TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Ugly Fat Bastard, and Blueball cliffhanger. I'm not joking, that is the 0.9.9 changelog.
Can anyone describe what changed then? cause I just went through it from start to finish and I couldve sworn its the same fucking ending with kensou right? Am I losing my mind?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Can anyone describe what changed then? cause I just went through it from start to finish and I couldve sworn its the same fucking ending with kensou right? Am I losing my mind?
use the search button for and look for 9.9 or something or use "changelog" as a keyword

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really lika takamura and her "finding her feminine side" - according to the "healing" - scene in the hot spring, she seems to really love him.
But then the next blunder... making out with elizabeth in the infirmary _without bothering to move the blinds_ so that anyone walking into the room can spot them easily, not to mention helen from the outside... hello? - Those blinds in infirmaries are not for nice decoration or because people like to run against vertical obstacles in the room... - but our MC simply let them be, giving yoko a second shot at blackmailing him... (almost) - then our MC is too stupid to watch where he is going, so he breaks his phone because he runs into a fucking door!? - please... i've heard of people getting run over by cars because they're glued to the screen, but if you are indoors, wht the fuck keeps you from simply staying still for a moment while reading the text and walking again after you are done and are able to use your eyes off screen once more?
In the discussion with keiko "after lessons" our MC is shocked that she knows of his true identity... but he himself read in the files on the police chifs computer some days afo that the chief knows who his father was... so why is it shocking that the chif told his subordinate about this? - that would seem rater logical... so wtf is our MC that delusional not to realize this in advance?
If the boss knows, it is very probable the subordinate knows also... nothing to be surprised about.
But sorry, nice work on the art and the characters of the girls... but our MC is a moron. It seems to ge more ridiculous every ingame day... for someone that "smart" he often is such an idiot that i could scream. Talking to People about confidential things while other people are in the same room only a few meters away... and no concenrs of rising suspicions and so on...
How should he even protect yukiko now, tht he could not inform kayane if some thugs abduct yukiko, simply because he broke his phone by walking into a door...!? - and hurting himself directly afterwards in a goofy-like maneuver...
Sorry, this ridiculousness is really riling me up...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really like takamura and her "finding her feminine side" - according to the "healing" - scene in the hot spring, she seems to really love him.
But then the next blunder... making out with Elizabeth in the infirmary _without bothering to move the blinds_ so that anyone walking into the room can spot them easily, not to mention Helen from the outside... hello? - Those blinds in infirmaries are not for nice decoration or because people like to run against vertical obstacles in the room... - but our MC simply let them be, giving yoko a second shot at blackmailing him... (almost) - then our MC is too stupid to watch where he is going, so he breaks his phone because he runs into a fucking door!? - please... i've heard of people getting run over by cars because they're glued to the screen, but if you are indoors, what the fuck keeps you from simply staying still for a moment while reading the text and walking again after you are done and are able to use your eyes off-screen once more?
In the discussion with keiko "after lessons" our MC is shocked that she knows of his true identity... but he himself read in the files on the police chief's computer some days ago that the chief knows who his father was... so why is it shocking that the chief told his subordinate about this? - that would seem rater logical... so wtf is our MC that delusional not to realize this in advance?
If the boss knows, it is very probable the subordinate knows also... nothing to be surprised about.
But sorry, nice work on the art and the characters of the girls... but our MC is a moron. It seems to get more ridiculous every ingame day... for someone that "smart" he is often such an idiot that i could scream. Talking to people about confidential things while other people are in the same room only a few meters away... and no concerns of rising suspicions and so on...
How should he even protect yukiko now, that he could not inform kayane if some thugs abduct yukiko, simply because he broke his phone by walking into a door...!? - and hurting himself directly afterwards in a goofy-like manoeuvre...
a bit of broken english, but yeah, the whole point is how MC has a childhood that supposedly made him street-smart...but he ends up being a moron...without any real reason...

Mar 25, 2020
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really lika takamura and her "finding her feminine side" - according to the "healing" - scene in the hot spring, she seems to really love him.
But then the next blunder... making out with elizabeth in the infirmary _without bothering to move the blinds_ so that anyone walking into the room can spot them easily, not to mention helen from the outside... hello? - Those blinds in infirmaries are not for nice decoration or because people like to run against vertical obstacles in the room... - but our MC simply let them be, giving yoko a second shot at blackmailing him... (almost) - then our MC is too stupid to watch where he is going, so he breaks his phone because he runs into a fucking door!? - please... i've heard of people getting run over by cars because they're glued to the screen, but if you are indoors, wht the fuck keeps you from simply staying still for a moment while reading the text and walking again after you are done and are able to use your eyes off screen once more?
In the discussion with keiko "after lessons" our MC is shocked that she knows of his true identity... but he himself read in the files on the police chifs computer some days afo that the chief knows who his father was... so why is it shocking that the chif told his subordinate about this? - that would seem rater logical... so wtf is our MC that delusional not to realize this in advance?
But sorry, nice work on the art and the characters of the girls... but our MC is a moron. It seems to ge more ridiculous every ingame day... for someone that "smart" he often is such an idiot that i could scream. Talking to People about confidential things while other people are in the same room only a few meters away... and no concenrs of rising suspicions and so on...
How should he even protect yukiko now, tht he could not inform kayane if some thugs abduct yukiko, simply because he broke his phone by walking into a door...!? - and hurting himself directly afterwards in a goofy-like maneuver...
You would hope after he finishes the main story he could go back and change a few things to make some characters less stupid (or annoying), but with how slow the game progress is thats a pipe dream.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You would hope after he finishes the main story he could go back and change a few things to make some characters less stupid (or annoying), but with how slow the game progress is thats a pipe dream.
if he makes them less stupid, the whole game should need a full rewriting

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really lika takamura and her "finding her feminine ...
I mean... yea... no arguing that, the plot is having it's fun with the poor guy.
The only defense I can think of is that, despite what the "official" statement is, given the setting, all of the students should be around 16-17, so he being a moron in some aspects of it's thinking makes sense.
Don't say this. You hurt Zuhl's feelings. He's the biggest fan of Waifu Academy and Irphaeus. Please respect this or he'll spam you with Facepalms!
I mean, he already has, and he can throw as many as he wants but that alone won't change an iota of what I said... so bring it on Zuhl!!!
The only thing I'm hoping for right now is that at least the main route is finished, somewhere within the next couple years if possible, anything else would be a plus at this point.
Irphaeus creative? ahahahahah
I mean, I kind of sympathize with him on this, merely because I know how hard is to come up with stuff to write about, or at least for me is, and I feel like I would end up hiring a second writer or somesuch, but that just me, I can't claim I know what's going on in someone else's life, by the end of the day, he ended up signing up for this.

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes