Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of Kayane, bitch still doesn't have any content despite being almost 5 years and being the most slutty girl in the game. I know this fucker is busy milking the game but could he seriously not find any time within these 4/5 years to add at least one scene for the slut? It's a huge letdown for all the Kayane lovers who were expecting a lot of content given she is very slutty but there is almost 0, it's a joke
She gave a blowjob to a male side character in the beginning, also there was the shower side with an assjob.

Reactions: JoeKent

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
"After making hundred of render , remaking the same scene again with new setup for weeks, I got a bit unmotivated guys...
So i worked again on something i started a few months ago, changing the pacing of the game, remaking some early event and adding new scene to havea more "sandboxy" game."

"I created a map, where i want to add the location the play can move. Like in some other game. But i won't had any repetable stuff to do or grind. It will mostly some free roam moment that will be used after completing a major scene. For exemple being able to go back to the bathhouse, and later with a girl of your choice. "

" Of course, all these "feature" aren't planed to be released in the next update. It's just something i work along to change my mind when im getting sick of the same scenes. We will add these new scenes and feature along the road piece by piece. In the incoming update, we have 4 new 'retroactive' scenes added. "

Oh, well... Time to let the hounds out.

Also, one of his patrons asked for more frequent updates to not get the impression to waste money, especially when he pulls something like that, I'll quote the answer to him.

"I hear you"

Oh my god this DEV and his SIMPS are the worst in the history of VN ...

VeraDurandal

Dec 14, 2022
I just checked on an update waifu academy on the creator patreon and here.. seems like nothing huh.. it's already like 8 months I think..? since the last version I played and no update at all..

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Also, im surprised theres any form of NTR at all, I just commented about it as a joke lmao.
No Ntr trust me, i hate NTR.
If anything happens to the girls in a sexual way without being with you is before you start something with them , you can prevent some, but if it happens inst NTR anyway.

Reactions: Cescent

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
Speaking of Kayane, bitch still doesn't have any content despite being almost 5 years and being the most slutty girl in the game. I know this fucker is busy milking the game but could he seriously not find any time within these 4/5 years to add at least one scene for the slut? It's a huge letdown for all the Kayane lovers who were expecting a lot of content given she is very slutty but there is almost 0, it's a joke
You do realize yes acting slutty but she is supposed to be a virgin in the game just like most of the girls were. Just because you want her to be some complete easy whore does not mean that is the way she is written.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You do realize yes acting slutty but she is supposed to be a virgin in the game just like most of the girls were. Just because you want her to be some complete easy whore does not mean that is the way she is written.
This.
Sure, she should have H-Scenes as well, but I like the way she is written. Makes her pretty unique and does this "Dont judge a book by his cover"-feeling.

Reactions: MiHawkins

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Is she a virgin though? She works at a strip club and does sexual favours for that Kenichi guy all the time, she probably does it to more people as well. I would not be surpised at all if she wasn't a virgin.

Reactions: longsuper1

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Is she a virgin though? She works at a strip club and does sexual favours for that Kenichi guy all the time, she probably does it to more people as well. I would not be surpised at all if she wasn't a virgin.
It has been insinuated that she values her virginity. Her virginity also probably has occult significations.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
She is not a stripper there. She is basically the boss of that club. She also said that she never let kenichi fuck her. So its 99% chance she is a virgin

Reactions: vmaks
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes