it's very apparent that she is into the mc, so I figured I might as well go for it and the dialogue suggested that I had done it to her before when I didn't. I don't mind this one so much, there's a lot of choices and writing dialogue for every variation is hard. The dialogue did factor into it that it was the same day that the art scene had happened, which was cool.
I think there were some other scenes were the choices didn't really consist, but that was mostly what I still remembered.

The management tag is also a bit weird for this game. I figured it meant it would be more of a management game, but it only seems to refer to the fact that the protagonist likes management? The gameplay itself seems to be very straightforward and linear vn.

Last edited:

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Just finished the game so far.
What I don't really get is the karma system and the choices don't seem to be entirely consistend.
First the karma system seems obviously good/bad and in many situations it fits that the bad karma choice is very very bad like rape. But most often it's manipulating girls into sexual acts, which is bad, but its what the protagonist is doing anyway very often, but when it coincides with a choice its bad karma. And in some instances it makes even less sense, like a girl going "Wanna fuck" and "yes" is the bad option.
There was also one choice were mc is in a toilet stall and has the option to call asuka for some fun, which was locked because I didn't have enough bad karma. By that point Asuka is basically begging for it constantly, it seems weird that giving her exactly that is the bad choice.
Could it be that its more of a harem-system? Like going bad karma is working towards a harem, while going good karma is working towards dating a specific girl in the end? I only did a mostly good karma route, but it seemed that way to me, since when Asuka asks you to date her, the good option seems to be to agree while the bad option was basically f**king her into submission to make her do what you want.

It also doesn't seem to consist some choices. I didn't drop the art statue for example but when the scene happened where mc models for the girls in art class the dialogue suggested that we used the teacher as a model when we actually used the intact statue.
I also didn't do anything to Elizabeth in the train the first time, but the second time were you have the option to do something to her happened the same day as the art class scene were you model and it's very apparent that she is into the mc, so I figured I might as well go for it and the dialogue suggested that I had done it to her before when I didn't. I don't mind this one so much, there's a lot of choices and writing dialogue for every variation is hard. The dialogue did factor into it that it was the same day that the art scene had happened, which was cool.
I think there were some other scenes were the choices didn't really consist, but that was mostly what I still remembered.

The management tag is also a bit weird for this game. I figured it meant it would be more of a management game, but it only seems to refer to the fact that the protagonist likes management? The gameplay itself seems to be very straightforward and linear vn.
The karma system's not implemented yet so most of the choices are either place holder or game over ones. Even the choice to call Asuka was a place holder one, how much ever negative karma you possess it would state that it's inadequate. And I think there are 6 endings based on your final karma, 4 single girl endings, 1 harem ending, 1 revenge ending. So yeah your choices will count but when atleast one ending has been implemented.

Reactions: Sihn8

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
The karma system's not implemented yet so most of the choices are either place holder or game over ones. Even the choice to call Asuka was a place holder one, how much ever negative karma you possess it would state that it's inadequate. And I think there are 6 endings based on your final karma, 4 single girl endings, 1 harem ending, 1 revenge ending. So yeah your choices will count but when atleast one ending has been implemented.
It still blows my mind that the developer hasn't implemented the karma system. If you knew you wanted to have a point system in your game then why wouldn't that be one of the first lines of code you write? Even if it was added later in development, there's still no reason why the game shouldn't be tracking it when it already tells you every time you make a good or bad choice. Not implementing it when you're this far into development just means all the players are going to have to restart from the beginning when it finally gets added

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Not implementing it when you're this far into development just means all the players are going to have to restart from the beginning when it finally gets added
part of me wonders if that is the point. complete the game and then force everyone to play from the beginning again. so they can have the entire story fresh and played through from start to finish. it's not a good idea as many wont like that, but its not a bad one for a game that has been running for so long with so many balls up in the air story wise.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
part of me wonders if that is the point. complete the game and then force everyone to play from the beginning again. so they can have the entire story fresh and played through from start to finish. it's not a good idea as many wont like that, but its not a bad one for a game that has been running for so long with so many balls up in the air story wise.
I briefly considered that but I really doubt that was the point. If it was then why put karma in so early into development instead of saving it for the final update? It just makes more work for the developer since they have to go back to add it at every choice and it makes the players annoyed when they see they've been getting all these karma points (or losing them) throughout the entire game only to be told that they don't have enough to see a scene because karma isn't implemented yet. My guess is that he had the idea and wanted to implement it but couldn't get it done in time for the update (back when he had consistent updates) so he put it off for the next update but just never got around to it. I assume the same thing happened with the phone still not having text for any of the characters.

Mihun234

Mar 14, 2021
Hey guys, is the game completed? i saw someone saying about finishing the game then starting from start. i want to play a completed game. Thanks.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
In the world where I come from, if you say you're going to get something done, you damn well get it done.. If you fail or don't get there on time you own it and make changes to be sure it never happens again. In my line of work there is no tolerance for repeated ineptitude. In every part of my life I consider it really important to make good on promises, even the small things. In my experience there are people who get shit done on time and people who repeatedly fail, I haven't experienced much of a middle ground, you either have working integrity or you don't.

To fail to meet every deadline every time shows no concern for your own character or integrity, no sense of responsibility, and in this case complete disrespect for your financial supporters. Then to be caught out in such lie is really without conscience.

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hey guy, i just DL the 9.0 version, but when i want to load my save i get error, i tried multiple save but i get error everytime. someone can gues what happening and how to solve it ?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
One annoyance I had with the game were the constant pop-culture references.
They are just too much. I like reference-jokes like the next guy but it feels like every second dialogue box here contains a reference or two. And they rarely work. They are just thrown in there and don't really fit the situation and often not even the character that's making them.
I am currently playing Once in a lifetime and that made the difference really stark. It also has a lot of references to videogames and tv and all of it. They also don't all work, but a LOT more of them do. They are in places were they make sense, not just a character bringing them up out of nowhere. And importantly there's also just not as many of them and that is good. Jokes like this work best if you don't expect them, that's were most of the humor comes from. Here there's so many of them that they never really catch you off guard.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
In the world where I come from, if you say you're going to get something done, you damn well get it done.. If you fail or don't get there on time you own it and make changes to be sure it never happens again. In my line of work there is no tolerance for repeated ineptitude. In every part of my life I consider it really important to make good on promises, even the small things. In my experience there are people who get shit done on time and people who repeatedly fail, I haven't experienced much of a middle ground, you either have working integrity or you don't.

To fail to meet every deadline every time shows no concern for your own character or integrity, no sense of responsibility, and in this case complete disrespect for your financial supporters. Then to be caught out in such lie is really without conscience.
It is refreshing to see someone with the same approach to worth ethic that I have.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
hey guy, i just DL the 9.0 version, but when i want to load my save i get error, i tried multiple save but i get error everytime. someone can gues what happening and how to solve it ?
Old saves aren't compatible with the new version. You'll either have to restart from the beginning, find a save in this thread, or download the mod to skip to the beginning of this update

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes