zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he DONE with 1.0 back in june bar like, 2 scenes he wanted to do, but his patreon/discord members were threatening to stop supporting him if he reached 1 year of no content when he was going on 11 months 2 weeks? So He split it up? Why did he split the split up????????????? If he was already almost done?????????
Kind of but not really. He was supposedly done with v0.9.0 apart from the Yoko scene but he had been saying for weeks that it was done and it was absolutely coming out but it kept getting pushed back a few days (which turned into weeks) because he had "one more thing" he wanted to change and the majority of people in his discord were totally fine with that saying things like "you can't rush perfection" or something similar. When it finally got close (like a day or two) to release after like 4 delays in as many months he said that the Yoko scene would take a few more weeks but at the point even his biggest supporters told him he had to release something otherwise it'd be a year of nothing. I don't think they threatened to stop supporting but they said that people would notice how long it had been since an actual update so he just took out the main quest in the update aka the Yoko quest.

v0.9.5 was originally part of 0.9 and was supposed to cover the entire in game weekend (~4 days) but he split it in half because it was apparently too big and he wanted to get updates out in a timely manner. Apparently it was still too big for him since he said that like 8 months ago and ended up splitting it again (this time I think it was something like 70/30 instead of 50/50)

Obviously most of what he says is bullshit. We've already established that he blatantly lies to his supporters so I expect he didn't have as much of it finished as he made people believe he did.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
What does it say?? Text it. It's the conversation between shirohime and Helen right?? Can send the whole conversation?
It just says that there are programs that unpack .rpa files so users have access to files like script.rpy which they shouldn't (from the dev's point of view).

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
" I was adding a couple of teasing renders to make you guys lusty for Yoko :p "
" Inori event happen in the next ingame week, and Yukiko event are tied to a route "
"Was a very productive day again, I'm very proud of what i did with Yoko scene. You guys will really love it, sorry for this taking again so much time, but i swear you will love that scene :p "
" without Patreon it would have been out 2 weeks ago i think... But this is what it is... "

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
" Inori event happen in the next ingame week, and Yukiko event are tied to a route "
"Was a very productive day again, I'm very proud of what i did with Yoko scene. You guys will really love it, sorry for this taking again so much time, but i swear you will love that scene :p "
" without Patreon it would have been out 2 weeks ago i think... But this is what it is... "
He tells as if the update comes out today. So is it this month or next month??

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
He can't quite finish the post without blaming someone or something else for the delay, nice.

Sep 13, 2020
I think what he meant to say was he has been busting his nuts to Yoko instead of actually working on her

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes