jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That's exact proof that he is just slacking off at this point, but his stupid supporters still believe he is working hard everyday to deliver updates. Just how in denial can someone be, I see his Discord and they just take whatever he says with no questions asked. If anyone dares to ask questions, his (retarded) supporters will gang up on the poor soul.

But if you want how they feel about the update, they loved it and thought it was totally worth the wait.
Sometimes I wonder if devs like this one and icstor could just come right out say "I didn't do shit this month, probably won't next month either, but take a look at this render of a game I'm not working on at all" and not lose any patrons...

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
At least my tomoe got some new scene even tho that is really fkin small scene lol, iam just happy for that, all i can do just playing her route again from the begining to feel it more haha, yeah iam really dissapointed with this update but nvm

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Whaaattttt ! this thing is still alive ??????????

Like the nickname of one of our estimed colleage here, it's a waiste of talent to see this this get to what it is today.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Still waiting on a decent update where we get to do stuff wih the volleyball chick. Forgot her name from how long it has been since I last played this.

Reactions: Nulldev

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Let it be known (to those who never asked and probably don't care), I had first asked if there would be a proper sex scene with Tomoe back on December 25th, 2018. It is now almost May 2022, almost three and a half years, and there is still no (vaginal) sex scene with her. Not counting all of the other promises, like another game, that WA would have several paths with choices that count, or that the game would be completed in 2020, maybe 2021 due to a pandemic that would be a reasonable excuse (even though that would mean more time at home, where he could focus on game development because he was raking in thousands of US dollars at one point).

This game is a joke. Even this update's changelog states things that haven't been implemented because that would be included in part two of an update that had taken months for what others could do in 2-4 weeks tops.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes