RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Bruh, can't believe even after all these years Minami's train scene or other scenes like that (For example Tomoe's scene with boys) still being unavoidable, and some girls still not having any sex scene at all, let's hope this game will be finished after another 6 years maybe :rolleyes:

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
Were you able to find a full HQ and updated Mac version? I know there's a compressed version for Mac, but the quality is really poor.
This totally works; I'm playing the new content on the mac right now:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

The only issue I noticed was that I couldn't continue the game from my final previous save point without hitting errors. So I backed up to a slightly earlier save point and it worked fine from there, running through the problem area after that with no issues.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Bruh, can't believe even after all these years Minami's train scene or other scenes like that (For example Tomoe's scene with boys) still being unavoidable, and some girls still not having any sex scene at all, let's hope this game will be finished after another 6 years maybe :rolleyes:
More like never. Either the Dev is gonna milk this for all it's worth... Oh wait, thats already happening... OR it's gonna get abandoned because the Dev got tired and bored with it.

Shaba4

Sep 1, 2019
I would like to know if there are new scenes in this update, because I don't see any in the gallery,thanks

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes