Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like this for me on my browser.

Nothing you did wrong there, it's intended to happen for the story that MC gets screwed over there as we saw since Sheila became so jealous about MC going all the way with the other chick who in the end turned out to be the volleyball girl from school. And Sheila didn't touch that "fat blob of trash" and she didn't end up getting covered in mancream either, as it's showed and explained there that the fat blob hits himself in the dick multiple times before he jerks himself to ejaculation which knocks him out, and Sheila then covers herself in some french fries dip sauce/mayo to make the manager of that burger joint to think that she made him cum even when she didn't so that she would win the graduation contest instead of that other chick who MC ends up banging in that contest.
I wonder if that fat blob is the dev's self insert

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Does the dev has a plan for ntr in the future...
You do you, enjoy what you want I won't judge your tastes... unless is some really fucked up shit.

Ehem!! Regarding your question, it's complicated, it depends on what you mean by NTR, I wrote a post long ago on this thread listing all the instances (at the time) that may bother you depending on your... tolerance? I can't bother to search for it cuz I'm writing on a phone (due to my main partition going RAW on me).

But if what you want is full on cheating on MC, then you'll have to wait for a very long time, if ever. Although it's somewhat planned, the bulk of that type of content is for after the main route is over, which currently doesn't feel like is near to even halfway through, so unless you wait for the occasional rare scene (like Yoko's latest), don't get your hopes up.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yes, with at least 4 different girls.
I know that this post is very old but I was thinking about trying your game out and reading through the forum. There is no tag indicating lesbian content so I figured I should ask. I do not have a lesbian fetish and I try to avoid any such content if possible as it is at best boring and sometimes a real turnoff for me. Which 4 Li's are the lesbian one's and can I avoid them or are they necessary to the progression of the story? Or is all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I know that this post is very old but I was thinking about trying your game out and reading through the forum. There is no tag indicating lesbian content so I figured I should ask. I do not have a lesbian fetish and I try to avoid any such content if possible as it is at best boring and sometimes a real turnoff for me. Which 4 Li's are the lesbian one's and can I avoid them or are they necessary to the progression of the story? Or is all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional?
There isn't any lesbian content in the game yet, and that's why it's missing the tag. Tells how small progress the game has received during this time since that post is over five years old...or maybe he changed the plans. However, he won't respond, last time he responded here was three years ago.

can someone please tell me hows the progress on the update?
It was 2/5 done about a month ago, but nobody knows how the progress is currently. Maybe the dev will give some kind of a sign in the next month how it's going.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There isn't any lesbian content in the game yet, and that's why it's missing the tag. Tells how small progress the game has received during this time since that post is over five years old...or maybe he changed the plans. However, he won't respond, last time he responded here was three years ago.

It was 2/5 done about a month ago, but nobody knows how the progress is currently. Maybe the dev will give some kind of a sign in the next month how it's going.
Thank you for responding. I am going to try this game out then.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
All the scenes of Waifu Academy online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.9.4a
updated 29/04/22

Only new scenes of the update v0.9.8 Pt. one HERE

Let's start with:

Azuka Anders
View attachment 1694155

Brooke Scott
View attachment 1694212

Catherine Kumoto

View attachment 1694220

Elizabeth Laroche
View attachment 1694283

Helen Anders
View attachment 1694289

Isabela Bianchi
View attachment 1694299

Jira Baaghal
View attachment 1694307

Motoko Musashima

View attachment 1694316

Kaori Tomikawa
View attachment 1694353

Kayane Tendo

View attachment 1694377

Keiko Fujimura

View attachment 1694391

Minami Tokashi
View attachment 1694431

Dreams / Group / Idols / Others
View attachment 1694460 View attachment 1694461 View attachment 1694462 View attachment 1694463 View attachment 1694464 View attachment 1694465 View attachment 1694466 View attachment 1694467

Maki Takamura
View attachment 1694504

Rikuna Kaito
View attachment 1694518

Shirohime
View attachment 1694521

Tomoe Schweizer

View attachment 1694562

Rachel
View attachment 1694540

Yoko
View attachment 1694574

NOT Yoko ;)
View attachment 1694610

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Mega
Pixeldrain
-Torrent option - If you can continue seeding it would be appreciated :

This gallery is more focused on new players who want to see how the scenes look like to decide whether to play or not, or for old players who for ANY reason want to see a specific scene (like me sometimes) without the need to open/have the game.
Can you please update it till 0.9.9? Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes